CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 31, 2019, 12:15:45 AM

Title: 3/31/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 31, 2019, 12:15:45 AM
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 05:13:01 AM
Good morning. How goes it?
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 05:15:05 AM
Good morning. How goes it?
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 05:52:11 AM
Good morning. How goes it?
Morning Blue
Hi Dave. I had to brush Snow off my vehicle this morning... Ugh!
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 05:55:22 AM
Good morning. How goes it?
Morning Blue
Hi Dave. I had to brush Snow off my vehicle this morning... Ugh!
63° here this morning but in the upper 30’s tomorrow morning, crazy !
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 06:15:24 AM
Good morning. How goes it?
Good morning, Rick. I just checked the boiler and it wasn't running. Woohoo!
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 06:30:08 AM
Good morning, SCTex. Running off to coffee with big bro.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 06:30:11 AM
Good morning. How goes it?
Good morning, Rick. I just checked the boiler and it wasn't running. Woohoo!
Maybe your circulator was circulating? Morning Tony
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 06:33:00 AM
Good morning, SCTex. Running off to coffee with big bro.
Morning Mayor, enjoy your time with the brother.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 06:35:01 AM
Good morning. How goes it?
Good morning, Rick. I just checked the boiler and it wasn't running. Woohoo!
Maybe your circulator was circulating? Morning Tony
No, it was 70° here yesterday. It didn't need to turn on.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 07:23:31 AM
God morning and Happy Sunday.
I think I'm going to wash and wax the truck today.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 07:26:13 AM
Good morning, SCTex. Running off to coffee with big bro.
Enjoy yourself Tony.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 07:26:59 AM
God morning and Happy Sunday.
I think I'm going to wash and wax the truck today.
It's snowing here. Good morning Dean
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 07:27:12 AM
God morning and Happy Sunday.
I think I'm going to wash and wax the truck today.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 07:32:22 AM
God awful story here, girl thought the car she got in was her Uber ride. Happened in the Entertainment District near the University of SC which has a horrible history of crime upon students.

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/article228635334.html#storylink=mainstage_lead

Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 07:37:16 AM
God morning and Happy Sunday.
I think I'm going to wash and wax the truck today.
It's snowing here. Good morning Dean
LOL.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 07:39:58 AM
had about as much fun as one could have at a 3 year olds birthday party. way too many people to where the poor kid was overwhelmed. lots of grandmas though. 😏
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 07:40:38 AM
God awful story here, girl thought the car she got in was her Uber ride. Happened in the Entertainment District near the University of SC which has a horrible history of crime upon students.

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/article228635334.html#storylink=mainstage_lead
caught that on the news yesterday. terrible.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 07:43:31 AM
had about as much fun as one could have at a 3 year olds birthday party. way too many people to where the poor kid was overwhelmed. lots of grandmas though. 😏
How many grandmas can a 3 year old have🤔
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 07:55:32 AM
had about as much fun as one could have at a 3 year olds birthday party. way too many people to where the poor kid was overwhelmed. lots of grandmas though. 😏
How many grandmas can a 3 year old have🤔
grandmothers of all the kids invited. not all parents are around to cart their kids everywhere.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 07:58:18 AM
had about as much fun as one could have at a 3 year olds birthday party. way too many people to where the poor kid was overwhelmed. lots of grandmas though. 😏
How many grandmas can a 3 year old have🤔
grandmothers of all the kids invited. not all parents are around to cart their kids everywhere.
I see, well you should have been in heaven with all those old heifers around to refresh your herd with.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 08:01:22 AM
had about as much fun as one could have at a 3 year olds birthday party. way too many people to where the poor kid was overwhelmed. lots of grandmas though. 😏
How many grandmas can a 3 year old have🤔
grandmothers of all the kids invited. not all parents are around to cart their kids everywhere.
I see, well you should have been in heaven with all those old heifers around to refresh your herd with.
actually it was hard to do anything but sit still with all the old grannies getting stuff for me. sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 08:10:11 AM
had about as much fun as one could have at a 3 year olds birthday party. way too many people to where the poor kid was overwhelmed. lots of grandmas though.
How many grandmas can a 3 year old have
grandmothers of all the kids invited. not all parents are around to cart their kids everywhere.
I see, well you should have been in heaven with all those old heifers around to refresh your herd with.
actually it was hard to do anything but sit still with all the old grannies getting stuff for me. sheesh.
Did they cut, light your cigars and fix your coffee?
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 08:13:08 AM
I'm really pleased with the Cornelius and Anthony 2nds. I bought them for work cigars not expecting much. Anything La Zona is worth consideration for me.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 08:13:56 AM
had about as much fun as one could have at a 3 year olds birthday party. way too many people to where the poor kid was overwhelmed. lots of grandmas though.
How many grandmas can a 3 year old have
grandmothers of all the kids invited. not all parents are around to cart their kids everywhere.
I see, well you should have been in heaven with all those old heifers around to refresh your herd with.
actually it was hard to do anything but sit still with all the old grannies getting stuff for me. sheesh.
Did they cut, light your cigars and fix your coffee?
two of them did. 😂
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 08:14:02 AM
Tomorrow is April fool's. Don't let em' catch ya
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 08:23:38 AM
a Timeless morning.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 08:38:47 AM
Meteor sightings across FL, GA and SC last night.  Tinfoil Hats Out and ready.

Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 08:43:48 AM
One of the bigger barge tows I have seen on this Waterway, dredge pipe and equipment .  Had a big tug towing (could not get a close picture of it, passed before I saw it) and 3 smaller tugs steering the pipe.

Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 08:59:09 AM
One of the bigger barge tows I have seen on this Waterway, dredge pipe and equipment .  Had a big tug towing (could not get a close picture of it, passed before I saw it) and 3 smaller tugs steering the pipe.
alot of tugging for Tony.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 09:23:33 AM
One of the bigger barge tows I have seen on this Waterway, dredge pipe and equipment .  Had a big tug towing (could not get a close picture of it, passed before I saw it) and 3 smaller tugs steering the pipe.
alot of tugging for Tony.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 09:31:19 AM
Nice 68° and mostly sunny now but rain supposed to move in after3 this afternoon with a steady drop in temperatures.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 09:32:09 AM
Scrambled eggs, sausage, toast and some pineapple earlier for breakfast.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 09:39:17 AM
Jose L. Piedra Corona lit and a Diet Coke.  Boaters and golfers for entertainment.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 09:45:46 AM
Be gone by the time I post this but a nice offer on the scorcher by current standards.

Liga Privada Unico Papas Fritas
10 CIGARS for $48.85 FS
MSRP $64.00
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 10:03:22 AM
Win for the Good Grannies!

Sheriff: Grandmother Shoots Intruder to Save Family

Arizona’s Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office (YCSO) reports that a grandmother shot a home intruder to save her family.

Breitbart News reported the incident on March 25, explaining that the grandmother opened fire after she was attacked. A YCSO update shows that while the grandmother was attacked, she was also acting to protect her grandchildren, ages “3, 5, and 12,” who were in the home when the intruder entered.

The parents of the grandchildren were also in the home.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/28/sheriff-grandmother-shoots-intruder-save-family/
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 10:46:04 AM
had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 10:47:48 AM
Win for the Good Grannies!

Sheriff: Grandmother Shoots Intruder to Save Family

Arizona’s Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office (YCSO) reports that a grandmother shot a home intruder to save her family.

Breitbart News reported the incident on March 25, explaining that the grandmother opened fire after she was attacked. A YCSO update shows that while the grandmother was attacked, she was also acting to protect her grandchildren, ages “3, 5, and 12,” who were in the home when the intruder entered.

The parents of the grandchildren were also in the home.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/28/sheriff-grandmother-shoots-intruder-save-family/
there was an article yesterday I saw where an old lady fired a shotgun into the chest of an intruder.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 12:19:21 PM
That's fucked up. It just do happened that she got into a murderer's car? Something more to this story.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 12:25:02 PM
had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 12:28:46 PM
had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 12:54:25 PM
truck is as done as it's getting. hands and ankles killing me.
Italian sausage on the grill. will spend the rest of the day laying in the sun.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 01:59:22 PM
I'm really pleased with the Cornelius and Anthony 2nds. I bought them for work cigars not expecting much. Anything La Zona is worth consideration for me.
I read "pleased" as "pissed".
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 02:01:09 PM
One of the bigger barge tows I have seen on this Waterway, dredge pipe and equipment .  Had a big tug towing (could not get a close picture of it, passed before I saw it) and 3 smaller tugs steering the pipe.
alot of tugging for Tony.
I even like this one.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 02:02:04 PM
Jose L. Piedra Corona lit and a Diet Coke.  Boaters and golfers for entertainment.
I used to smoke tons of those in Canada. Not a bad machine made quick smoke.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 02:17:17 PM
Jose L. Piedra Corona lit and a Diet Coke.  Boaters and golfers for entertainment.
I used to smoke tons of those in Canada. Not a bad machine made quick smoke.
Agreed, it makes for a very nice morning smoke.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 02:18:14 PM
had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 02:27:25 PM
had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it
no, I delivered it. stopped at the bank on the way back for JAX tomorrow.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 02:31:49 PM
had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it
no, I delivered it. stopped at the bank on the way back for JAX tomorrow.
Sheesh, did you clean the windows and mop the kitchen for her too?
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 02:33:56 PM
Chief Cool Arrow Lit for some racing.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 02:52:04 PM
Frik’n started pouring down rain
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 31, 2019, 02:55:26 PM
had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it
no, I delivered it. stopped at the bank on the way back for JAX tomorrow.
Sheesh, did you clean the windows and mop the kitchen for her too?
just dropped off the kayak and left.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 02:58:59 PM
Frik’n started pouring down rain
Damn thunderstorm now
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 03:49:50 PM
had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it
no, I delivered it. stopped at the bank on the way back for JAX tomorrow.
Sheesh, did you clean the windows and mop the kitchen for her too?
just dropped off the kayak and left.
To Be Continued....
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 03:50:44 PM
Afternoon Dean, Dave, and Mr. Mayor.  In the work man cave with an SL Oval and coffee.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 03:56:37 PM
Afternoon Dean, Dave, and Mr. Mayor.  In the work man cave with an SL Oval and coffee.
Howdy Mr Bean, no furniture shopping today?
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 04:00:46 PM
Frik’n started pouring down rain
Damn thunderstorm now
Rain has passed through, cooling off quite a bit now
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 04:08:33 PM
Afternoon Dean, Dave, and Mr. Mayor.  In the work man cave with an SL Oval and coffee.
Howdy Mr Bean, no furniture shopping today?
Thankfully, no.  Spent all day yesterday doing setup work, TV's, minor appliances, hose reels, that sort of thing.  I'm confident more furniture shopping is in my future, though.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/64b35ffca1ac4f92e96fe9ab282e180f/tenor.gif?itemid=5876035)
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 04:09:23 PM
Frik’n started pouring down rain
Damn thunderstorm now
Rain has passed through, cooling off quite a bit now
Turned cold and blustery yesterday here, but no rain to speak of.  Still feels like February out there.  Thanks, Al Gore!
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 05:34:51 PM
Hey Tony. Want to sell or trade for your Fratellos?
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 31, 2019, 05:57:06 PM
Post Whoring to get past that damn commie gif of Beans
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 31, 2019, 07:21:55 PM
Quick someone call a Cop.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 09:10:26 PM
Quick someone call a Cop.
You're a Cop.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 09:11:02 PM
Page six around the bend?
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 09:12:08 PM
Down to 38 deg tonight.  Sheesh, that's ain't right for these parts at the beginning of April.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 09:44:18 PM
Anyone have special plans for April Fool's Day tomorrow.  Gags, practical jokes, just being yourself?
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 09:45:40 PM
Wonder if we'll see any fake cigar deals from our favorite on-line vendors tomorrow.  Or perhaps they're as humorless these days as they are deal-less.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 31, 2019, 10:29:49 PM
Somebody else will have to drag this bitch to page 6.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 10:41:31 PM
Somebody else will have to drag this bitch to page 6.
I'll do what I can...
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 10:41:52 PM
Wonder if we'll see any fake cigar deals from our favorite on-line vendors tomorrow.  Or perhaps they're as humorless these days as they are deal-less.
I thought all the recent deals were fake.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 10:44:25 PM
Down to 38 deg tonight.  Sheesh, that's ain't right for these parts at the beginning of April.
We had a soccer game today. Fucking cold out there. And due to a problem with the paperwork from the other team, we started over an hour late. So we sat outside from 4 to 7. I got back home frozen. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 10:46:18 PM
Hey Tony. Want to sell or trade for your Fratellos?
That sounds promising. Mine came in but I haven't been able to put fire to one yet.

But no, not interested in a trade.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 10:47:17 PM
Frik’n started pouring down rain
Damn thunderstorm now
Rain has passed through, cooling off quite a bit now
Rained on and off all day here too.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 11:04:41 PM
Where did the month of March go?
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 11:10:49 PM
Bean is gonna be especially sad to hear rapper Nipsey Hussle was killed in a shooting in L.A.
Title: Re: 3/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 31, 2019, 11:12:45 PM
Page six around the bend?
Done.