Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Haven't had coffee yet. Sheesh on me.

I need cup #2 here.  Wouldn't mind firing up a stick with it, but will have to wait until a few people leave.  Sheesh on me.

Good morning PWDean and TurnYourHeadAndCoughTony.  Light traffic coming in this morning, but it will be a far different story this afternoon.
Finally on my way in. Sheesh. Hoping traffic won't be too bad.
so much for the 6:45am appointment.
I'm back in Manhattan before 9? I call that a win.
I'm sure Manhattan is also happy
It smells better here now, thanks to me.
Travel size Poopourri?  Smart.

it's that time.

Haven't seen Ovals this low in a while.  Not cheapy cheapo, but about as good as it gets without trying the auction sites.
https://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/san-lotano-oval-robusto.html

Haven't seen Ovals this low in a while.  Not cheapy cheapo, but about as good as it gets without trying the auction sites.
https://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/san-lotano-oval-robusto.html
Not too shabby, indeed. I like the robusto.

Haven't seen Ovals this low in a while.  Not cheapy cheapo, but about as good as it gets without trying the auction sites.
https://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/san-lotano-oval-robusto.html
Cigar prices have gone through the roof over the past 6 months and even decent deals are almost non-existent.

Haven't seen Ovals this low in a while.  Not cheapy cheapo, but about as good as it gets without trying the auction sites.
https://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/san-lotano-oval-robusto.html
Cigar prices have gone through the roof over the past 6 months and even decent deals are almost non-existent.
Howdy, SCTex. Very true. That's probably why I haven't been buying.

Haven't seen Ovals this low in a while.  Not cheapy cheapo, but about as good as it gets without trying the auction sites.
https://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/san-lotano-oval-robusto.html
Cigar prices have gone through the roof over the past 6 months and even decent deals are almost non-existent.
I think we have lived through the true discount phase and will forever be disappointed if we compare to those prices.

Good Day TexDave.
Gettin' to be Chicken Kickin' time.

good morning Dave.
so, what's this new business venture of yours or is it 'need to know' and I don't need to know?
Not so much a business venture and formalization of doing some consulting work.  Need to establish an LLC, get insurance etc. to CMA just in case.  Found out yesterday that I would be able to write off my purchased healthcare insurance as a businisess coverage.  Win!

good morning Dave.
so, what's this new business venture of yours or is it 'need to know' and I don't need to know?
Not so much a business venture and formalization of doing some consulting work.  Need to establish an LLC, get insurance etc. to CMA just in case.  Found out yesterday that I would be able to write off my purchased healthcare insurance as a businisess coverage.  Win!
The write-offs are good. Thanks, Trump.

good morning Dave.
so, what's this new business venture of yours or is it 'need to know' and I don't need to know?
Not so much a business venture and formalization of doing some consulting work.  Need to establish an LLC, get insurance etc. to CMA just in case.  Found out yesterday that I would be able to write off my purchased healthcare insurance as a businisess coverage.  Win!
The write-offs are good. Thanks, Trump.
Dems are already planning tax increases, so get them while you can.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5