Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2020, 02:36:49 PM »

New guy checking in.

Oliva MB3 churchill and bourbon after a morning of yard work then lunch.
Dang, new guy is hard core.

This is a hard core bunch. I feel I need to try and keep up. We’ll see how that goes.

« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2020, 02:42:43 PM »

New guy checking in.

Oliva MB3 churchill and bourbon after a morning of yard work then lunch.
Dang, new guy is hard core.
at least he's smoking Tony.
hint hint.

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2020, 02:44:24 PM »

New guy checking in.

Oliva MB3 churchill and bourbon after a morning of yard work then lunch.
Dang, new guy is hard core.

This is a hard core bunch. I feel I need to try and keep up. We’ll see how that goes.
most generally we just say what's on our minds.
for those of us that have one.

« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2020, 02:50:24 PM »

Hazzuh!
See ya Dave
Welcome back Darrin. MB3 good smoke

Olivas have become my favorite smokes. The Serie V Melanio is one of the best out there. The MB3 is always good and the Serie O Cameroon is a solid smoke with scotch. In my opinion, of course.
I used to be into Olivas more than now. Still have a box of V maduros sitting in the humidor. They didn't age as well as I would have hoped... Or my tastes have changed. I'm not saying they're no good but there is so much out there I prefer for my money.

« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2020, 02:52:41 PM »

New guy checking in.

Oliva MB3 churchill and bourbon after a morning of yard work then lunch.
Dang, new guy is hard core.
at least he's smoking Tony.
hint hint.
No doubt. I'm impressed. Even when I smoke, I generally don't get the bourbon out before 5. Good for Darrin.
Logged

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2020, 02:55:01 PM »

New guy checking in.

Oliva MB3 churchill and bourbon after a morning of yard work then lunch.
Dang, new guy is hard core.
at least he's smoking Tony.
hint hint.
No doubt. I'm impressed. Even when I smoke, I generally don't get the bourbon out before 5. Good for Darrin.
The Rona has definitely shifted my drinking times. I work from home normally but business has slowed over the past couple months. If it weren’t for the SBA I’d be sunk right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Logged

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2020, 02:57:22 PM »

Hazzuh!
See ya Dave
Welcome back Darrin. MB3 good smoke

Olivas have become my favorite smokes. The Serie V Melanio is one of the best out there. The MB3 is always good and the Serie O Cameroon is a solid smoke with scotch. In my opinion, of course.
I used to be into Olivas more than now. Still have a box of V maduros sitting in the humidor. They didn't age as well as I would have hoped... Or my tastes have changed. I'm not saying they're no good but there is so much out there I prefer for my money.
I’m actually getting back into smoking cigars after a long time of being a broke entrepreneur. Looking to re-expand my palate a bit these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2020, 03:01:15 PM »

New guy checking in.

Oliva MB3 churchill and bourbon after a morning of yard work then lunch.
Dang, new guy is hard core.
at least he's smoking Tony.
hint hint.
No doubt. I'm impressed. Even when I smoke, I generally don't get the bourbon out before 5. Good for Darrin.
The Rona has definitely shifted my drinking times. I work from home normally but business has slowed over the past couple months. If it weren’t for the SBA I’d be sunk right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This pandemic is rough in many ways. That's why I'm trying not to bitch too much. I'm very fortunate to be able to continue working from home without too much difference.

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2020, 03:11:20 PM »

if this don't beat all;
Ukrainian woman uses underwear as face mask after service denied at post office: report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/27/woman-uses-panties-as-face-mask-after-shes-denied-service/amp/
Logged

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2020, 03:17:54 PM »

if this don't beat all;
Ukrainian woman uses underwear as face mask after service denied at post office: report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/27/woman-uses-panties-as-face-mask-after-shes-denied-service/amp/
Giggity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2020, 03:28:21 PM »

if this don't beat all;
Ukrainian woman uses underwear as face mask after service denied at post office: report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/27/woman-uses-panties-as-face-mask-after-shes-denied-service/amp/
She was thinking on her feet.

« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2020, 03:30:17 PM »

if this don't beat all;
Ukrainian woman uses underwear as face mask after service denied at post office: report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/27/woman-uses-panties-as-face-mask-after-shes-denied-service/amp/
Giggity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good thing she was wearing panties.

« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2020, 03:31:24 PM »

if this don't beat all;
Ukrainian woman uses underwear as face mask after service denied at post office: report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/27/woman-uses-panties-as-face-mask-after-shes-denied-service/amp/
She was thinking on her feet.
it brings back memories of my mom always telling me to wear clean underware.

« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2020, 03:42:17 PM »

if this don't beat all;
Ukrainian woman uses underwear as face mask after service denied at post office: report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/27/woman-uses-panties-as-face-mask-after-shes-denied-service/amp/
She was thinking on her feet.
it brings back memories of my mom always telling me to wear clean underware.
Not sure I'd wear it on my head straight out of the dryer. There were no visible stripes, I'll give her that much.

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2020, 03:50:54 PM »

if this don't beat all;
Ukrainian woman uses underwear as face mask after service denied at post office: report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/27/woman-uses-panties-as-face-mask-after-shes-denied-service/amp/
She was thinking on her feet.
it brings back memories of my mom always telling me to wear clean underware.
Not sure I'd wear it on my head straight out of the dryer. There were no visible stripes, I'll give her that much.
myself, I would go get a mask and come back another day.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7