Pages: 1 [2] 3

Happy Prostitute Football day and good morning.
65° and overcast. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
I have no interest in the game, the commercials, or the halftime show.

Happy Prostitute Football day and good morning.
65° and overcast. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
That's no way to talk about the Patriots and Eagles. Too good for both of them. I'm hoping they both lose, is that a possibility? Only team I dislike more than both these teams is the Cowgirls.

Edit: No offense, Mark. Didn't see you there. It's a Steelers rival thing.

Happy Prostitute Football day and good morning.
65° and overcast. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
I have no interest in the game, the commercials, or the halftime show.
same here Mark. I haven't watched a game since Colin Kerasshole took a knee last year.

Happy Prostitute Football day and good morning.
65° and overcast. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
That's no way to talk about the Patriots and Eagles. Too good for both of them. I'm hoping they both lose, is that a possibility? Only team I dislike more than both these teams is the Cowgirls.

Edit: No offense, Mark. Didn't see you there. It's a Steelers rival thing.
Oh? That football league has been fucking fans for two years AND making huge money!

Morning Mr. Mayor.
I'm gonna save my doughnut for tomorrow after weigh in.
You sound like a chick again

Morning Mr. Mayor.
I'm gonna save my doughnut for tomorrow after weigh in.
You sound like a chick again
Hahaha. You make a valid point. And although I'm laughing, I do appreciate you keeping me in check.

@Fish: Which way are you leaning with today's game? I'm normally an AFC guy but  I slightly prefer the Eagles this year.

The reality is that I don't care who wins as long as their scores suit my box.

  • Remember...

Happy Prostitute Football day and good morning.
65° and overcast. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
I have no interest in the game, the commercials, or the halftime show.
Should be easy to get a dinner reservation (as long as its not a sports bar).

  • Remember...

@Fish: Which way are you leaning with today's game? I'm normally an AFC guy but  I slightly prefer the Eagles this year.

The reality is that I don't care who wins as long as their scores suit my box.
TWSS

@Fish: Which way are you leaning with today's game? I'm normally an AFC guy but  I slightly prefer the Eagles this year.

The reality is that I don't care who wins as long as their scores suit my box.
I hate the Eagles more than the Pats, I’m a Giants fan so Philly would be the worst right alongside the Cowgirls

  • Remember...

Happy Prostitute Football day and good morning.
65° and overcast. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
I have no interest in the game, the commercials, or the halftime show.
What about the food and parties?

  • Remember...

@Fish: Which way are you leaning with today's game? I'm normally an AFC guy but  I slightly prefer the Eagles this year.

The reality is that I don't care who wins as long as their scores suit my box.
I hate the Eagles more than the Pats, I’m a Giants fan so Philly would be the worst right alongside the Cowgirls
Go Eagles!

@Fish: Which way are you leaning with today's game? I'm normally an AFC guy but  I slightly prefer the Eagles this year.

The reality is that I don't care who wins as long as their scores suit my box.
I hate the Eagles more than the Pats, I’m a Giants fan so Philly would be the worst right alongside the Cowgirls
Go Eagles!
Or Pats, whatever.

Afternoon football fans. 66 deg and sunny here, on the patio with water and a Maestro del Tiempo I did not know I had, assuredly provided by the NJ Atlantic/Warped rep.  The lonsdale, which despite the vitola has a perfect draw.  Tasty!

Afternoon football fans. 66 deg and sunny here, on the patio with water and a Maestro del Tiempo I did not know I had, assuredly provided by the NJ Atlantic/Warped rep.  The lonsdale, which despite the vitola has a perfect draw.  Tasty!
Marky Mark!  Was down your way but it was family time.  We lost our big sister.  Travel was an adventure with such short notice.  Gave whole new meaning to economy seating.  Reminded me of plastic cafeteria chairs.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3