Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2018, 08:31:52 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2018, 08:40:41 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
Oh, there he is. Welcome back, Tex!

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2018, 08:57:27 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
So glad you stepped up.  I'm getting a little tired of taking on the duties of past contributors.

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2018, 09:00:22 AM »

Good morning Daves and JackpotNotTony.  A chilly 40 deg here this morning.
Morning, FrozenNipplesMark.
Never gets old...

There are much better options...

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2018, 09:12:38 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2018, 09:14:24 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2018, 09:16:01 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!
No sir. His and hers at the old Scarpa compound.

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2018, 09:22:59 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
Good plan.  You want the men to suffer, too?

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2018, 09:25:43 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
Good plan.  You want the men to suffer, too?

LALTS

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2018, 09:26:32 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!
No sir. His and hers at the old Scarpa compound.
Yeah, but going in the wife's won't get you arrested and put on a list where you have to introduce yourself to new neighbors, now will it?

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2018, 09:29:55 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!
No sir. His and hers at the old Scarpa compound.
Yeah, but going in the wife's won't get you arrested and put on a list where you have to introduce yourself to new neighbors, now will it?
While we're on the subject, a question for you married guys.  How many articles are in your shower, not counting a bar of soap?  I'm talking bottles, scrubby things, tubes of whatever.  Can you top ten?  I hope not.

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2018, 09:39:32 AM »

Happy I'm Not Really Loving Monday today. day 4 of the lady's recovery. I think I found the cure for alcoholism, that care of the lady for a week without drinking, i got a busy day, she left her car on empty, same with her bank account, needs a stool softener, snacks, drinks, ice cream. good thing I am stocked up on cigars and coffee, and thank God she sleeps alot.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/29/2018
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2018, 09:52:02 AM »

good morning all!

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2018, 09:55:00 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!
No sir. His and hers at the old Scarpa compound.
Yeah, but going in the wife's won't get you arrested and put on a list where you have to introduce yourself to new neighbors, now will it?
You underestimate what happens at my house.

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2018, 09:56:26 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!
No sir. His and hers at the old Scarpa compound.
Yeah, but going in the wife's won't get you arrested and put on a list where you have to introduce yourself to new neighbors, now will it?
While we're on the subject, a question for you married guys.  How many articles are in your shower, not counting a bar of soap?  I'm talking bottles, scrubby things, tubes of whatever.  Can you top ten?  I hope not.
Absolutely >10. Four items were added just this weekend. I'd say we're closer to 20 right now.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10