CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: 1/29/2018  (Read 10776 times)

Threebean

Re: 1/29/2018
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2018, 08:31:52 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2018, 08:40:41 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
Oh, there he is. Welcome back, Tex!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2018, 08:57:27 AM »

So glad you stepped up.  I'm getting a little tired of taking on the duties of past contributors.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2018, 09:00:22 AM »

Good morning Daves and JackpotNotTony.  A chilly 40 deg here this morning.
Morning, FrozenNipplesMark.
Never gets old...

There are much better options...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2018, 09:12:38 AM »

That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2018, 09:14:24 AM »

That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2018, 09:16:01 AM »

What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!
No sir. His and hers at the old Scarpa compound.

Threebean

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2018, 09:22:59 AM »

Good plan.  You want the men to suffer, too? 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2018, 09:25:43 AM »

Good plan.  You want the men to suffer, too? 

LALTS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2018, 09:26:32 AM »

Yeah, but going in the wife's won't get you arrested and put on a list where you have to introduce yourself to new neighbors, now will it?

Threebean

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2018, 09:29:55 AM »

Yeah, but going in the wife's won't get you arrested and put on a list where you have to introduce yourself to new neighbors, now will it?
While we're on the subject, a question for you married guys.  How many articles are in your shower, not counting a bar of soap?  I'm talking bottles, scrubby things, tubes of whatever.  Can you top ten?  I hope not. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2018, 09:39:32 AM »

Happy I'm Not Really Loving Monday today. day 4 of the lady's recovery. I think I found the cure for alcoholism, that care of the lady for a week without drinking, i got a busy day, she left her car on empty, same with her bank account, needs a stool softener, snacks, drinks, ice cream. good thing I am stocked up on cigars and coffee, and thank God she sleeps alot.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2018, 09:52:02 AM »

good morning all!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2018, 09:55:00 AM »

You underestimate what happens at my house.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2018, 09:56:26 AM »

While we're on the subject, a question for you married guys.  How many articles are in your shower, not counting a bar of soap?  I'm talking bottles, scrubby things, tubes of whatever.  Can you top ten?  I hope not.
Absolutely >10. Four items were added just this weekend. I'd say we're closer to 20 right now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10