Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 08:05:58 AM »

2 significant upsets in the Tournament yesterday.

Mighty #7 South Carolina Cocks defeated the #2 Duke Blue Devils 88-81

#7 Michigan Wolverines defeated #2 Louisiville Cardinals 73-69

Complete Men's Bracket:

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1
Florida 65, Virginia 39?  Seriously, the Cavaliers could only manage 39 pts?
End Result, Would it have mattered if they had 64?
Perhaps their pride would have remained intact.

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 08:06:00 AM »

Wake Up Sleeping Beauties!
You must have gone to see the new movie? Good morning, fellas.
If you're referring to Beauty and the Beast, we'll be there tomorrow. Lol

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 08:06:24 AM »

#7 Michigan Wolverines defeated #2 Louisiville Cardinals 73-69

Complete Men's Bracket:

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1
Florida 65, Virginia 39?  Seriously, the Cavaliers could only manage 39 pts?
End Result, Would it have mattered if they had 64?
Perhaps their pride would have remained intact.
Undoubtedly would've been a better game to watch, too.

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 08:14:56 AM »

@ Dean -

Parks and bus stops in Gainesville, Fla. are now smoke free after the city’s commission approved an ordinance on Thursday by a 4-0 vote. The ban covers all forms of smoked tobacco as well as electronic cigarettes and vaping devices, and comes with a fine of $25 .
smokers have no rights.

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 08:17:35 AM »

good morning guys. Happy Monday.
EPC 2nd and coffee. gotta get a few accent tiles for 2nd bath, door and base moulding this morning. then back to work on the house.

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 08:18:12 AM »

Wake Up Sleeping Beauties!
You must have gone to see the new movie? Good morning, fellas.
I have not gone to a movie in over 10 years.

Morning NoBeautyMayor
That hurts.

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2017, 08:19:43 AM »

Wake Up Sleeping Beauties!
You must have gone to see the new movie? Good morning, fellas.
If you're referring to Beauty and the Beast, we'll be there tomorrow. Lol
My wife and daughters went on Saturday. I heard it was great. I'm ok to wait for the DVD when I'm certain to at least hear the movie a million times.

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2017, 08:21:38 AM »

@ Dean -

Parks and bus stops in Gainesville, Fla. are now smoke free after the city’s commission approved an ordinance on Thursday by a 4-0 vote. The ban covers all forms of smoked tobacco as well as electronic cigarettes and vaping devices, and comes with a fine of $25 .
smokers have no rights.
It's getting crazy. To the point where you can't smoke in your own car or home in some places. What happened to America?

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 08:34:40 AM »

@ Dean -

Parks and bus stops in Gainesville, Fla. are now smoke free after the city’s commission approved an ordinance on Thursday by a 4-0 vote. The ban covers all forms of smoked tobacco as well as electronic cigarettes and vaping devices, and comes with a fine of $25 .
smokers have no rights.
It's getting crazy. To the point where you can't smoke in your own car or home in some places. What happened to America?
According to the ads I hear on the radio, men don't have enough testosterone anymore.

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2017, 08:36:48 AM »

@ Dean -

Parks and bus stops in Gainesville, Fla. are now smoke free after the city’s commission approved an ordinance on Thursday by a 4-0 vote. The ban covers all forms of smoked tobacco as well as electronic cigarettes and vaping devices, and comes with a fine of $25 .
smokers have no rights.
It's getting crazy. To the point where you can't smoke in your own car or home in some places. What happened to America?
According to the ads I hear on the radio, men don't have enough testosterone anymore.
Hahaha. I didn't make the correlation. That makes sense.

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2017, 08:37:58 AM »

@ Dean -

Parks and bus stops in Gainesville, Fla. are now smoke free after the city’s commission approved an ordinance on Thursday by a 4-0 vote. The ban covers all forms of smoked tobacco as well as electronic cigarettes and vaping devices, and comes with a fine of $25 .
smokers have no rights.
It's getting crazy. To the point where you can't smoke in your own car or home in some places. What happened to America?
According to the ads I hear on the radio, men don't have enough testosterone anymore.
Too many of them under 50 certainly act that way.

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2017, 08:42:08 AM »

#7 Michigan Wolverines defeated #2 Louisiville Cardinals 73-69

Complete Men's Bracket:

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1
Florida 65, Virginia 39?  Seriously, the Cavaliers could only manage 39 pts?
End Result, Would it have mattered if they had 64?
Perhaps their pride would have remained intact.
Undoubtedly would've been a better game to watch, too.
Win you are in loose you are out and that is it!

Baylor Women beat Texas Southern Women 119-30, now that is a blowout!

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2017, 08:44:30 AM »

#7 Michigan Wolverines defeated #2 Louisiville Cardinals 73-69

Complete Men's Bracket:

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1
Florida 65, Virginia 39?  Seriously, the Cavaliers could only manage 39 pts?
End Result, Would it have mattered if they had 64?
Perhaps their pride would have remained intact.
Undoubtedly would've been a better game to watch, too.
Win you are in loose you are out and that is it!

Baylor Women beat Texas Southern Women 119-30, now that is a blowout!
Holy crap, that is sure to put some panties in a wad.  There needs to be a redistribution of talent to make it more fair!

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2017, 08:46:48 AM »

#7 Michigan Wolverines defeated #2 Louisiville Cardinals 73-69

Complete Men's Bracket:

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1
Florida 65, Virginia 39?  Seriously, the Cavaliers could only manage 39 pts?
End Result, Would it have mattered if they had 64?
Perhaps their pride would have remained intact.
Undoubtedly would've been a better game to watch, too.
Win you are in loose you are out and that is it!

Baylor Women beat Texas Southern Women 119-30, now that is a blowout!
I don't care about the team being in or out, I care about seeing a decent game!

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2017, 08:47:09 AM »

#7 Michigan Wolverines defeated #2 Louisiville Cardinals 73-69

Complete Men's Bracket:

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1
Florida 65, Virginia 39?  Seriously, the Cavaliers could only manage 39 pts?
End Result, Would it have mattered if they had 64?
Perhaps their pride would have remained intact.
Undoubtedly would've been a better game to watch, too.
Win you are in loose you are out and that is it!

Baylor Women beat Texas Southern Women 119-30, now that is a blowout!
I don't care about the team being in or out, I care about seeing a decent game!
Unless it's Duke losing. That I'll enjoy regardless of final score.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8