Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.

Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.

Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.

Add one more to your list Dean'O

Barry Diller Says He'll Leave the Country If Donald Trump Wins the White House

The media executive blames the influence of reality TV for poisoning politics.

Perhaps Chris Christie will be appointed Special Prosecutor to preside over the Clinton Crime Family Prosecutions.
And his own Bridgegate scandal. That would be convenient.

Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.

And the lefties get just what they need - More Taxes!

California Voters Approve Massive Cigar, Cigarette Tax Increase

Perhaps Chris Christie will be appointed Special Prosecutor to preside over the Clinton Crime Family Prosecutions.
And his own Bridgegate scandal. That would be convenient.
Bridgegate is nothing in this nation of transportation corruption.

Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.
I used to smoke a few of the Italia's and the Brazillian ones and they are both pretty decent smokes IMHO

Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.
I recall liking the one I had, but that's been a little bit now. I grabbed a box of the Olanchos yesterday, because you could add an X4 cutter for $5.

Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.
I used to smoke a few of the Italia's and the Brazillian ones and they are both pretty decent smokes IMHO
I got four Brazilias too. Same story.

Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.
I recall liking the one I had, but that's been a little bit now. I grabbed a box of the Olanchos yesterday, because you could add an X4 cutter for $5.

Despite popular opinion, I've made too many cigar purchases lately. So I'm not tempted by any FU deals.

Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
I always search what's closing that day, so the bids ended at 11:59 last night

Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
The dog, taking a page from the Travellin'Dave playbook.   ;)

Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
I always search what's closing that day, so the bids ended at 11:59 last night
Well poop, appreciate the lookin' out just the same.  I never visit over there as I could find myself down at the container store for more storage.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13