Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

2/10" of rain last night and up to 93 today, no fall weather here yet.
Rain in forecast for us starting this morning with a high of only 80° here today, I just wish we could go ahead and get our first freeze of the year.

2/10" of rain last night and up to 93 today, no fall weather here yet.
Well, there ya go. Hope you didn't do too much splashing around on the sidewalks.

2/10" of rain last night and up to 93 today, no fall weather here yet.
Rain in forecast for us starting this morning with a high of only 80° here today, I just wish we could go ahead and get our first freeze of the year.
I am in no hurry for cold weather just badly need rain and would enjoy some highs in the low to mid 80's.  Supposed to cool a little this weekend with upper 80's but they keep,increasing the temperature forecasts .

Time to get ready for work and make the commute.  BBL

2/10" of rain last night and up to 93 today, no fall weather here yet.
Rain in forecast for us starting this morning with a high of only 80° here today, I just wish we could go ahead and get our first freeze of the year.
I am in no hurry for cold weather just badly need rain and would enjoy some highs in the low to mid 80's.  Supposed to cool a little this weekend with upper 80's but they keep,increasing the temperature forecasts .
Supposed to get down in the 60s for highs this weekend. Will be a welcome sight.

Good morning boys! Thunderstorms rolled through at 2AM, lightning and heavy rain. Will rain on and off all day today then clear, dropping the temps by 10 degrees or more so that's nice

2/10" of rain last night and up to 93 today, no fall weather here yet.
Rain in forecast for us starting this morning with a high of only 80° here today, I just wish we could go ahead and get our first freeze of the year.
We're just about the same here today....except for the freeze part.  Not in a hurry to rush into that!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Fishisimo.

2/10" of rain last night and up to 93 today, no fall weather here yet.
Well, there ya go. Hope you didn't do too much splashing around on the sidewalks.
But if you do, be sure to wear your rubbers!

Good morning boys! Thunderstorms rolled through at 2AM, lightning and heavy rain. Will rain on and off all day today then clear, dropping the temps by 10 degrees or more so that's nice
Nothing better than sleeping with the windows open and a thunderstorm passing through.

Good morning boys! Thunderstorms rolled through at 2AM, lightning and heavy rain. Will rain on and off all day today then clear, dropping the temps by 10 degrees or more so that's nice
Nothing better than sleeping with the windows open and a thunderstorm passing through.
Actually sleeping through it would have been better, I was worried the kids or the dog would wake up. Thunder/lighning was pretty fierce

Won a couple items on the devil last night, had won some Tabaks for my BIL so shipping was covered. Got a Jericho Hill 4-sampler for $19 and a 5-pack of BG Meyer Standard Issue Churchills for $16, a bit of an odd purchase for me but I've been wanting to try the line for awhile

BTW, does anyone want to talk about my Mets?

BTW, does anyone want to talk about my Mets?
Not really.

Won a couple items on the devil last night, had won some Tabaks for my BIL so shipping was covered. Got a Jericho Hill 4-sampler for $19 and a 5-pack of BG Meyer Standard Issue Churchills for $16, a bit of an odd purchase for me but I've been wanting to try the line for awhile
Interesting variety in that order for sure.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15