Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I think Dean just likes it when he can ruffle some feather's.

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Let's not get carried away...

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I think Dean just likes it when he can ruffle some feather's.
Dean's been a bit cranky as his feather ruffling has fallen off as of late.

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I think Dean just likes it when he can ruffle some feather's.
Dean's been a bit cranky as his feather ruffling has fallen off as of late.
That and his drop-off in companions may be closely related.

Hazzuh!

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I think Dean just likes it when he can ruffle some feather's.
Dean's been a bit cranky as his feather ruffling has fallen off as of late.
yes. I'm a cruel insensitive bastard.

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I think Dean just likes it when he can ruffle some feather's.
Dean's been a bit cranky as his feather ruffling has fallen off as of late.
yes. I'm a cruel insensitive bastard.
Yes. But we love you for it.

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I think Dean just likes it when he can ruffle some feather's.
Dean's been a bit cranky as his feather ruffling has fallen off as of late.
yes. I'm a cruel insensitive bastard.
Yes. But we love you for it.
And bad boys are preferred by redheads everywhere.

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I think Dean just likes it when he can ruffle some feather's.
Dean's been a bit cranky as his feather ruffling has fallen off as of late.
yes. I'm a cruel insensitive bastard.
Yes. But we love you for it.
And bad boys are preferred by redheads everywhere.
I guess that makes me a bad boy then. Even the Mrs knows I have a thing for redheads. (No, she's not one).

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.
Oh crap, I thought it was Friday. I still have another day of this? Luckily, I'm working from home tomorrow so it's kinda like Friday, right?
and Mondays are like all other days and wonderful?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I think Dean just likes it when he can ruffle some feather's.
Dean's been a bit cranky as his feather ruffling has fallen off as of late.
yes. I'm a cruel insensitive bastard.
Yes. But we love you for it.
And bad boys are preferred by redheads everywhere.
I guess that makes me a bad boy then. Even the Mrs knows I have a thing for redheads. (No, she's not one).
Hmmm, perhaps I'll let raz handle this one.   ::)

Nice motorcycle ride and BBQ pork rib lunch, now time for a GoTF.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5