Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning, Dave. Safe travels.
That's the plan.  Thanks Tony.

Rick,  if you haven't tried them yet, the Luminosa is a connie I think you would really enjoy.

Morning Dave, Tony, Dean, and AlmostOnBreakRick.  A couple nice deals at the sis on Headley Grange and Luminosa.
Good morning, Mark. How was the HG besides the obvious burn issues?
Very good.  I restocked with the sis deal this morning.  None of the previous sticks went that crazy wonky, though I will say box press has a tendency to do so.

Morning Frosty Friends!  Tony, Rick, Dave, Dean and BrightAndEarlyBean.
Good morning Dave and Mr Bean

Rick,  if you haven't tried them yet, the Luminosa is a connie I think you would really enjoy.
Yes I need to hit that for at least a five. Thanks and safe travels to you!

Morning Dave, Tony, Dean, and AlmostOnBreakRick.  A couple nice deals at the sis on Headley Grange and Luminosa.
Good morning, Mark. How was the HG besides the obvious burn issues?
Very good.  I restocked with the sis deal this morning.  None of the previous sticks went that crazy wonky, though I will say box press has a tendency to do so.
Looked fine to me. :D

Morning, muchachos.

Today’s Birthdays:

Paleontologist Richard E. Leakey is 75.

Who does that to their kid?

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

morning Rick and Dave. another drive to Ocala for a doctor appointment.
new teeth fit great.
had to do blood work after. one more doctor visit tomorrow and done for the year. then it starts all over again in January for my annual cardiologist appointment.
Morning, Dean. Getting old sounds like a drag.
it sucks.
I guess it's better than dying.
we're all dying. just a matter of when.

Morning Mr. Raz.

morning Rick and Dave. another drive to Ocala for a doctor appointment.
new teeth fit great.
had to do blood work after. one more doctor visit tomorrow and done for the year. then it starts all over again in January for my annual cardiologist appointment.
Morning, Dean. Getting old sounds like a drag.
it sucks.
I guess it's better than dying.
we're all dying. just a matter of when.
That should be Dave's quote of the day tomorrow.

morning Rick and Dave. another drive to Ocala for a doctor appointment.
new teeth fit great.
had to do blood work after. one more doctor visit tomorrow and done for the year. then it starts all over again in January for my annual cardiologist appointment.
Morning, Dean. Getting old sounds like a drag.
it sucks.
I guess it's better than dying.
we're all dying. just a matter of when.
That should be Dave's quote of the day tomorrow.
Saving that for when we need to get a little more upbeat...

morning Rick and Dave. another drive to Ocala for a doctor appointment.
new teeth fit great.
had to do blood work after. one more doctor visit tomorrow and done for the year. then it starts all over again in January for my annual cardiologist appointment.
Morning, Dean. Getting old sounds like a drag.
it sucks.
I guess it's better than dying.
we're all dying. just a matter of when.
That should be Dave's quote of the day tomorrow.
Saving that for when we need to get a little more upbeat...
Monday it is. :D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5