Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 08:10:21 AM »

Morning NewContractTony and TyphoidDave.
Welcome, GrandpaDave. When are the little ones moving in?
Will find out this weekend when they are up for a visit.
What town is the new office going to be in? I suspect the commute will not be an easy one.
It's in Englewood, so yea, he's going to have a hike.  (Motivation to find a place of their own...lol)
That's my neck of the woods. And real estate is quite expensive, for what you get.

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2018, 08:10:33 AM »

Our double birthday / royal wedding party last weekend was postponed due to weather. It has turned into a Memorial Day barbecue instead.

@LTG any plans?
Dinner at the in-law's on Sunday, no plans yet for the holiday. The oldest is going on a camping trip with one of her friends and her family, so she'll be gone from this evening until sometime Monday. Should make the weekend a bit quieter. Lol
Is this the first time she's done anything like this? And are we talking real outdoor camping?
It is, and we are. Sleeping in a tent, or in the camper if some weather moves in.
Exciting. How's the Mrs dealing with it?
She was a bit more reluctant to let her go away for so long, but she'll enjoy the quiet just as much as I will. ;)
I'm sure the other two will do their best to pick up the slack.
Almost certainly.

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2018, 08:11:03 AM »

First of many meetings... Later, Daves.

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2018, 08:19:38 AM »

Morning NewContractTony and TyphoidDave.
Welcome, GrandpaDave. When are the little ones moving in?
Will find out this weekend when they are up for a visit.
What town is the new office going to be in? I suspect the commute will not be an easy one.
It's in Englewood, so yea, he's going to have a hike.  (Motivation to find a place of their own...lol)
That's my neck of the woods. And real estate is quite expensive, for what you get.
Not my problem....; )

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2018, 08:20:15 AM »

MOWPA's offered up at the Sis.  Remember when that caused a feeding frenzy?

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2018, 08:23:00 AM »

Morning NewContractTony and TyphoidDave.
There was some unfounded Dave disparagement around here yesterday.  Don't even let you take a sick day...
Dave disparagement is never unfounded.

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2018, 08:23:31 AM »

MOWPA's offered up at the Sis.  Remember when that caused a feeding frenzy?
Indeed.  Looked twice but have enough stock.

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2018, 08:25:00 AM »

Morning Daves and BadgedInTony.  Friday, hopefully will be a slow day.  Planning to hit the man cave early.

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2018, 08:27:55 AM »

MOWPA's offered up at the Sis.  Remember when that caused a feeding frenzy?
And remember when they were $30? Lol

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2018, 08:28:15 AM »

Morning NewContractTony and TyphoidDave.
Welcome, GrandpaDave. When are the little ones moving in?
Will find out this weekend when they are up for a visit.
What town is the new office going to be in? I suspect the commute will not be an easy one.
It's in Englewood, so yea, he's going to have a hike.  (Motivation to find a place of their own...lol)
That's my neck of the woods. And real estate is quite expensive, for what you get.
Not my problem....; )
It will be when they can't afford to move out of your place.

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2018, 08:28:54 AM »

Morning Daves and BadgedInTony.  Friday, hopefully will be a slow day.  Planning to hit the man cave early.
Morning, Mark. I hope there are enough Daves here to make you feel safe today.  8)

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2018, 08:49:27 AM »

good morning Tony, Daves, and Mark. undertaking a pneumatic arms repair on my tonneu cover, the pop rivets came out of both arms.
EPC 2nd and coffee waiting on ambition.

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2018, 08:50:27 AM »

Happy Friday of the long weekend variety, to all!
Or as Dean says, everyday.
+1

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2018, 08:50:53 AM »

Morning Daves and BadgedInTony.  Friday, hopefully will be a slow day.  Planning to hit the man cave early.
Morning, Mark. I hope there are enough Daves here to make you feel safe annoyed today.  8)
Fixed it.  8)

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2018, 08:52:04 AM »

good morning Tony, Daves, and Mark. undertaking a pneumatic arms repair on my tonneu cover, the pop rivets came out of both arms.
EPC 2nd and coffee waiting on ambition.
Morning, PopRivetDean.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8