CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 23, 2019, 12:00:13 AM

Title: 12/23/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on December 23, 2019, 12:00:13 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 12:01:21 AM
Tony's Steelers got spanked by the Jets today.
Fucking pathetic. That should have been a gimme. Now they'll win next week against the Ravens when it doesn't count for shit. I'm still bitter about it.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 06:34:28 AM
Happy Monday! Only one more left after this before 2020.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 07:30:44 AM
Well at least it's not a manic Monday.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 07:33:13 AM
I feel like LTG is with us here today. This is the ad that came up in my Tapatalk. Had never seen this one before.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191223/eb54f263f7a80b1bb39c47f7982ca6cc.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 07:50:35 AM
Happy Monday! ❤
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 07:51:09 AM
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on December 23, 2019, 08:02:25 AM
Good morning AtWorkTony and DeanDayDean.  A nipply 30 deg here this morning.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on December 23, 2019, 08:03:11 AM
While not intending to speak for EPCDave, the sis seems to have a good deal on La Historia.

edit: That is if you like them big....
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 08:14:36 AM
Good morning AtWorkTony and DeanDayDean.  A nipply 30 deg here this morning.
good morning Mark.
a tolerable 55° here heading to low 70's.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 08:25:07 AM
While not intending to speak for EPCDave, the sis seems to have a good deal on La Historia.

edit: That is if you like them big....
TWHS
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 08:25:32 AM
Good morning, Dean and Mark.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 08:25:56 AM
Good morning AtWorkTony and DeanDayDean.  A nipply 30 deg here this morning.
How was the traffic light situation this morning?
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on December 23, 2019, 08:39:23 AM
Good morning AtWorkTony and DeanDayDean.  A nipply 30 deg here this morning.
How was the traffic light situation this morning?
Lighter for sure but not stop light free.  Balls!
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 08:46:06 AM
Good morning AtWorkTony and DeanDayDean.  A nipply 30 deg here this morning.
How was the traffic light situation this morning?
Lighter for sure but not stop light free.  Balls!
Traffic here is light this week. I'm grateful for that.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 09:10:17 AM
I took the old guy out for breakfast and it seemed like everyone in Florida was on the road and in all the stores and restaurants. most of them unruly, not me though. 😇
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 09:18:26 AM
@ Tony.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 09:27:11 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Muestra de Saka #NLMTHA (Box of 7, $106.80)
Cigar Hustler — Viaje Skull and Bones Mephisto (Pack of $68.40)
Corona Cigar Co. — Partagas Ramon y Ramon Fabuloso (Box of 20, $99.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Villiger 125th Toro (Bundle of 10, $27.95)
Gotham Cigars — AVO Ashtray ($19.99)
JR Cigars — Re+United (Box of 10, $59.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — La Flor Dominicana The Golden Anniversary TAA 50th 2nd Edition Maduro (Pack of 5, $95)
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 09:37:57 AM
I took the old guy out for breakfast and it seemed like everyone in Florida was on the road and in all the stores and restaurants. most of them unruly, not me though.
His girlfriend wasn't available today?
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 09:58:11 AM
I took the old guy out for breakfast and it seemed like everyone in Florida was on the road and in all the stores and restaurants. most of them unruly, not me though.
His girlfriend wasn't available today?
I was referring to his, not yours.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 10:07:22 AM
I took the old guy out for breakfast and it seemed like everyone in Florida was on the road and in all the stores and restaurants. most of them unruly, not me though.
His girlfriend wasn't available today?
I was referring to his, not yours.
he had alot of family visit the past two days and was excited to tell me about it. even though it was a bit too much for him and he was wore out.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 23, 2019, 10:59:13 AM
I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 11:02:24 AM
I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.
slow and steady wins the race. morning Rick.

who's checking the boilers, or are they shut down until your return?
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 23, 2019, 12:12:36 PM
I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.
slow and steady wins the race. morning Rick.

who's checking the boilers, or are they shut down until your return?
Good morning Dean.
The other engineer's have duty. I use my seniority and vacation this time of year
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 12:18:04 PM
I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.
slow and steady wins the race. morning Rick.

who's checking the boilers, or are they shut down until your return?
Good morning Dean.
The other engineer's have duty. I use my seniority and vacation this time of year
I didn't think they had anyone else.

hope you are enjoying your vacation.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 23, 2019, 12:29:03 PM
I slept in. Wifey made me breakfast. Gonna have a cigar and enjoy this 40 degree day. Slow and steady.
slow and steady wins the race. morning Rick.

who's checking the boilers, or are they shut down until your return?
Good morning Dean.
The other engineer's have duty. I use my seniority and vacation this time of year
I didn't think they had anyone else.

hope you are enjoying your vacation.
City codes according to horsepower, etc. They don't follow all of them but you don't want to out price yourself and make your schedule any worse than it is.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 23, 2019, 12:31:40 PM
Life is good!(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191223/da60df0c48b93d6c682d698c63912b2f.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 12:33:49 PM
mower man is here. I get quite a discount, he now has four houses in our complex.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 12:34:20 PM
Life is good!(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191223/da60df0c48b93d6c682d698c63912b2f.jpg)
I just finished a Charter Oak connie.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 23, 2019, 12:55:44 PM
Life is good!(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191223/da60df0c48b93d6c682d698c63912b2f.jpg)
I just finished a Charter Oak connie.
Those are great too. I like a nice Connecticut to start the day. I just got back into Connecticut's about a year ago. I think years of pipe smoking fried my palate. I haven't smoked a pipe in 10+ months. Took discipline lol
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 23, 2019, 01:20:30 PM
I hope some of the old faces drop by this holiday season and say hello
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 01:26:32 PM
I hope some of the old faces drop by this holiday season and say hello

most of our faces are old.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 01:29:06 PM
rains just moved in. mower guy may not get all the lawns cut.

unbanded gift from a neighbor.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 23, 2019, 01:37:27 PM
rains just moved in. mower guy may not get all the lawns cut.

unbanded gift from a neighbor.
Hey that's alright!
I'm getting ready for cigar #2. I'm actually outside cleaning up the yard. It's almost 50 degrees outside but a chilly breeze.
I'm hoping to see my mailman, gotta gift for him.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 02:05:25 PM
Life is good!(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191223/da60df0c48b93d6c682d698c63912b2f.jpg)
Very nice!
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 23, 2019, 02:18:59 PM
#2 think I may hit up the gym later?(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191223/79251362f7a3ffc65a7f4fda3566abc7.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 02:31:29 PM
I hope some of the old faces drop by this holiday season and say hello

most of our faces are old.
Speak for yourself.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 02:34:54 PM
rains just moved in. mower guy may not get all the lawns cut.

unbanded gift from a neighbor.
It's got a nice burn. A good friend gave me an unbanded hand rolled this weekend that he picked up in the Florida Keys. It's a 60RG but I'm looking forward to trying it. He absolutely loved it and can't wait to hear my opinion.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 23, 2019, 02:44:29 PM
rains just moved in. mower guy may not get all the lawns cut.

unbanded gift from a neighbor.
It's got a nice burn. A good friend gave me an unbanded hand rolled this weekend that he picked up in the Florida Keys. It's a 60RG but I'm looking forward to trying it. He absolutely loved it and can't wait to hear my opinion.
I hope you get to enjoy it before 2021
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 23, 2019, 02:46:30 PM
rains just moved in. mower guy may not get all the lawns cut.

unbanded gift from a neighbor.
It's got a nice burn. A good friend gave me an unbanded hand rolled this weekend that he picked up in the Florida Keys. It's a 60RG but I'm looking forward to trying it. He absolutely loved it and can't wait to hear my opinion.
I hope you get to enjoy it before 2021
🤣🤣🤣
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 04:04:04 PM
rains just moved in. mower guy may not get all the lawns cut.

unbanded gift from a neighbor.
It's got a nice burn. A good friend gave me an unbanded hand rolled this weekend that he picked up in the Florida Keys. It's a 60RG but I'm looking forward to trying it. He absolutely loved it and can't wait to hear my opinion.
I hope you get to enjoy it before 2021
What's the rush?
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 23, 2019, 05:28:08 PM
Home again, home again!  (New one)Bit of EPC flashback. Picked out a sampler of these on the devil.
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 06:46:15 PM
Home again, home again!  (New one)Bit of EPC flashback. Picked out a sampler of these on the devil.
I'm confused. Is that John's place?
Title: Re: 12/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 23, 2019, 08:54:53 PM
Confusion lull?