CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 20, 2019, 12:01:33 AM

Title: 12/20/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on December 20, 2019, 12:01:33 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 04:18:44 AM
Happy Friday, fellas. Had an early conference call this morning and wound up working from home instead.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2019, 04:59:22 AM
good morning. who the fukk made a doctor appointment for 7:30am at an office an hour away?!
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 05:15:27 AM
good morning. who the fukk made a doctor appointment for 7:30am at an office an hour away?!
You did!
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 05:16:11 AM
And with that, I'm gonna go see if I can nap for about 90 minutes.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2019, 06:02:33 AM
good morning. who the fukk made a doctor appointment for 7:30am at an office an hour away?!
You did!
I must have.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2019, 06:03:24 AM
heading out.
balming 50° here heading into mid 70's. later guys.  ?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 06:17:05 AM
good morning. who the fukk made a doctor appointment for 7:30am at an office an hour away?!
You, always!
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 07:47:02 AM
That didn't quite work out. Oh well.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 08:50:12 AM
It's gonna be a really slow day.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 08:54:22 AM
It's gonna be a really slow day.
Evidently.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 09:13:37 AM
It's gonna be a really slow day.
Evidently.
I have only one more meeting. It's actually been quite a productive day for me. Perhaps I'll make my new work schedule 3:AM to noon.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 09:16:56 AM
It's gonna be a really slow day.
Evidently.
I have only one more meeting. It's actually been quite a productive day for me. Perhaps I'll make my new work schedule 3:AM to noon.
It would definitely keep from being bothered by a lot of people!
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 09:18:12 AM
People just suck, don't they?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 09:18:35 AM
I'm obviously in the holiday spirit.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 09:31:49 AM
People just suck, don't they?
Oh, there's no question. People are the worst.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 09:45:13 AM
@LTG: Are you talking any days off in the next two weeks?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 10:04:03 AM
@LTG: Are you talking any days off in the next two weeks?
Just Thursday and Friday next week, plus Xmas and NYD, obviously. How's about you?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2019, 10:05:13 AM
I'm back. another doctor added to the list. Pulmonologist now. 😒
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 10:05:54 AM
@LTG: Are you talking any days off in the next two weeks?
Just Thursday and Friday next week, plus Xmas and NYD, obviously.
That's a nice long weekend ahead of you. Just taking the obvious days here.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 20, 2019, 10:10:15 AM
Good morning Mr Mayor, LTG, and Dean. Not rubbing it in but off for 2 weeks. Going shopping with my Wife. Hope you all have a good day. I'll check in later.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 10:15:28 AM
@LTG: Are you talking any days off in the next two weeks?
Just Thursday and Friday next week, plus Xmas and NYD, obviously.
That's a nice long weekend ahead of you. Just taking the obvious days here.
After the hub-bub of Xmas, I'm sure I'll be looking forward to getting back in the office by the end of the weekend. Lol
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 10:15:48 AM
Good morning Mr Mayor, LTG, and Dean. Not rubbing it in but off for 2 weeks. Going shopping with my Wife. Hope you all have a good day. I'll check in later.
You certainly are rubbing it in, and rightfully so. Enjoy that time off.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 10:15:54 AM
Good morning Mr Mayor, LTG, and Dean. Not rubbing it in but off for 2 weeks. Going shopping with my Wife. Hope you all have a good day. I'll check in later.
Hope you don't hurt your shoulder carrying her purse.

Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 10:19:15 AM
How far has NJDaveAgain gotten on his drive?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 10:31:45 AM
How far has NJDaveAgain gotten on his drive?
Hopefully close enough to smell the pork roll.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2019, 10:45:23 AM
off to Home Depot for lunch.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 11:09:59 AM
off to Home Depot for lunch.
Why am I jealous that the Home Depots in NJ don't have anything like this?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 11:13:16 AM
How far has NJDaveAgain gotten on his drive?
Hopefully close enough to smell the pork roll.
I'm guessing he's got a couple of hours left. There shouldn't be too much traffic today but those are famous last words.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2019, 11:21:48 AM
@ Tony.
this could be the answer to your Elf On A Shelf.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 11:40:19 AM
@ Tony.
this could be the answer to your Elf On A Shelf.
Hahaha. Four more days left.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 11:43:51 AM
@ Tony.
this could be the answer to your Elf On A Shelf.
Hahaha. Four more days left.
And then throw that damn thing away with the rest of the discarded wrapping paper.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on December 20, 2019, 12:02:16 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 12:12:30 PM
@ Tony.
this could be the answer to your Elf On A Shelf.
Hahaha. Four more days left.
And then throw that damn thing away with the rest of the discarded wrapping paper.
That's an idea.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 12:13:01 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on December 20, 2019, 12:20:09 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Ha, no Texan!
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2019, 12:41:56 PM
@ Tony.
this could be the answer to your Elf On A Shelf.
Hahaha. Four more days left.
And then throw that damn thing away with the rest of the discarded wrapping paper.
why wait? do it and let the kids keep busy looking.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 12:59:31 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Ha, no Texan!
Korean is tasty but I prefer Texan too.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 12:59:52 PM
@ Tony.
this could be the answer to your Elf On A Shelf.
Hahaha. Four more days left.
And then throw that damn thing away with the rest of the discarded wrapping paper.
why wait? do it and let the kids keep busy looking.
Another brilliant idea.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 01:14:00 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Ha, no Texan!
Korean is tasty but I prefer Texan too.
TWSS?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 01:30:23 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Ha, no Texan!
Korean is tasty but I prefer Texan too.
TWSS?
Is that a politically incorrect small dick joke?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2019, 02:08:41 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Ha, no Texan!
Korean is tasty but I prefer Texan too.
TWSS?
Is that a politically incorrect small dick joke?
incorrect or political?
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 02:13:51 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Ha, no Texan!
Korean is tasty but I prefer Texan too.
TWSS?
Is that a politically incorrect small dick joke?
Not at all, we can put the Texans and Koreans in the same category there. ;)
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2019, 02:18:42 PM
And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 02:29:43 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Ha, no Texan!
Korean is tasty but I prefer Texan too.
TWSS?
Is that a politically incorrect small dick joke?
Not at all, we can put the Texans and Koreans in the same category there. ;)
Everything's big in Texas.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 02:30:02 PM
And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!
Later, Dave. Enjoy the weekend.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 03:43:53 PM
I think a 12+ hour day is sufficient. Happy continuation of your day. I'm hoping to get in a nap.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on December 20, 2019, 04:46:59 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Ha, no Texan!
Korean is tasty but I prefer Texan too.
TWSS?
Is that a politically incorrect small dick joke?
Not at all, we can put the Texans and Koreans in the same category there. ;)
I know he hazzuhed, but one, how does he know, and two, GFY.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on December 20, 2019, 04:47:18 PM
Morning/Afternoon pre-holiday bastiges.  We're having our Christmas lunch today.  BBQ and sides from a local place, no grilling this year.
Korean?
Ha, no Texan!
Korean is tasty but I prefer Texan too.
TWSS?
Is that a politically incorrect small dick joke?
Not at all, we can put the Texans and Koreans in the same category there. ;)
Everything's big in Texas.
Definitely TWSS.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on December 20, 2019, 04:48:25 PM
With coffee in the man cave after a delicious TEXAS BBQ lunch.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191220/85a6a7d0a70f58a618d81224cfe34f06.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 20, 2019, 06:39:18 PM
With coffee in the man cave after a delicious TEXAS BBQ lunch.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191220/85a6a7d0a70f58a618d81224cfe34f06.jpg)
I had the Gordo last night. Great cigar.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 20, 2019, 06:43:52 PM
Some Luminosa's and H Upmann by AJ arrived today as well as my cigar gifts from Mrs Claus. Gonna hug the heater in the man cave when I get home. Getting my workout in @ Crunch
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 08:45:58 PM
With coffee in the man cave after a delicious TEXAS BBQ lunch.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191220/85a6a7d0a70f58a618d81224cfe34f06.jpg)
Well done, Mark.
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on December 20, 2019, 08:46:43 PM
Hugging my heater (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191221/ae679ebd446d6b4a26157dc5dda93ee8.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2019, 09:20:19 PM
Hugging my heater (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191221/ae679ebd446d6b4a26157dc5dda93ee8.jpg)
That looks phenomenal. Check out that burn line.