Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #390 on: January 04, 2017, 11:32:57 PM »

18!
and it was a natural 18 👍🏻
What other kind is there? Silicone?
Razwhored.
You had to do what you had to do. Couldn't just leave it one post from turning the page. AmIRight?
One post. Eight posts. Who's counting?
Oh, I don't know, maybe Tex?  He revels in his postwhoredom.

Damn. You're about the only person he remotely respects here, and you just hammered him. Wow.
Don't think he hasn't hammered me.  It's the banter, equal opportunity hammering. And respect?  He respects everyone but doesn't necessarily accept their viewpoints. Thankfully this is a PC free zone.
No, he doesn't respect everyone. Fortunately, we don't expect respect here.
RESPECT
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]