Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #300 on: August 13, 2014, 05:56:58 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! Just got back from doctor's check-up for Dylan..he is ready for the 4th grade. Me??? Not so much..where in the hell did the time go for my boy to be entering 4th grade???

The hell you say.  #1 is headed to college in 6 days, and #2 will be a freshman in high school this year.  Your boy hasn't even gotten expensive yet. ;-)  Hiya, Jeff.
I beg to differ..already been told braces are needed. I'm having trouble with 4th grade and you are talking college?? Hey Bret!!! Need the addy if you want coupons...doing my part to ease the expense.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #301 on: August 13, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2014, 05:59:26 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
Just special.  Dean brought him in on the nut bus.
Oh...got it. That explains a lot!!!

« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2014, 06:00:13 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! Just got back from doctor's check-up for Dylan..he is ready for the 4th grade. Me??? Not so much..where in the hell did the time go for my boy to be entering 4th grade???

The hell you say.  #1 is headed to college in 6 days, and #2 will be a freshman in high school this year.  Your boy hasn't even gotten expensive yet. ;-)  Hiya, Jeff.
I beg to differ..already been told braces are needed. I'm having trouble with 4th grade and you are talking college?? Hey Bret!!! Need the addy if you want coupons...doing my part to ease the expense.
PM Sent (here).

Okay, braces in 4th grade is expensive.  But college is a whole other ballgame. ;-)
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2014, 06:00:43 PM »

Where in the hell is the creator of this site??? Oh..where art thou, Anthony???
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2014, 06:01:51 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! Just got back from doctor's check-up for Dylan..he is ready for the 4th grade. Me??? Not so much..where in the hell did the time go for my boy to be entering 4th grade???

The hell you say.  #1 is headed to college in 6 days, and #2 will be a freshman in high school this year.  Your boy hasn't even gotten expensive yet. ;-)  Hiya, Jeff.
I beg to differ..already been told braces are needed. I'm having trouble with 4th grade and you are talking college?? Hey Bret!!! Need the addy if you want coupons...doing my part to ease the expense.
PM Sent (here).

Okay, braces in 4th grade is expensive.  But college is a whole other ballgame. ;-)
Dylan really needs to be elite at some sport....soon!!!

« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2014, 06:02:11 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
Hey, ya snooze, ya lose, y'know?
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2014, 06:04:52 PM »

Got it, Bret!!! Going out soon..

« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2014, 06:07:49 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! Just got back from doctor's check-up for Dylan..he is ready for the 4th grade. Me??? Not so much..where in the hell did the time go for my boy to be entering 4th grade???

The hell you say.  #1 is headed to college in 6 days, and #2 will be a freshman in high school this year.  Your boy hasn't even gotten expensive yet. ;-)  Hiya, Jeff.
I beg to differ..already been told braces are needed. I'm having trouble with 4th grade and you are talking college?? Hey Bret!!! Need the addy if you want coupons...doing my part to ease the expense.
PM Sent (here).

Okay, braces in 4th grade is expensive.  But college is a whole other ballgame. ;-)
Dylan really needs to be elite at some sport....soon!!!
Hope springs eternal.  But if he's elite in one of the sports that they give scholarships for, you're gonna start spending early...all those camps, and coaches, and the gear, and the gas, and getting him into the right high school, etc.  The only way to win the game is for him to get rich and take care of your retirement.  That's what I'm hoping for.

« Reply #309 on: August 13, 2014, 06:10:08 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! Just got back from doctor's check-up for Dylan..he is ready for the 4th grade. Me??? Not so much..where in the hell did the time go for my boy to be entering 4th grade???

Anthony..Hair of the Dog is one of my favorites, have many of them. True..not overly complex but consistant, love the flavor.
Great to see you, Jeffrey.  I had to wrap it up a little early because I had a train to catch but I did enjoy that cigar.

« Reply #310 on: August 13, 2014, 06:12:49 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
That's for the folks who created IDs on this site within the first week ONLY.  Had to draw the line somewhere.  But Shaun is still special to me.  I even sent him a PM telling him so.  :)
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #311 on: August 13, 2014, 06:13:12 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! Just got back from doctor's check-up for Dylan..he is ready for the 4th grade. Me??? Not so much..where in the hell did the time go for my boy to be entering 4th grade???

Anthony..Hair of the Dog is one of my favorites, have many of them. True..not overly complex but consistant, love the flavor.
Great to see you, Jeffrey.  I had to wrap it up a little early because I had a train to catch but I did enjoy that cigar.
For some reason, probably the flavor...it is unique and I like it. Had well over 20 of them...not a bad one in the bunch. Great to see you as well, Anthony!!! Sorry to hear about your Father..tried to get on before you left for Italy, hope you got my text.

« Reply #312 on: August 13, 2014, 06:20:39 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! Just got back from doctor's check-up for Dylan..he is ready for the 4th grade. Me??? Not so much..where in the hell did the time go for my boy to be entering 4th grade???

Anthony..Hair of the Dog is one of my favorites, have many of them. True..not overly complex but consistant, love the flavor.
Great to see you, Jeffrey.  I had to wrap it up a little early because I had a train to catch but I did enjoy that cigar.
For some reason, probably the flavor...it is unique and I like it. Had well over 20 of them...not a bad one in the bunch. Great to see you as well, Anthony!!! Sorry to hear about your Father..tried to get on before you left for Italy, hope you got my text.
Didn't see the text, sorry.  Appreciate the sentiment.  He had a good run.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2014, 06:30:48 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! Just got back from doctor's check-up for Dylan..he is ready for the 4th grade. Me??? Not so much..where in the hell did the time go for my boy to be entering 4th grade???

Anthony..Hair of the Dog is one of my favorites, have many of them. True..not overly complex but consistant, love the flavor.
Great to see you, Jeffrey.  I had to wrap it up a little early because I had a train to catch but I did enjoy that cigar.
For some reason, probably the flavor...it is unique and I like it. Had well over 20 of them...not a bad one in the bunch. Great to see you as well, Anthony!!! Sorry to hear about your Father..tried to get on before you left for Italy, hope you got my text.
Didn't see the text, sorry.  Appreciate the sentiment.  He had a good run.
No problem..just wanted you to know you were in my thoughts and pass on condolences to you and your family.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2014, 06:31:41 PM »

Off to go on a walk with the boy & dog...til next time, gents!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23