Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2016, 07:24:15 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2016, 07:25:31 AM »

Did someone ask Dean for his one-week look ahead? Lol
Much like the weather, Dean's extended outlooks are just guidelines and are subject to change.
LMFAO, that is a spot-on observation!

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2016, 07:26:15 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!
I'm 100% sure about this one

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2016, 07:26:47 AM »

Did someone ask Dean for his one-week look ahead? Lol
Much like the weather, Dean's extended outlooks are just guidelines and are subject to change.
LMFAO, that is a spot-on observation!
CNS, good one

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2016, 07:27:02 AM »

Did someone ask Dean for his one-week look ahead? Lol
Much like the weather, Dean's extended outlooks are just guidelines and are subject to change.
.... without notice.

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2016, 07:28:37 AM »

Is anyone else concerned about Today's Joe?

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2016, 07:30:02 AM »

Did someone ask Dean for his one-week look ahead? Lol
Much like the weather, Dean's extended outlooks are just guidelines and are subject to change.
May want to warn the shower door friend

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2016, 07:30:42 AM »

people keep asking me why a retired person needs a vacation. I finally told them that if you lived my retirement you'd understand.
😏

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2016, 07:32:32 AM »

Is anyone else concerned about Today's Joe?
Figured that was the speaker in Tex's latest meetings.

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2016, 07:33:14 AM »

people keep asking me why a retired person needs a vacation. I finally told them that if you lived my retirement you'd understand.
😏
You don't need a vacation, you need to learn to live like a retired person.

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2016, 07:34:59 AM »

Is anyone else concerned about Today's Joe?
little cigar, bottle of beer, dressed like king james. he's compensating for something.

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2016, 07:35:57 AM »

people keep asking me why a retired person needs a vacation. I finally told them that if you lived my retirement you'd understand.
😏
You don't need a vacation, you need to learn to live like a retired person.
oh, I'm learning alright.

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2016, 07:40:34 AM »

people keep asking me why a retired person needs a vacation. I finally told them that if you lived my retirement you'd understand.
😏
That is about the least of my wonders surrounding your lifestyle

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2016, 07:41:46 AM »

Is anyone else concerned about Today's Joe?
Figured that was the speaker in Tex's latest meetings.
Ours are always female

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2016, 07:42:19 AM »

Is anyone else concerned about Today's Joe?
little cigar, bottle of beer, dressed like king james. he's compensating for something.
And WTH is that large shiny object in his hand?   :o
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12