« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2014, 08:34:32 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
No wonder you're so sensitive, Nancy! It must have been hard to finally throw out your Barbie Dolls, you did throw them out, right?
Ummm, yeah, haven't seen those things in years(looks down at floor and walks away)
CNS

« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2014, 08:34:48 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
No wonder you're so sensitive, Nancy! It must have been hard to finally throw out your Barbie Dolls, you did throw them out, right?
Damn, Rickles.  Ease up.

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2014, 08:39:27 AM »

[...]

It's Tuesday, I came in guns-a-blazin'

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2014, 08:39:47 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
And Mr. Smooth saunters in...

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2014, 08:40:48 AM »

[...]

And all this time I thought you were just shooting blanks

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2014, 08:44:19 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.
First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap
My dad did that with a 6-iron a few years ago in NC. Teeing off on a par-3, the clubhead just completely broke off and took off like a helicopter towards the green. Went further than the ball did.
Fucking one-upper!
But it wasn't me, it was my dad. Let's call that a half-upper. Like an old man watching porn.
Hey.......what?

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2014, 08:48:10 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
.....until you became a yellowstar....

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2014, 08:54:38 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
.....until you became a yellowstar....
It's Goldstar!  ;D

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2014, 09:04:46 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
.....until you became a yellowstar....
It's Goldstar!  ;D
Legend in his own mind.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2014, 09:17:42 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
sorry Chip. had a very early emergency transport. just getting back home.

« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2014, 09:19:07 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
Shaun in high school

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2014, 09:22:45 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
Shaun in high school
The hair is pretty similar  8)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2014, 09:24:34 AM »

good morning guys. Quorum Shade robusto going here. Addictions group is throwing me a going away party at noon. Mental Health group the week I leave.

golf league this afternoon and Attitude Adjustment afterwards.

« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2014, 09:25:58 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
Shaun in high school
I wonder if he's added yellow stars to those spiffy white shorts?

« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2014, 09:26:38 AM »

[...]

You are correct.  I completely forgot.  In that case, thanks for doing your part.