CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: 8/4/2014  (Read 37009 times)

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 8/4/2014
« Reply #225 on: August 04, 2014, 10:53:42 PM »

Evening all.  Beautiful day in Montana, at least in my neck of the woods, er I mean grass.  Got a much needed rain this morning, over an inch, which unfortunately doubled our total for the year.

Johnny

« Reply #226 on: August 04, 2014, 11:03:49 PM »

Evening all.  Beautiful day in Montana, at least in my neck of the woods, er I mean grass.  Got a much needed rain this morning, over an inch, which unfortunately doubled our total for the year.
Howdy Russ.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #227 on: August 04, 2014, 11:10:48 PM »

Good evening moonbeams...!

Johnny

« Reply #228 on: August 04, 2014, 11:12:46 PM »

Howdy BD, haven't seen you in a while.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #229 on: August 04, 2014, 11:17:30 PM »

Hi JR....  I guess I just didn't have much to say last week.. :) But of course my wife had plenty to say..

Johnny

« Reply #230 on: August 04, 2014, 11:19:09 PM »

Hi JR....  I guess I just didn't have much to say last week.. :) But of course my wife had plenty to say..
Don't they always.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #231 on: August 04, 2014, 11:22:08 PM »

Hey Sly, I don't know geography and I'm too lazy to Google it... You going to Lourdes?
Annecy, Grenoble, La Salette, Laus (near Gap), Aix, Tres Maries, marseille, St.Tropez (prob not), Lourdes (yes), Paris (to see an old professor & friend and the sites & sights).  This is a hoped for list.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #232 on: August 04, 2014, 11:22:59 PM »

But of course.  If we dont use our allotted amount of daily words they are required to double them up and use them on us as torture.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #233 on: August 04, 2014, 11:23:52 PM »

Don't they always.
My wife was on vacation last week, so we were together all week with her driving me nuts.. :)

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #234 on: August 04, 2014, 11:24:00 PM »

/// Hey Russ, glad you got some rain.  JR, hope there is some in your future.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #235 on: August 04, 2014, 11:30:56 PM »

Don't they always.
My wife was on vacation last week, so we were together all week with her driving me nuts.. :)

Nothing better then good old fashion bonding with the old lady.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #236 on: August 04, 2014, 11:31:38 PM »

Sly, sent you a pm earlier today.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #237 on: August 04, 2014, 11:31:53 PM »

But of course.  If we dont use our allotted amount of daily words they are required to double them up and use them on us as torture.

It's not so much her talking, as much as it is her logic.  I told her that our toilet will only go around in circles when you flush it, and I can't figure out what's wrong with it because I know it's not clogged.  She replied, "I know what the problem is...!"  It's because the street department hasn't cleaned out the sewers lately..  I responded with, "so do you think we just need to call the street department, and have them pop open the manhole covers and clean the sewers...?"  She replied, "yes I do...!"  I told her, she better do the calling.  Anyway, it was the little hole (jet) in the bottom of the toilet that was clogged.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #238 on: August 04, 2014, 11:40:57 PM »

It's not so much her talking, as much as it is her logic.  I told her that our toilet will only go around in circles when you flush it, and I can't figure out what's wrong with it because I know it's not clogged.  She replied, "I know what the problem is...!"  It's because the street department hasn't cleaned out the sewers lately..  I responded with, "so do you think we just need to call the street department, and have them pop open the manhole covers and clean the sewers...?"  She replied, "yes I do...!"  I told her, she better do the calling.  Anyway, it was the little hole (jet) in the bottom of the toilet that was clogged.

LMAO!  Thats funny only because I go through the same thing with my wife and now with my daughter. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #239 on: August 04, 2014, 11:47:33 PM »

LMAO!  Thats funny only because I go through the same thing with my wife and now with my daughter.
I put some great northern beans into a 6 qt. pot to soak overnight.  The next morning, the beans were in a great big 12 to 15 qt. pot.  I asked my wife, "how the hell did those beans get into that great big pot...?"  She said, "I thought you would have known that beans get bigger if you soak them in a bigger pot..!"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19