BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2014
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2014, 12:07:24 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

I know. I figure if I get a price close to your breaking point, you'll cave. Then you can give us a review.  ;D

« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2014, 12:07:31 PM »

Didn't get a chance to grab a Hair of the Dog before I left the house this morning.  Oh well.  Only smoke I have with me is a A. Flores AFR-75 San Andres Maduro, which is what I thought today's joecigar deal was.
I smoked a Murcialago box pressed toro yesterday then a SL Oval robusto that the SL rep gave me at CI on Black Friday when we met, I can't get his name right
Brad/Kevin/Denali?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2014, 12:08:49 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation

Be sure to get an OBX sticker for your car, just like every person who's ever been there.
Haha, cause how else would people know?

Save yourself the time and money and just order the sticker online:  http://www.amazon.com/Outer-Carolina-Bumper-Window-Sticker/dp/B00GOF93SU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407168501&sr=8-1&keywords=OBX+sticker

« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2014, 12:09:33 PM »

Didn't get a chance to grab a Hair of the Dog before I left the house this morning.  Oh well.  Only smoke I have with me is a A. Flores AFR-75 San Andres Maduro, which is what I thought today's joecigar deal was.
I smoked a Murcialago box pressed toro yesterday then a SL Oval robusto that the SL rep gave me at CI on Black Friday when we met, I can't get his name right
Brad/Kevin/Denali?
Ahh yes, Brad. Thank you

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2014, 12:10:19 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation

Be sure to get an OBX sticker for your car, just like every person who's ever been there.
Haha, cause how else would people know?
I'll just have my wife post some FB pictures
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2014, 12:11:21 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation

Be sure to get an OBX sticker for your car, just like every person who's ever been there.
Haha, cause how else would people know?
I'll just have my wife post some FB pictures

Yes, a play-by-play of the entire vacation would be nice, as well as regular levels of bantering.  The recaps absolutely can not wait until you get back!

« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2014, 12:11:39 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

I know. I figure if I get a price close to your breaking point, you'll cave. Then you can give us a review.  ;D
I just get the feeling they'll come down in price and I'll feel stupid for paying the current price
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2014
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2014, 12:12:41 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation

Be sure to get an OBX sticker for your car, just like every person who's ever been there.
Yeah, not so much. I always got a kick out of the IDC sticker, underneath it says I DON'T CARE where you vacation

Ha! I've seen plenty of varying stickers around here. Many like these international looking ones, but the most popular seem to be the 'Salt Life'. Seems like everybody and their mother has that. Don't hate it quite as much as the stick figure families... want to take a razor and dismember a couple I've seen. Sorry, this is sounding like Tuesday material.

« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2014, 12:13:25 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

I know. I figure if I get a price close to your breaking point, you'll cave. Then you can give us a review.  ;D
I just get the feeling they'll come down in price and I'll feel stupid for paying the current price
I don't even have a place reasonably close to stop at for a single

« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2014, 12:16:51 PM »

[...]

I read a George Carlin book a few years back that had a 2-page riff on shit like that. I could barely make it through the passage without crying, I was laughing so hard. He mentions all the labeling people wear, I'd have to find it to do it any justice

« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2014, 12:20:03 PM »

[...]

I want these for my car - http://alturl.com/f5duv
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2014, 12:22:36 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

I know. I figure if I get a price close to your breaking point, you'll cave. Then you can give us a review.  ;D
I just get the feeling they'll come down in price and I'll feel stupid for paying the current price
I don't even have a place reasonably close to stop at for a single

Haven't seen singles anywhere here, but I never saw the larger La Bombas in shops, either.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2014
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2014, 12:27:40 PM »

[...]

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2014, 12:41:08 PM »

[...]

CNS, yeah, a little bit.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2014
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2014, 12:47:37 PM »

[...]

I'm more Monty Pyton than Dr. Who. Although, both probably fall into the nerd category.