CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: 8/4/2014  (Read 36847 times)

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 8/4/2014
« Reply #240 on: August 04, 2014, 11:50:56 PM »

Good evening moonbeams...!
Howdy BD, haven't seen you in a while.
Hi JR....  I guess I just didn't have much to say last week.. :) But of course my wife had plenty to say..

But of course.  If we dont use our allotted amount of daily words they are required to double them up and use them on us as torture.

It's not so much her talking, as much as it is her logic.  I told her that our toilet will only go around in circles when you flush it, and I can't figure out what's wrong with it because I know it's not clogged.  She replied, "I know what the problem is...!"  It's because the street department hasn't cleaned out the sewers lately..  I responded with, "so do you think we just need to call the street department, and have them pop open the manhole covers and clean the sewers...?"  She replied, "yes I do...!"  I told her, she better do the calling.  Anyway, it was the little hole (jet) in the bottom of the toilet that was clogged.

LMAO!  Thats funny only because I go through the same thing with my wife and now with my daughter.
I put some great northern beans into a 6 qt. pot to soak overnight.  The next morning, the beans were in a great big 12 to 15 qt. pot.  I asked my wife, "how the hell did those beans get into that great big pot...?"  She said, "I thought you would have known that beans get bigger if you soak them in a bigger pot..!"

And you reply "Your so pretty!"

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #241 on: August 04, 2014, 11:51:26 PM »

Sly, sent you a pm earlier today.
Thanks, Russ. PM returned.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #242 on: August 04, 2014, 11:51:47 PM »

Oy would be upset with us to not let this thing get to 18

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #243 on: August 04, 2014, 11:55:47 PM »

Hi JR....  I guess I just didn't have much to say last week.. :) But of course my wife had plenty to say..

But of course.  If we dont use our allotted amount of daily words they are required to double them up and use them on us as torture.

It's not so much her talking, as much as it is her logic.  I told her that our toilet will only go around in circles when you flush it, and I can't figure out what's wrong with it because I know it's not clogged.  She replied, "I know what the problem is...!"  It's because the street department hasn't cleaned out the sewers lately..  I responded with, "so do you think we just need to call the street department, and have them pop open the manhole covers and clean the sewers...?"  She replied, "yes I do...!"  I told her, she better do the calling.  Anyway, it was the little hole (jet) in the bottom of the toilet that was clogged.

LMAO!  Thats funny only because I go through the same thing with my wife and now with my daughter.
I put some great northern beans into a 6 qt. pot to soak overnight.  The next morning, the beans were in a great big 12 to 15 qt. pot.  I asked my wife, "how the hell did those beans get into that great big pot...?"  She said, "I thought you would have known that beans get bigger if you soak them in a bigger pot..!"

That's funny. 

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #244 on: August 04, 2014, 11:57:04 PM »

That's funny.
Let's push this baby into 18, Russ.

glassken

« Reply #245 on: August 04, 2014, 11:57:08 PM »

I agree, and that was hilarious. The "your so pretty" comment too!

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2014, 11:57:36 PM »

Oy would be upset with us to not let this thing get to 18
Let's go ...

glassken

« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2014, 11:57:54 PM »

Oh, and did I say: I agree, and that was hilarious. The "your so pretty" comment too!?

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #248 on: August 04, 2014, 11:58:40 PM »

Ken, is that your new pup?  What is its name?

glassken

« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2014, 11:58:42 PM »

Hey, isn't Tony just the coolest guy ever? Sharp as a whip, and so funny!

glassken

« Reply #250 on: August 04, 2014, 11:59:42 PM »

I have to lie again? Okay: I am one of the smartest people I know! Okay, not a lie.

glassken

« Reply #251 on: August 05, 2014, 12:05:37 AM »

Ken, is that your new pup?  What is its name?
Picture from a GS website. I had a AKC named Toby, but that was a long time ago. You do not need to train these dogs. They already know. A couple days with a trainer, and its done. My parents raised them for years. 2 went to the LAPD at 6 months, and we stayed in touch with the assignor/officer. Great dogs. We had Klondike, Fritz, Toby, and Roman. Named after Roman Gabriel--QB for the LA Rams. Toby was 90 lbs at 8 months. Klondike was his father, and was bigger.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #252 on: August 05, 2014, 12:10:16 AM »

It's time for me to head to bed.  Good night all...!

glassken

« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2014, 12:14:28 AM »

me too, but this cigar ain't done!

dogdays

« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2014, 12:16:41 AM »

good night BD.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19