Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2014, 05:50:22 PM »

YellowStar out...have a good night all!

« Reply #331 on: July 31, 2014, 06:29:08 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #332 on: July 31, 2014, 06:40:33 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
What is "hard core country"? Dolly naked?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #333 on: July 31, 2014, 06:45:42 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
got a little better than an hour here myself before I can light up my last cigar. need to do some purchasing.

« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2014, 06:46:49 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
What is "hard core country"? Dolly naked?
Damn you got to quit staying on that rig so long you have turned this into a sex forum.  :)  Merle Haggard type stuff

« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2014, 06:48:25 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
got a little better than an hour here myself before I can light up my last cigar. need to do some purchasing.
Purchasing opportunitiez havve been sorry lately.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2014, 07:01:01 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
What is "hard core country"? Dolly naked?
Damn you got to quit staying on that rig so long you have turned this into a sex forum.  :)  Merle Haggard type stuff
I was joking. I have not changed from my first post in '09, and I ain't changing now!

« Reply #337 on: July 31, 2014, 07:04:23 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
What is "hard core country"? Dolly naked?
Damn you got to quit staying on that rig so long you have turned this into a sex forum.  :)  Merle Haggard type stuff
I was joking. I have not changed from my first post in '09, and I ain't changing now!
Hah yeah cigars get boring quick.  U doing ok?  I smoked one of those 32's a few days ago thought about you.  U smoked that Habano?

« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2014, 07:07:25 PM »

Warden is stuck in traffic from a wreck so I will be good and fuCT up when she gets home

« Reply #339 on: July 31, 2014, 07:09:08 PM »

Warden is stuck in traffic from a wreck so I will be good and fuCT up when she gets home
Don't let her take advantage of you. Just sayin'...

« Reply #340 on: July 31, 2014, 07:12:32 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
What is "hard core country"? Dolly naked?
Damn you got to quit staying on that rig so long you have turned this into a sex forum.  :)  Merle Haggard type stuff
I was joking. I have not changed from my first post in '09, and I ain't changing now!
LMFAO.  Merle song The Way I Am playing now if you never heard it you should!   What timing for it.

« Reply #341 on: July 31, 2014, 07:13:18 PM »

Warden is stuck in traffic from a wreck so I will be good and fuCT up when she gets home
Don't let her take advantage of you. Just sayin'...
With what a Fuckin frying pan?

« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »

Warden is stuck in traffic from a wreck so I will be good and fuCT up when she gets home
Don't let her take advantage of you. Just sayin'...
With what a Fuckin frying pan?
Evening CB

« Reply #343 on: July 31, 2014, 07:16:14 PM »

Just remembered I am off tomorrow can drink all I want to
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #344 on: July 31, 2014, 07:17:26 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
What is "hard core country"? Dolly naked?
Damn you got to quit staying on that rig so long you have turned this into a sex forum.  :)  Merle Haggard type stuff
I was joking. I have not changed from my first post in '09, and I ain't changing now!
LMFAO.  Merle song The Way I Am playing now if you never heard it you should!   What timing for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NjYKQR_PEg
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26