CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: 7/31/2014  (Read 49056 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 7/31/2014
« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2014, 07:19:27 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
What is "hard core country"? Dolly naked?
Damn you got to quit staying on that rig so long you have turned this into a sex forum.  :)  Merle Haggard type stuff
I was joking. I have not changed from my first post in '09, and I ain't changing now!
LMFAO.  Merle song The Way I Am playing now if you never heard it you should!   What timing for it.
Merle Haggard nekked?  Arggggg

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2014, 07:23:51 PM »

Sheesh!  Got my Mallards Odyssey beer and a Serie R Black Lable and everybody bailed out.  Just soak in the pool and listen to hard core country music alone I guess.
Damn you got to quit staying on that rig so long you have turned this into a sex forum.  :)  Merle Haggard type stuff
I was joking. I have not changed from my first post in '09, and I ain't changing now!
LMFAO.  Merle song The Way I Am playing now if you never heard it you should!   What timing for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NjYKQR_PEg
I'll fix your flat tire Merle
Don't ya get your sweet country pickin' fingers all covered with erl
Cause you're a honky, I know, but Merle you got soul
And I'll fix your flat tire Merle.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2014, 07:25:41 PM »

No you got it all wrong Dolly Parton is naked

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2014, 07:27:47 PM »

No you got it all wrong Dolly Parton is naked
Everything be down in her lap by now.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #349 on: July 31, 2014, 07:32:18 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHAFmFsb9XM

glassken

« Reply #350 on: July 31, 2014, 07:40:18 PM »

Hah yeah cigars get boring quick.  U doing ok?  I smoked one of those 32's a few days ago thought about you.  U smoked that Habano?
Have not. That is a great idea! That '68 was so good. I forgot how good they were. Much appreciated!

glassken

« Reply #351 on: July 31, 2014, 07:43:08 PM »

Hah yeah cigars get boring quick.  U doing ok?  I smoked one of those 32's a few days ago thought about you.  U smoked that Habano?
Have not. That is a great idea! That '68 was so good. I forgot how good they were. Much appreciated!
Warden is awesome! Not only did she pick up all of those cigars boxes, she pulled my pants off, and; well you can figure that one out. WOW! She did not even close the front door!

glassken

« Reply #352 on: July 31, 2014, 07:50:12 PM »

glassken

« Reply #353 on: July 31, 2014, 07:56:59 PM »

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #354 on: July 31, 2014, 07:58:56 PM »

Good reading; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocrates

What dern goods a crate fer a hippo when I ain't got none?

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #355 on: July 31, 2014, 08:04:55 PM »

Warden is awesome! Not only did she pick up all of those cigars boxes, she pulled my pants off, and; well you can figure that one out. WOW! She did not even close the front door!
////...SO....gk got Game?.......What uP PlaYa...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #356 on: July 31, 2014, 08:07:25 PM »

Hope you said Thank you Mam may I have another! !!
Hope you Said thank you Mam may I have another

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #357 on: July 31, 2014, 08:07:45 PM »

dwgbryant

« Reply #358 on: July 31, 2014, 08:10:40 PM »

got a little better than an hour here myself before I can light up my last cigar. need to do some purchasing.
Purchasing opportunitiez havve been sorry lately.
I'll grab a few cheap bundles to get me to Florida, then I'll access my finances and stock up on decent sticks.

dwgbryant

« Reply #359 on: July 31, 2014, 08:11:29 PM »

out of the nut house. now for the ride home.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26