Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2023, 10:51:35 AM »

Only 45 here this morning and the boiler is back on.
My boiler won't turn on by itself because the thermostat is still set to a/c. Granted it hasn't actually kicked on since last evening. Says it's currently 52° and raining with RealFeel in the high 40s. I'm hoping neither kick on for a few months.
AC all the way for me baby!!
The outlook here is pleasant enough. I'm hoping there is no need for either, for a while.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

Your temps look about the same as here for next weekend.
Big beer fest on the square here on Saturday.  Daughter flying down, son #2 will be down, should be fun.
Also they get to meet my friend.  (she is terrified)

https://www.ticketsignup.io/TicketEvent/LilOleBeerFestivalClemsonSC  (already sold out)
That sounds like fun. I'm sure they'll love her.
If it's not going well, spring for the next round.

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2023, 10:53:01 AM »

Only 45 here this morning and the boiler is back on.
My boiler won't turn on by itself because the thermostat is still set to a/c. Granted it hasn't actually kicked on since last evening. Says it's currently 52° and raining with RealFeel in the high 40s. I'm hoping neither kick on for a few months.
AC all the way for me baby!!
The outlook here is pleasant enough. I'm hoping there is no need for either, for a while.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

Your temps look about the same as here for next weekend.
Big beer fest on the square here on Saturday.  Daughter flying down, son #2 will be down, should be fun.
Also they get to meet my friend.  (she is terrified)

https://www.ticketsignup.io/TicketEvent/LilOleBeerFestivalClemsonSC  (already sold out)
That sounds like fun. I'm sure they'll love her.
If it's not going well, spring for the next round.
Don't be silly. I'm sure all the rounds are on him.

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2023, 10:53:31 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 9
Only seven.

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2023, 10:53:52 AM »

For you guys that liked the Amazon Basin...

https://halfwheel.com/cao-amazon-basin-extra-anejo/422396/

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2023, 10:55:33 AM »

[...]

Of course!   ::)

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2023, 10:56:17 AM »

Only 45 here this morning and the boiler is back on.
My boiler won't turn on by itself because the thermostat is still set to a/c. Granted it hasn't actually kicked on since last evening. Says it's currently 52° and raining with RealFeel in the high 40s. I'm hoping neither kick on for a few months.
AC all the way for me baby!!
The outlook here is pleasant enough. I'm hoping there is no need for either, for a while.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

Your temps look about the same as here for next weekend.
Big beer fest on the square here on Saturday.  Daughter flying down, son #2 will be down, should be fun.
Also they get to meet my friend.  (she is terrified)

https://www.ticketsignup.io/TicketEvent/LilOleBeerFestivalClemsonSC  (already sold out)
That sounds like fun. I'm sure they'll love her.
Son(s) are not a problem.  Daughters...ya never know.

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2023, 10:57:20 AM »

It's a brunette page 3 today...

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2023, 10:58:02 AM »

And...

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2023, 10:58:40 AM »

And one blonde, but we needed a guitar chick for Raz.

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2023, 11:14:55 AM »

[...]

CNS, a solid point.

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2023, 11:46:38 AM »

And one blonde, but we needed a guitar chick for Raz.
That'll do. We need Nita Strauss on the birthday list. Would you get on that with AP,  please?

It's easy to remember. Dec 7.

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2023, 12:51:51 PM »

And one blonde, but we needed a guitar chick for Raz.
That'll do. We need Nita Strauss on the birthday list. Would you get on that with AP,  please?

It's easy to remember. Dec 7.
Apparently a date that will lull the banter....

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2023, 01:00:13 PM »

And one blonde, but we needed a guitar chick for Raz.
That'll do. We need Nita Strauss on the birthday list. Would you get on that with AP,  please?

It's easy to remember. Dec 7.
Apparently a date that will lull the banter....
Lunchtime will do that as well.

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2023, 01:02:13 PM »

Speaking of which, we got a brief bout of hail/sleet while I was on lunch. It's passed now, but they weren't kidding about potential winter weather with this front. 42 right now, still calling for snow overnight but with little to no accumulation. Famous last words.

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2023, 01:17:55 PM »

Speaking of which, we got a brief bout of hail/sleet while I was on lunch. It's passed now, but they weren't kidding about potential winter weather with this front. 42 right now, still calling for snow overnight but with little to no accumulation. Famous last words.
I'm not even sure where my shovel is right now.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5