Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2021, 06:38:43 AM »

A little Friday jammin':

Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Espinosa Party Pack / $49.99
includes:
2 - Espinosa Laranja Reserva (5.5"x54)
2 - Espinosa Habano No. 5 (5.5"x50)
2 - Espinosa Reggae Robusto (5.5"x54)
2 - Espinosa Especial No. 4 (5.0"x52)
2 - Espinosa Crema No. 4 (5.5"x52)
1 - Moretti Cutter
1 - Moretti Lighter

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2021, 06:47:17 AM »

post breakfast.
You're really rollin' this morning. You should have more early dr appts.
I prefer appointments first thing in the morning. this one wasn't planned. paperwork to switch where they operate on me. Surgical Center isn't equipted for emergencies so I go back to 7 Rivers Hospital where they did the initial surgery. probably be mandated for another COVID test. 🙄

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2021, 06:48:29 AM »

good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change. 😖

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2021, 06:50:05 AM »

post breakfast.
You're really rollin' this morning. You should have more early dr appts.
I prefer appointments first thing in the morning. this one wasn't planned. paperwork to switch where they operate on me. Surgical Center isn't equipted for emergencies so I go back to 7 Rivers Hospital where they did the initial surgery. probably be mandated for another COVID test. 🙄
I'm the same way, definitely a morning person. In fact, I'll be on the first tee tomorrow at 8 am. Wasn't too long ago that the first tee time was before 6. Oh well, days are getting shorter.

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2021, 06:51:21 AM »

good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change. 😖
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2021, 06:54:17 AM »

good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
The funny thing is that Florida already has about 100 different plates so it's almost hard to tell.

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2021, 06:55:47 AM »

good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2021, 06:58:33 AM »

good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.
Careful with that one. If you don't enunciate it properly, you'll have a whole new set of problems.

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2021, 07:09:29 AM »

good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.
Careful with that one. If you don't enunciate it properly, you'll have a whole new set of problems.
Yeah, I was playing on the word, 'nag' but autocorrect might be racist. I had to edit its "correction".

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2021, 07:11:01 AM »

A little Friday jammin':

Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Espinosa Party Pack / $49.99
includes:
2 - Espinosa Laranja Reserva (5.5"x54)
2 - Espinosa Habano No. 5 (5.5"x50)
2 - Espinosa Reggae Robusto (5.5"x54)
2 - Espinosa Especial No. 4 (5.0"x52)
2 - Espinosa Crema No. 4 (5.5"x52)
1 - Moretti Cutter
1 - Moretti Lighter
Alec Bradley Superstition Torpedo (6.1"x54) - 10 / $34.99

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2021, 07:15:10 AM »

good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.
Careful with that one. If you don't enunciate it properly, you'll have a whole new set of problems.
Yeah, I was playing on the word, 'nag' but autocorrect might be racist. I had to edit its "correction".
LALTS

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2021, 07:26:35 AM »

good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.
Careful with that one. If you don't enunciate it properly, you'll have a whole new set of problems.
Yeah, I was playing on the word, 'nag' but autocorrect might be racist. I had to edit its "correction".
LALTS

It turns out I didn't. Replacing the 'a' in naggle with an 'i' is a legitimate word but I wasn't familiar with it. Still a bit too close for comfort and I will not likely add it to my lexicon.

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2021, 07:28:10 AM »

[...]

Learn something new every day on the banter.

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2021, 07:47:46 AM »

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2021, 08:03:18 AM »

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7