Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2020, 11:07:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  My friend Scott died sometime Tuesday night.  We were friends and coworkers since 1989.  I didn't sleep much last night.  Fuck.

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2020, 11:18:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  My friend Scott died sometime Tuesday night.  We were friends and coworkers since 1989.  I didn't sleep much last night.  Fuck.
Sorry to hear that, Raz.

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2020, 11:22:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  My friend Scott died sometime Tuesday night.  We were friends and coworkers since 1989.  I didn't sleep much last night.  Fuck.
Sorry for your loss Raz

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2020, 11:24:46 AM »

Sorry Raz.

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2020, 11:26:12 AM »

too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
They don't like homeless on the streets, they don't like homeless being isolated in hotels so they don't go out and potentially infect a lot of other people - what exactly do people want done with the homeless? I'm asking a legit question here, cause for all the people who bitch about the homeless problem, I've yet to hear any of them come up with a solution to it.
everyone knows about the homeless problem, most try to hide it or solve it. I know in Florida that there are little home villages going up for them. to me it's one of those questions that doesn't have an answer. I know a handful personally down here that I feed and clothe periodically. they are very content in the way they live and usually oppose help. I don't know. I know when I lived on the streets I wish I had been smart enough to do it in a warm state.
I wonder if they're really content, or just too damn prideful.
I know when I was working bridges in NY, the local news did a series interviewing the homeless living under the bridges. quite a few were entiltled to SS and or military and other benefits but declined to even have someone file paperwork for them. just boggles my mind.
You can't fix stupid, I guess.
I think too many were sniffing too much glue. all kinds of airplane glue. empty tubes all over.
Where the hell is that Lloyd Bridges 'Airplane GIF when you need it...?

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2020, 11:35:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  My friend Scott died sometime Tuesday night.  We were friends and coworkers since 1989.  I didn't sleep much last night.  Fuck.
sorry to hear that. prayers for his family and friends.

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2020, 12:54:14 PM »

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2020, 01:02:59 PM »

Today's offer from SBC

Thursday Specials!
Starting now until midnight enjoy two specials on three categories.

Dunbarton
Foundation
RoMa Craft

CODE: DFR = 17% off plus 5% reward points on categories above

OR

CODE: DFR125 = 24% off plus 5% reward points on categories above on orders $125 or more

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2020, 01:19:09 PM »

I'm sure they were just for personal protection...

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article242496296.html
I'm confident he was just the curious type.

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2020, 01:50:07 PM »

Cigar and coffee break.

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2020, 01:55:45 PM »

'stimulus' box #2 did not fare well. almost looks like it was thrown in the Gulf of Mexico.
cigars were unharmed.

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2020, 01:58:41 PM »

'stimulus' box #2 did not fare well. almost looks like it was thrown in the Gulf of Mexico.
cigars were unharmed.
Lol, looks like the postman spilled his coffee on it, then kicked it around the block to make it look like that happened somewhere else along the way. Glad the sticks weren't damaged.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6