Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2020, 08:10:27 AM »

Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2020, 08:10:33 AM »

good morning guys.
just woke up. coffee, I need coffee.
I'm on my second cup, morning Dean.
I'm always up a few hours before having my first cup. I think I'm just trying to prove that I'm in control and that I don't NEED coffee. Who the heck am I fooling??
Nobody!

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2020, 08:12:04 AM »

Thought for Today: “There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing.” [–] Robert Browning, English poet (born this date in 1812; died in 1889).
This quote is intolerable.
Thought you might say that.  Morning EarlyRiserBean.

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2020, 08:13:01 AM »

Good morning, Dean, Mark, and Dave.

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2020, 08:13:12 AM »

Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.
Fair enough.  Guess business is booming... :(

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2020, 08:14:40 AM »

Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.
In that case, kudos to you my friend for being able to hold down the fort. For whatever reason, I assumed she was home as well.

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2020, 08:18:21 AM »

Thought for Today: “There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing.” [–] Robert Browning, English poet (born this date in 1812; died in 1889).
This quote is intolerable.
Thought you might say that.  Morning EarlyRiserBean.
Good morning ClemsonDave.  You all lined up yet to protest the name of that school building?  Don't forget to post photos.

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2020, 08:25:36 AM »

Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.
Fair enough.  Guess business is booming... :(
That is an understatement, for sure.

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2020, 08:29:58 AM »

Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.
Fair enough.  Guess business is booming... :(
That is an understatement, for sure.
I should probably know this, but what does she do?

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2020, 08:35:32 AM »

Thought for Today: “There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing.” [–] Robert Browning, English poet (born this date in 1812; died in 1889).
This quote is intolerable.
Thought you might say that.  Morning EarlyRiserBean.
Good morning ClemsonDave.  You all lined up yet to protest the name of that school building?  Don't forget to post photos.
Nah, they had a mass protest of 7 people last year demanding change or boycott.  All done, nothing to see here.

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2020, 08:36:32 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6