Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day  (Read 2950 times)

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2018, 09:44:07 AM »

just got a messsge from the model. her body has deteriorated so much lately her kids are trying to put her in a nursing home. I don't think she's 60 yet.
May be best for all if it's a good one.
Then again, not everyone is pleased with that thought...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/arizona-woman-92-shot-killed-son-who-tried-putting-her-in-assisted-living-cops-say/ar-AAzy6gG?ocid=spartanntp

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2018, 09:44:59 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Any big plans for the day?

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2018, 09:49:13 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Any big plans for the day?
Not a one. Nor do I need any plans today. That's why I slept in.

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2018, 09:52:16 AM »

Couple of good deals at ( of all places) Atlantic even with their shipping added.

Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow Ranfla 10-Pack   $53.95 + shipping

Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow Filero 10-Pack.   $49.95 + shipping

https://atlanticcigar.com/specials/?sort=featured&page=10

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2018, 09:52:50 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Any big plans for the day?
Not a one. Nor do I need any plans today. That's why I slept in.
Morning SleepInn Mayor

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2018, 10:09:06 AM »

just got a messsge from the model. her body has deteriorated so much lately her kids are trying to put her in a nursing home. I don't think she's 60 yet.
May be best for all if it's a good one.
Then again, not everyone is pleased with that thought...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/arizona-woman-92-shot-killed-son-who-tried-putting-her-in-assisted-living-cops-say/ar-AAzy6gG?ocid=spartanntp
Betcha it's cheaper than a nursing home. I'm sure they'll take good care of her too.

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2018, 11:04:02 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Any big plans for the day?
Not a one. Nor do I need any plans today. That's why I slept in.
Morning SleepInn Mayor
Good morning, SCTex. Making waffles here for a late breakfast.

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2018, 12:53:40 PM »

PADRON DAMASO No. 8 lit after enjoying a couple of 4th of July hot dogs.

Smoking some pork ribs for dinner.

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2018, 01:10:30 PM »

PADRON DAMASO No. 8 lit after enjoying a couple of 4th of July hot dogs.

Smoking some pork ribs for dinner.
Raining like crazy here at the moment. It should pass pretty quickly.

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2018, 01:13:23 PM »

PADRON DAMASO No. 8 lit after enjoying a couple of 4th of July hot dogs.

Smoking some pork ribs for dinner.
Raining like crazy here at the moment. It should pass pretty quickly.
Scattered thunderstorms around here but nothing real close to us for the time being

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2018, 01:31:51 PM »

PADRON DAMASO No. 8 lit after enjoying a couple of 4th of July hot dogs.

Smoking some pork ribs for dinner.
Raining like crazy here at the moment. It should pass pretty quickly.
Scattered thunderstorms around here but nothing real close to us for the time being
Looks like it stopped. May head to the swim club for a bit.

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2018, 01:45:36 PM »

the redhead was coming over to watch fireworks from my roof, grill a couple of ribeyes, corn on the cob, and oven browned potoatoes.
well she has a friend who's all alone, and guess what? figured I'd grab another steak but noooo, she wants hot dogs and salad, she has a bad stomach. so I grabbed hots and salad because the redhead didn't think it would be right for us to eat steak in front on her.

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2018, 02:00:30 PM »

the redhead was coming over to watch fireworks from my roof, grill a couple of ribeyes, corn on the cob, and oven browned potoatoes.
well she has a friend who's all alone, and guess what? figured I'd grab another steak but noooo, she wants hot dogs and salad, she has a bad stomach. so I grabbed hots and salad because the redhead didn't think it would be right for us to eat steak in front on her.
Bullshit! You offer a steak and if she prefers dogs let her eat what she wants but that doesn't mean you have to deprive yourself.

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2018, 02:16:01 PM »

the redhead was coming over to watch fireworks from my roof, grill a couple of ribeyes, corn on the cob, and oven browned potoatoes.
well she has a friend who's all alone, and guess what? figured I'd grab another steak but noooo, she wants hot dogs and salad, she has a bad stomach. so I grabbed hots and salad because the redhead didn't think it would be right for us to eat steak in front on her.
Bullshit! You offer a steak and if she prefers dogs let her eat what she wants but that doesn't mean you have to deprive yourself.
no shit. I'm still doing my steak, corn, potatos, and salad. screw them.

Re: 7/4/2018 - Independence Day
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2018, 02:25:29 PM »

the redhead was coming over to watch fireworks from my roof, grill a couple of ribeyes, corn on the cob, and oven browned potoatoes.
well she has a friend who's all alone, and guess what? figured I'd grab another steak but noooo, she wants hot dogs and salad, she has a bad stomach. so I grabbed hots and salad because the redhead didn't think it would be right for us to eat steak in front on her.
Bullshit! You offer a steak and if she prefers dogs let her eat what she wants but that doesn't mean you have to deprive yourself.
no shit. I'm still doing my steak, corn, potatos, and salad. screw them.
Tell her to just eat your dog!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3