Pages: 1 2 [3]

My chili is in the crock pot...
//What meat do you use?
I actually used 93% lean turkey because I'm on a diet. Don't tell Dean or he'll take away my man card.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

My chili is in the crock pot...
//What meat do you use?
I actually used 93% lean turkey because I'm on a diet. Don't tell Dean or he'll take away my man card.
/I can relate I have lost and gained enough weight in my life to make 3 normal size men,I ain’t never been called Slim

My chili is in the crock pot...
//What meat do you use?
I actually used 93% lean turkey because I'm on a diet. Don't tell Dean or he'll take away my man card.
/I can relate I have lost and gained enough weight in my life to make 3 normal size men,I ain’t never been called Slim
Not even ironically?
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

My chili is in the crock pot...
//What meat do you use?
I actually used 93% lean turkey because I'm on a diet. Don't tell Dean or he'll take away my man card.
/I can relate I have lost and gained enough weight in my life to make 3 normal size men,I ain’t never been called Slim
Not even ironically?
/No I  played football thru hi school , college and weight was a positive so i did not get ribbing,So as I got older it got out of hand and  I guess my jobs prevented the use of the negative jokes even tho it would not have bothered me

My chili is in the crock pot...
//What meat do you use?
I actually used 93% lean turkey because I'm on a diet. Don't tell Dean or he'll take away my man card.
/I can relate I have lost and gained enough weight in my life to make 3 normal size men,I ain’t never been called Slim
Not even ironically?
/No I  played football thru hi school , college and weight was a positive so i did not get ribbing,So as I got older it got out of hand and  I guess my jobs prevented the use of the negative jokes even tho it would not have bothered me
You must never have met Sfish. He's a real ball buster.

out of 12 contestants, my chili came in at a 3 way tie for next to last place, but I came home with an empty crock pot.

What meat do you put in your chili, Dean?
I used 1 # of ground chuck and 1 # of hot Italian sausage.

out of 12 contestants, my chili came in at a 3 way tie for next to last place, but I came home with an empty crock pot.
So 9th place? How many more ties were there?

What meat do you put in your chili, Dean?
I used 1 # of ground chuck and 1 # of hot Italian sausage.
Sounds perfect. Taking the casing off the sausage is the best way to go with chili.

The one I made isn't spicy enough but the family seems to be enjoying it. Came in first place over here.

What meat do you put in your chili, Dean?
I used 1 # of ground chuck and 1 # of hot Italian sausage.
Sounds perfect. Taking the casing off the sausage is the best way to go with chili.

The one I made isn't spicy enough but the family seems to be enjoying it. Came in first place over here.
I use the loose ground sausage, easier to work with.

One other. 2 way tie for fourth.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]