Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

I thought the remake of 'IT' was pretty lame.

Afternoon men, early hockey start to the day for me (6AM) then some yard work and finally watching football and having a cigar. Monte #2 from the wedding I attended last year at Trump Bedminister, 2nd half of this cigar is awesome. Heading to Bermuda in 10 days so I wanted to see if it was purchase worthy there

Afternoon men, early hockey start to the day for me (6AM) then some yard work and finally watching football and having a cigar. Monte #2 from the wedding I attended last year at Trump Bedminister, 2nd half of this cigar is awesome. Heading to Bermuda in 10 days so I wanted to see if it was purchase worthy there
Evening High Roller Fish

I thought the remake of 'IT' was pretty lame.
That's OK, Hollywood Commies are happy to have your $ whether you like the shit movies or not.

Afternoon men, early hockey start to the day for me (6AM) then some yard work and finally watching football and having a cigar. Monte #2 from the wedding I attended last year at Trump Bedminister, 2nd half of this cigar is awesome. Heading to Bermuda in 10 days so I wanted to see if it was purchase worthy there
Evening High Roller Fish
Evening GolfSpectatorDave, really good cigar but Nicaragua has closed the gap considerably. I want to smoke a Cuban Punch Punch down there and bring a box back if they're as good as I remember but I have my doubts

Evening men.  Just sparked a few years old DPG Blue with water.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]