Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2017, 10:06:59 AM »

heading out for a haircut then mowing lawn.
Then two days of recovery?

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2017, 10:27:46 AM »

heading out for a haircut then mowing lawn.
That is not what Retirment is about!

Only the working Gentiles get their haircut on Saturdays

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2017, 10:29:23 AM »

heading out for a haircut then mowing lawn.
I've got lawn on my list too. Comes right after laundry.
Hmmmm, I thought you were car shopping this weekend while the warden prepared for a party. ::)

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2017, 10:30:53 AM »

Morning Dean and NOBALLSMayor

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2017, 10:39:43 AM »

Took the dogs on a long walk around the IBM campus which is like a frik'n park.  Got basketball courts, tennis courts a soccer field and picnic areas.

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2017, 10:59:30 AM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2017, 11:00:01 AM »

heading out for a haircut then mowing lawn.
I've got lawn on my list too. Comes right after laundry.
How much of that cleanup work in the back yard did the Warden get done?
Zero. But she mentioned that she needs to go shopping for my daughter's birthday and get a manicure at some point today. FML!

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2017, 11:01:04 AM »

heading out for a haircut then mowing lawn.
That is not what Retirment is about!

Only the working Gentiles get their haircut on Saturdays
it was way too long and driving me crazy, besides, to me this is the 6th Monday of the week.

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2017, 11:01:54 AM »

Good morning IntoTheLifestyleDave.
Morning Travellin Dave
Just thought about the pleasant facts that I got NO yard to mow, NO pool to fuk with and NOTHING  around the house broke to fix today!
that's what retirement is all about.
How would you know?   ;)
hmmmmm. good question.

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2017, 11:04:08 AM »

heading out for a haircut then mowing lawn.
I've got lawn on my list too. Comes right after laundry.
How much of that cleanup work in the back yard did the Warden get done?
Zero. But she mentioned that she needs to go shopping for my daughter's birthday and get a manicure at some point today. FML!
She could have taken care of the yard yesterday.......or maybe even everyday!

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2017, 11:04:36 AM »

heading out for a haircut then mowing lawn.
Then two days of recovery?
I hope not. I have 2 reports to do for tomorroes business meetings. week after next going to Eastpoint, Florida to spend time on St George Island again, the back up to Jacksonville to visit a lady I met at the convention.

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2017, 11:06:52 AM »

heading out for a haircut then mowing lawn.
I've got lawn on my list too. Comes right after laundry.
How much of that cleanup work in the back yard did the Warden get done?
Zero. But she mentioned that she needs to go shopping for my daughter's birthday and get a manicure at some point today. FML!
we all know that once she gets her nails done she won't do anything for at least a minth and by then she'll need her nails done again.

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2017, 11:34:15 AM »

Morning ChorelessDave, ChorefullTony, HippieHairDean, and NotTravellinDave.  Somewhat jetlagged from my overnight travel adventure. Or maybe drank one too many last night. Or maybe both.

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2017, 11:37:11 AM »

Morning ChorelessDave, ChorefullTony, HippieHairDean, and NotTravellinDave.  Somewhat jetlagged from my overnight travel adventure. Or maybe drank one too many last night. Or maybe both.
Morning Travellin Disaster Bean, you probably just need some Float'n and Smok'n time while you drink some more.

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2017, 11:42:29 AM »

Morning ChorelessDave, ChorefullTony, HippieHairDean, and NotTravellinDave.  Somewhat jetlagged from my overnight travel adventure. Or maybe drank one too many last night. Or maybe both.
Morning Travellin Disaster Bean, you probably just need some Float'n and Smok'n time while you drink some more.
Sounds like something worth trying!   Unfortunately the precursor is pool maintenance, which I'd better get too before it gets any hotter out there.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6