CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 09, 2014, 11:34:20 PM

Title: 8/10/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 09, 2014, 11:34:20 PM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2014, 11:39:08 PM
Sunday already, well how about that.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2014, 11:40:07 PM
Nope, just Antnee being premature.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2014, 11:41:27 PM
Sunday already, well how about that.
I'm struggling to stay awake.  And at the risk of catching tons of shit for never joining the eherf I'm still gonna say fuck it and go to bed.  How did the birthday celebration go?
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 10, 2014, 12:15:26 AM
Sunday already, well how about that.
I'm struggling to stay awake.  And at the risk of catching tons of shit for never joining the eherf I'm still gonna say fuck it and go to bed.  How did the birthday celebration go?
.......didn't miss much, I thought the cigar was meh at best. A few BOTL said they liked it, and the banter was entertaining.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 01:45:29 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 01:56:51 AM
Today is Sunday, August 10, the 222nd day of 2014. There are 143 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 01:57:26 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 10, 1944, during World War II, American forces overcame remaining Japanese resistance on Guam.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 01:58:18 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 01:59:04 AM
In 1792, during the French Revolution, mobs in Paris attacked the Tuileries (TWEE'-luh-reez) Palace, where King Louis XVI resided. (The king was later arrested, put on trial for treason, and executed.)
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 01:59:32 AM
In 1821, Missouri became the 24th state.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 01:59:57 AM
In 1846, President James K. Polk signed a measure establishing the Smithsonian Institution.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:00:35 AM
In 1874, Herbert Clark Hoover, the 31st president of the United States, was born in West Branch, Iowa.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:01:11 AM
In 1913, the Treaty of Bucharest was signed, ending the Second Balkan War.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:01:39 AM
In 1921, Franklin D. Roosevelt was stricken with polio at his summer home on the Canadian island of Campobello.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:02:05 AM
In 1949, the National Military Establishment was renamed the Department of Defense.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:02:47 AM
In 1962, the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum was dedicated in West Branch, Iowa, on the 88th birthday of the former president, who attended the ceremony along with former President Harry S. Truman.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:03:35 AM
In 1969, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca were murdered in their Los Angeles home by members of Charles Manson's cult, one day after actress Sharon Tate and four other people had been slain.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:04:02 AM
In 1977, postal employee David Berkowitz was arrested in Yonkers, New York, accused of being "Son of Sam," the gunman responsible for six slayings and seven woundings. (Berkowitz is serving six consecutive 25-years-to-life sentences.)
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:04:38 AM
In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed a measure providing $20,000 payments to still-living Japanese-Americans who'd been interned by their government during World War II.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:05:15 AM
In 1993, Ruth Bader Ginsburg was sworn in as the second female justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:05:42 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush chose Porter Goss, a Republican congressman and one-time spy, to lead the CIA. A boat carrying Dominican migrants seeking a better life in Puerto Rico drifted back to almost the same spot where the voyage began nearly two weeks earlier; at least 55 of the 86 people on board had died. The 20-year-old woman who'd accused Kobe Bryant of rape filed a federal lawsuit in Denver against the NBA star. (The criminal charge was later dropped; the lawsuit was settled out of court, terms undisclosed.) Barry Bonds became the first player in major league history to hit 30 home runs in 13 consecutive seasons, connecting in San Francisco's 8-7 loss to Pittsburgh.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:06:34 AM
Five years ago: While attending a North American summit in Mexico, President Barack Obama predicted that Congress would pass his sweeping health care overhaul in the fall as more "sensible and reasoned arguments" prevailed. A double truck bombing tore through the village of a small Shiite ethnic minority near Mosul, Iraq, killing at least 28 people. Country duo Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn posted a message on their Web site announcing they had agreed to "call it a day" after 20 years of making music together.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:07:20 AM
One year ago: In an address at the Disabled American Veterans' convention in Orlando, Florida, President Barack Obama assured disabled veterans that his administration was making progress on reducing a backlog of disability claims. A harrowing weeklong search for a missing California teenager ended when FBI agents rescued 16-year-old Hannah Anderson and shot and killed 40-year-old James Lee DiMaggio at a campsite deep in the Idaho wilderness. (Authorities say in addition to kidnapping Hannah, DiMaggio killed her brother and mother at his home east of San Diego.) Singer Edyie Gorme, 84, died in Las Vegas.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:07:46 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Rhonda Fleming is 91. Singer Ronnie Spector is 71. Actor James Reynolds is 68. Rock singer-musician Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) is 67. Country musician Gene Johnson (Diamond Rio) is 65. Singer Patti Austin is 64. Actor Daniel Hugh Kelly is 62. Folk singer-songwriter Sam Baker is 60. Actress Rosanna Arquette is 55. Actor Antonio Banderas is 54. Rock musician Jon Farriss (INXS) is 53. Singer Julia Fordham is 52. Journalist-blogger Andrew Sullivan is 51. Actor Chris Caldovino (TV: "Boardwalk Empire"; "The Sopranos") is 51. Singer Neneh Cherry is 50. Singer Aaron Hall is 50. Boxer Riddick Bowe is 47. Rhythm-and-blues singer Lorraine Pearson (Five Star) is 47. Singer-producer Michael Bivins is 46. Actor-writer Justin Theroux is 43. Actress Angie Harmon is 42. Country singer Jennifer Hanson is 41. Actress JoAnna Garcia is 35. Singer Cary Ann Hearst (Shovels & Rope) is 35. Rhythm-and-blues singer Nikki Bratcher (Divine) is 34. Actor Ryan Eggold is 30. Actor Lucas Till is 24.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:08:33 AM
Thought for Today: "A man may fulfill the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, American author (1809-1894).

Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:09:55 AM
Words of Wisdom
-------------------------

The wise old Mother Superior from county Tipperary was
dying. The nuns gathered around her bed trying to make her
comfortable. They gave her some warm milk to drink, but she
refused it. Then one nun took the glass back to the kitchen.
Remembering a bottle of Irish whiskey received as a gift
the previous Christmas, she opened and poured a generous amount
into the warm milk.

Back at Mother Superior's bed, she held the glass to her
lips. Mother Superior drank a little, then a little more.
Before they knew it, she had drunk the whole glass down to
the last drop.

"Mother", the nuns pleaded, "Please give us some wisdom
before you die".

She raised herself up in bed with a pious
look on her face and said, "Don't sell that cow".
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 02:10:45 AM
College Rules
-------------------------

On the first day of college, the dean addressed the students, pointing out some of the rules:

"The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time. Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will cost you $180. Are there any questions?"

One student raised his hand and asked, "How much for a season pass?"
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 06:19:20 AM
Sheesh X4!
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 06:57:07 AM
good morning. waiting at the golf course, partner overslept. asshole. 6:45am tee time.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 07:05:59 AM
two things you are not late for. your own funeral, and a tee time, not necessarily in that order.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2014, 07:21:07 AM
two things you are not late for. your own funeral, and a tee time, not necessarily in that order.
Well, get on with it then....your tee time I mean.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2014, 07:21:36 AM
Morning Chip and Dean.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 07:52:32 AM
Morning Chip and Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 09:29:32 AM
You can tell it's a weekend morning around here.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 09:30:44 AM
Good morning Tony and Oy!
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2014, 09:31:11 AM
Back to work I go, carry on guys.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 09:42:11 AM
Good morning Tony and Oy!
Good morning, Chip.  You know I read slow.  LOL.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 09:56:22 AM
Looks like it's time to start on the honey-do list.  I'll be lurking from time to time.  Enjoy your Sunday.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 11:36:32 AM
well I shot an 86 even listening to my partnes's phone going of, him texting, and calling his ex bitching about her going through her stuff. almost walked off the course. going to wash and wax the Jeep and go jump in the lake.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 10, 2014, 11:45:02 AM
well I shot an 86 even listening to my partnes's phone going of, him texting, and calling his ex bitching about her going through her stuff. almost walked off the course. going to wash and wax the Jeep and go jump in the lake.
what's wrong whit 86 I would love to shot 86.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 11:52:58 AM
well I shot an 86 even listening to my partnes's phone going of, him texting, and calling his ex bitching about her going through her stuff. almost walked off the course. going to wash and wax the Jeep and go jump in the lake.
what's wrong whit 86 I would love to shot 86.
86 was great. listening to my partner wasn't.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 12:53:27 PM
sonofabitch I can't find my wax or tire shine.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 12:55:54 PM
it's clean. EPC 2nd burning.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2014, 01:54:12 PM
it's clean. EPC 2nd burning.
Da Jeep Boss, da Jeep!  No dust on the Dean.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 03:33:03 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2014, 03:36:40 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2014, 03:43:24 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Your Dustlessness.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 03:49:43 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2014, 03:52:58 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 03:58:26 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2014, 04:12:27 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
A lean, mean, fighting machine!
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 04:28:31 PM
grub's on.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: SLY on August 10, 2014, 05:16:40 PM
grub's on.
What's the name of your pizza & pasta place, Dean? I wonder if they deliver to NoVA?
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: SLY on August 10, 2014, 05:18:42 PM
it's clean. EPC 2nd burning.
looking buff & sharp ... your Jeep, I mean.  See you later, stay out of trouble.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 05:41:05 PM
it's clean. EPC 2nd burning.
looking buff & sharp ... your Jeep, I mean.  See you later, stay out of trouble.
later Sly. enjoy your evening.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 05:45:59 PM
nice cigar.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 05:50:58 PM
I seem to keep missing everyone.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 05:56:10 PM
I went to the pub last night and there was this fat girl dancing on a table. I walked past and said "Fucking amazing legs!"

The girl giggled and said with a smile "Do you really think so?"

I said "Definitely, most tables would have collapsed by now!"

Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2014, 06:20:13 PM
I went to the pub last night and there was this fat girl dancing on a table. I walked past and said "Fucking amazing legs!"

The girl giggled and said with a smile "Do you really think so?"

I said "Definitely, most tables would have collapsed by now!"
Bada Boom!
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 06:45:04 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
I found your 23lbs if you're looking for it, Deano.  I've grown attached to it but I'll part with it, for you.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 06:47:06 PM
grub's on.
Did it say Pepcid on the front of that pizza box?  It should.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 06:49:48 PM
I went to the pub last night and there was this fat girl dancing on a table. I walked past and said "Fucking amazing legs!"

The girl giggled and said with a smile "Do you really think so?"

I said "Definitely, most tables would have collapsed by now!"
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 07:01:25 PM
evening Tony. lol.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 07:32:54 PM
evening Tony. lol.
I'm having a great family weekend.  We let our 11 year old choose everything we did in honor of her birthday.  We spent the day in Connecticut today shopping for some unique things to decorate her room.  She bought a Royal HH Typewriter from 1956.  Not sure what she's gonna do with it but as long as it makes her happy, that's fine by me.

Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 07:35:30 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: glassken on August 10, 2014, 07:50:53 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
Howdy, Tony!
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 07:59:18 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
Howdy, Tony!
Howdy, Ken.  Sorry I missed y'all yesterday.  Sounds like you weren't crazy about yours?
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 08:02:20 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: glassken on August 10, 2014, 08:08:23 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
Howdy, Tony!
Howdy, Ken.  Sorry I missed y'all yesterday.  Sounds like you weren't crazy about yours?
Some just don't smoke good. Handmade's and all I am glad all the others were smokable.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 08:16:23 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 08:18:22 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
???????? speak English.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 08:33:01 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
???????? speak English.
Uhhhh?  I thought I was.  I'm going to try to make drastic changes to cigarbanter.com without affecting the regular users of the site.  Therefore, I need to plan it carefully.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 08:52:09 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
???????? speak English.
Uhhhh?  I thought I was.  I'm going to try to make drastic changes to cigarbanter.com without affecting the regular users of the site.  Therefore, I need to plan it carefully.
I know of 2 schools of thought:
 1-   if it ain't broke don't fix it.
 2-   you can always make it better.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 10, 2014, 09:06:03 PM
calling it a night. got the long distance runs at the nut house tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 09:11:43 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
???????? speak English.
Uhhhh?  I thought I was.  I'm going to try to make drastic changes to cigarbanter.com without affecting the regular users of the site.  Therefore, I need to plan it carefully.
I know of 2 schools of thought:
 1-   if it ain't broke don't fix it.
 2-   you can always make it better.
Agreed.  But banter is only one aspect of this site.  There is supposed to also be a section for posting the current deals and another for reviews.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2014, 09:44:35 PM
[...]
I for one appreciate the effort. Bantern', reviewin', and shoppin', all at one site.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: glassken on August 10, 2014, 10:07:30 PM
[...]
Me too.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 10, 2014, 10:09:28 PM
I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
???????? speak English.
Uhhhh?  I thought I was.  I'm going to try to make drastic changes to cigarbanter.com without affecting the regular users of the site.  Therefore, I need to plan it carefully.

You were.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 10, 2014, 10:10:28 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
I found your 23lbs if you're looking for it, Deano.  I've grown attached to it but I'll part with it, for you.

In other terms, I'm almost down 2 notches on the belt.  I can do 2 notches but it's just a little too tight, especially if I sit down. So you might be carrying some of my weight, too.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2014, 10:39:44 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
I found your 23lbs if you're looking for it, Deano.  I've grown attached to it but I'll part with it, for you.

In other terms, I'm almost down 2 notches on the belt.  I can do 2 notches but it's just a little too tight, especially if I sit down. So you might be carrying some of my weight, too.
That would take a load off.
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2014, 11:17:42 PM
yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
I found your 23lbs if you're looking for it, Deano.  I've grown attached to it but I'll part with it, for you.

In other terms, I'm almost down 2 notches on the belt.  I can do 2 notches but it's just a little too tight, especially if I sit down. So you might be carrying some of my weight, too.
That would take a load off.
Did you just call Will a load?
Title: Re: 8/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2014, 11:51:55 PM
[...]

Never met him. Wouldn't recognize him without his paper bag and Jets jersey.