CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 18, 2016, 12:01:20 AM

Title: 4/18/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on April 18, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
Happy Monday! Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 18, 2016, 12:16:30 AM
Good morning/evening busy in the Queen city tonight.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 03:46:34 AM
Morning, boyos. Have I missed anything important?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 05:22:14 AM
Morning, boyos. Have I missed anything important?
Morning Pluto.   I don't think you missed anything important or otherwise around here.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 05:22:34 AM
Good morning/evening busy in the Queen city tonight.
Morning Blue.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 05:23:05 AM
3.5" of rain at my house  so far more in some areas.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 05:25:07 AM
Looks like the Sister has cratered today.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 05:31:06 AM
Looks like the Sister has cratered today.
Up and running now with a decent deal behind door #3

CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50) 10 CIGARS
$29.99 FS
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 18, 2016, 05:41:31 AM
Good morning/evening busy in the Queen city tonight.
Morning Blue.
Morning Tex. Checking temps for incoming faculty and staff
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 05:51:10 AM
Not only is it Monday but it is TAX DAY!  Don't forget to file something!

Hated by most but celebrated by Democrats!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 05:53:31 AM
Time to go to work, BBL.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 05:53:59 AM
Morning, boyos. Have I missed anything important?
Morning Pluto.   I don't think you missed anything important or otherwise around here.
Didn't figure I would. Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 05:55:07 AM
New schedule options are out for this year's performance based process, and boy, am I looking to get fucked hard. On a side note, I've been on Careerbuilder most of the morning.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 06:30:23 AM
Not only is it Monday but it is TAX DAY!  Don't forget to file something!

Hated by most but celebrated by Democrats!
Except in New England where it's Patriots Day, so Tax Day isn't until tomorrow.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 06:30:43 AM
Not only is it Monday but it is TAX DAY!  Don't forget to file something!

Hated by most but celebrated by Democrats!
Except in New England where it's Patriots Day, so Tax Day isn't until tomorrow.
Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 06:30:59 AM
Morning Rick, DisneyDave and TexDave.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 06:32:07 AM
Today is Monday, April 18, the 109th day of 2016. There are 257 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:

On April 18, 1966, "The Sound of Music" won the Oscar for best picture of 1965 at the 38th Academy Awards. The first Major League baseball game played on AstroTurf took place at the Houston Astrodome as the Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the Astros 6-3. Bill Russell was named player-coach of the Boston Celtics, becoming the NBA's first black coach.

On this date:

In 1775, Paul Revere began his famous ride from Charlestown to Lexington, Massachusetts, warning American colonists that the British were coming.

In 1865, Confederate Gen. Joseph E. Johnston surrendered to Union Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman near Durham Station in North Carolina.

In 1906, a devastating earthquake struck San Francisco, followed by raging fires; estimates of the final death toll range between 3,000 and 6,000.

In 1925, the first Woman's World's Fair, an eight-day event, opened in Chicago.

In 1934, the first laundromat was opened by John F. Cantrell in Fort Worth, Texas; the "Washateria," as it was called, rented four electric washing machines to the public on an hourly basis.

In 1942, an air squadron from the USS Hornet led by Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle raided Tokyo and other Japanese cities. The first World War II edition of The Stars and Stripes was published as a weekly newspaper.

In 1945, during World War II, famed American war correspondent Ernie Pyle, 44, was killed by Japanese gunfire on the Pacific island of Ie Shima (ee-eh shee-mah), off Okinawa.

In 1946, the League of Nations met for the last time. The International Court of Justice, the judicial arm of the United Nations, held its first sitting in The Hague, Netherlands.

In 1956, American actress Grace Kelly married Prince Rainier (ray-NEER') of Monaco in a civil ceremony. (A church wedding took place the next day.)

In 1978, the Senate approved the Panama Canal Treaty, providing for the complete turnover of control of the waterway to Panama on the last day of 1999.

In 1983, 63 people, including 17 Americans, were killed at the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, by a suicide bomber.

In 1996, Israeli shells killed 107 Lebanese refugees in a United Nations camp; Israel called the attack an "unfortunate mistake." Gunmen opened fire at a hotel in Egypt, killing 18 Greek tourists they'd mistaken for Israelis.

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush reshuffled his economic team, appointing Rob Portman his new budget chief. Chinese President Hu Jintao (hoo jin-tow) arrived in the Seattle area for talks with business leaders before heading to Washington, D.C. Suri Cruise, daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, was born.

Five years ago: Standard & Poor's lowered its long-term outlook for the U.S. government's fiscal health from "stable" to "negative," and warned of serious consequences if lawmakers failed to reach a deal to control the massive federal deficit. Crystal Mangum, who'd falsely accused three Duke lacrosse players of raping her, was charged with murder in the stabbing death of her boyfriend Reginald Daye. (Mangum was convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to between 14 and 18 years in prison.) Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai won the Boston Marathon in 2:03:02, the fastest anyone had ever run the 26.2 mile distance; fellow Kenyan Caroline Kilel won the women's race in 2:22:36.

One year ago: A ship believed to be carrying more than 800 migrants from Africa sank in the Mediterranean off Libya; only about 30 people were rescued. A motorcycle-riding suicide bomber attacked a line of people waiting outside a bank in eastern Afghanistan, killing at least 35. Ringo Starr, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, pop punks Green Day, soul singer-songwriter Bill Withers, underground-rock icon Lou Reed, bluesy guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, The Paul Butterfield Blues Band and The "5'' Royales were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 06:32:51 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Barbara Hale is 95. Actor Clive Revill is 86. Actor James Drury is 82. Actor Robert Hooks is 79. Actress Hayley Mills is 70. Actor James Woods is 69. Actress-director Dorothy Lyman is 69. Actress Cindy Pickett is 69. Country musician Walt Richmond (The Tractors) is 69. Country musician Jim Scholten (Sawyer Brown) is 64. Actor Rick Moranis is 63. Actress Melody Thomas Scott is 60. Actor Eric Roberts is 60. Actor John James is 60. Rock musician Les Pattinson (Echo and the Bunnymen) is 58. Author-journalist Susan Faludi is 57. Actress Jane Leeves is 55. Ventriloquist/comedian Jeff Dunham is 54. Talk show host Conan O'Brien is 53. Bluegrass singer-musician Terry Eldredge is 53. Actor Eric McCormack is 53. Actress Maria Bello is 49. Actress Mary Birdsong is 48. Actor David Hewlett is 48. Rock musician Greg Eklund (The Oolahs) is 46. Actress Lisa Locicero (TV: "General Hospital") is 46. TV chef Ludovic Lefebvre is 45. Actor David Tennant is 45. Country musician Marvin Evatt (EH'-veht) is 42. Rock musician Mark Tremonti is 42. Rhythm-and-blues singer Trina (Trina and Tamara) is 42. Actress Melissa Joan Hart is 40. Actor Sean Maguire is 40. Actor Kevin Rankin is 40. Actor Bryce Johnson is 39. Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian (kar-DASH'-ee-uhn) is 37. Actress America Ferrera is 32. Actress Alia Shawkat is 27. Actress Britt Robertson is 26. Actress Chloe Bennet is 24. Rock singer Nathan Sykes (The Wanted) is 23. Actor Moises Arias is 22.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 06:33:20 AM
Thought for Today: "There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." - Russian proverb.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 07:01:35 AM
How about that, Barbara Hale is still alive.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 07:02:39 AM
Morning Daves and Rick if you're still around. It's pretty wet down here (TWSS).
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 07:12:05 AM
Morning Daves and Rick if you're still around. It's pretty wet down here (TWSS).
Yea, dream on brother.  You sleep at work last night?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: sfish on April 18, 2016, 07:14:36 AM
Looks like the Sister has cratered today.
Up and running now with a decent deal behind door #3

CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50) 10 CIGARS
$29.99 FS
If only they were the corona gordas, I'd be all over them. Morning Dave
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: sfish on April 18, 2016, 07:15:32 AM
Morning, boyos. Have I missed anything important?
You know damned well we don't do anything important here, welcome back Big Ears
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 07:20:25 AM
Crowned Heads six shooter sampler at the biz for $28, free shipping.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 07:23:36 AM
Morning, boyos. Have I missed anything important?
You know damned well we don't do anything important here, welcome back Big Ears
Thought maybe Dean had expanded his family plan again. ;)
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 07:24:35 AM
Morning Daves and Rick if you're still around. It's pretty wet down here (TWSS).
Yea, dream on brother.  You sleep at work last night?
No, but it kept me awake, so guess that counts.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: sfish on April 18, 2016, 07:25:44 AM
New schedule options are out for this year's performance based process, and boy, am I looking to get fucked hard. On a side note, I've been on Careerbuilder most of the morning.
Uh-oh, trouble in paradise?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 07:26:30 AM
Morning, boyos. Have I missed anything important?
You know damned well we don't do anything important here, welcome back Big Ears
Thought maybe Dean had expanded his family plan again. ;)
Morning Disneyboy.  Did you throw up on the tea cup ride again?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: sfish on April 18, 2016, 07:27:08 AM
Thought for Today: "There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." - Russian proverb.
I like that one...Sneaky Russian Bastidges! Morning David
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: sfish on April 18, 2016, 07:28:01 AM
Morning, boyos. Have I missed anything important?
You know damned well we don't do anything important here, welcome back Big Ears
Thought maybe Dean had expanded his family plan again. ;)
Morning Disneyboy.  Did you throw up on the tea cup ride again?
Looks like you enjoyed your trip...at least that's what my wife told me from Facebook
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 07:28:25 AM
Looks like the Sister has cratered today.
Up and running now with a decent deal behind door #3

CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50) 10 CIGARS
$29.99 FS
If only they were the corona gordas, I'd be all over them. Morning Dave
Or 11/18s
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 07:30:47 AM
New schedule options are out for this year's performance based process, and boy, am I looking to get fucked hard. On a side note, I've been on Careerbuilder most of the morning.
Uh-oh, trouble in paradise?
Nope, trouble at work.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 07:31:00 AM
Morning, boyos. Have I missed anything important?
You know damned well we don't do anything important here, welcome back Big Ears
Thought maybe Dean had expanded his family plan again. ;)
Morning Disneyboy.  Did you throw up on the tea cup ride again?
Looks like you enjoyed your trip...at least that's what my wife told me from Facebook
LALTS
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 07:31:35 AM
Morning, boyos. Have I missed anything important?
You know damned well we don't do anything important here, welcome back Big Ears
Thought maybe Dean had expanded his family plan again. ;)
Morning Disneyboy.  Did you throw up on the tea cup ride again?
You won't see me on the tea cups!  :-[
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 07:39:53 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 07:43:21 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearless Leader.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 07:46:15 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearless Leader.
Oh no, I'm quite fearful. Welcome back, Dave. I trust you had a fun adventure.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 07:50:28 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Welcome to Bantertown.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 07:52:51 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearless Leader.
Oh no, I'm quite fearful. Welcome back, Dave. I trust you had a fun adventure.
Indeed, good times had by all.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 07:55:45 AM
New schedule options are out for this year's performance based process, and boy, am I looking to get fucked hard. On a side note, I've been on Careerbuilder most of the morning.
Getting a hard fukn is the way of the business world these days since the top level gets huge bonus's based on how bad the fuk you.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 07:55:50 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Welcome to Bantertown.
Thank you, Mark. From what I've read, you worked hard all weekend. Take it easy today.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 07:56:26 AM
New schedule options are out for this year's performance based process, and boy, am I looking to get fucked hard. On a side note, I've been on Careerbuilder most of the morning.
Getting a hard fukn is the way of the business world these days since the top level gets huge bonus's based on how bad the fuk you.
+$1
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 07:56:33 AM
Looks like the Sister has cratered today.
Up and running now with a decent deal behind door #3

CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50) 10 CIGARS
$29.99 FS
If only they were the corona gordas, I'd be all over them. Morning Dave
Or 11/18s
Well GFY's then and find your own damn deals.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 07:57:17 AM
New schedule options are out for this year's performance based process, and boy, am I looking to get fucked hard. On a side note, I've been on Careerbuilder most of the morning.
Uh-oh, trouble in paradise?
Nope, trouble at work.
Should-a just stayed in Paradise!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 07:58:27 AM
Morning neversatisfiedFish&TravellinDave, USATodayBean and Mayor T.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 08:01:22 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearless Leader.
Oh no, I'm quite fearful. Welcome back, Dave. I trust you had a fun adventure.
Indeed, good times had by all.
Always good to hear.  That was quite the pack you were travelling with.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 18, 2016, 08:01:33 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 08:02:09 AM
New schedule options are out for this year's performance based process, and boy, am I looking to get fucked hard. On a side note, I've been on Careerbuilder most of the morning.
Uh-oh, trouble in paradise?
Nope, trouble at work.
Should-a just stayed in Paradise!
If I could've found a way without them charging me, I definitely would have!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 08:02:44 AM
Morning NeverRestBean and Mayor Tony.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 08:02:51 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearless Leader.
Oh no, I'm quite fearful. Welcome back, Dave. I trust you had a fun adventure.
Indeed, good times had by all.
Always good to hear.  That was quite the pack you were travelling with.
It surely was. There were meltdowns of course, mostly by the kids, but all in all, I think it went better than last time, since they were 2 years older.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 08:03:51 AM
New schedule options are out for this year's performance based process, and boy, am I looking to get fucked hard. On a side note, I've been on Careerbuilder most of the morning.
Uh-oh, trouble in paradise?
Nope, trouble at work.
Should-a just stayed in Paradise!
If I could've found a way without them charging me, I definitely would have!
I got some friends on staff, could see about getting you an interview.... ;)
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 08:04:42 AM
Looks like the Sister has cratered today.
Up and running now with a decent deal behind door #3

CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50) 10 CIGARS
$29.99 FS
If only they were the corona gordas, I'd be all over them. Morning Dave
Or 11/18s
Well GFY's then and find your own damn deals.
I like the deal, TXDave. Do prefer the corona gorda but these are good too.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 18, 2016, 08:05:44 AM
going through my finances. my bady sister had no insureance or savings. her two kids have no money. trying to get her a resting place in the family plot in NY. everyone trying to come up with money. big mess.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 18, 2016, 08:06:29 AM
good morning guys.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 08:07:17 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 08:08:45 AM
going through my finances. my bady sister had no insureance or savings. her two kids have no money. trying to get her a resting place in the family plot in NY. everyone trying to come up with money. big mess.
That sucks, sorry to hear it.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 08:08:51 AM
Morning NeverRestBean and Mayor Tony.
Good morning, NJDave. I PM'd you back. Please thank John for me.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 08:09:32 AM
Looks like the Sister has cratered today.
Up and running now with a decent deal behind door #3

CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50) 10 CIGARS
$29.99 FS
If only they were the corona gordas, I'd be all over them. Morning Dave
Or 11/18s
Well GFY's then and find your own damn deals.
I like the deal, TXDave. Do prefer the corona gorda but these are good too.
My thoughts exactly, 11/18 is the best of the line and it is never anywhere near 10/$30 either.

And by the way Mayor if you are interested in anything the .Biz has Free Shipping until 10:00 a.m. this morning (Eastern Time)
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 08:09:48 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
It has something to do with if any state has a holiday that falls on that date. If any does, then it gets pushed back to the next business day.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 08:10:10 AM
good morning guys.
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 18, 2016, 08:11:26 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
once the autopsy is complete her kids want to have a service in California then ship her to NY. with no money in the family I'm thinking of the NY service. whenever that is going to be. doubt there's even room left in the family plot for her.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 08:11:51 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?

Emancipation Day: April 15, 2016

Emancipation Day is an official public holiday in the District of Columbia. It usually falls on April 16, but when April 16 is a Saturday – which it is in 2016 – then Emancipation Day moves to the previous day (Friday).

Here is an excerpt from IRS Revenue Ruling 2015-13:

“The term ‘legal holiday’ includes a legal holiday observed in the District of Columbia…. Emancipation Day, April 16, is a legal holiday in the District of Columbia [D.C. Code § 28-2701 (2010)]. When April 16 is a Saturday, the preceding day is the observed holiday.”

That means Emancipation Day will be observed on Friday, April 15, 2016.

Since Emancipation Day is a legal holiday, it gets precedence over the April 15 tax deadline. Here is another excerpt from IRS Revenue Ruling 2015-13:

“Section 7503 of the Code provides that, when April 15 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, a return is considered timely filed if it is filed on the next succeeding day that is not a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday.”

That means the Federal tax deadline is pushed to the following Monday. Therefore, most individuals will have until Monday, April 18, 2016 to file their income tax return
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 08:12:19 AM
Looks like the Sister has cratered today.
Up and running now with a decent deal behind door #3

CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50) 10 CIGARS
$29.99 FS
If only they were the corona gordas, I'd be all over them. Morning Dave
Or 11/18s
Well GFY's then and find your own damn deals.
I like the deal, TXDave. Do prefer the corona gorda but these are good too.
My thoughts exactly, 11/18 is the best of the line and it is never anywhere near 10/$30 either.

And by the way Mayor if you are interested in anything the .Biz has Free Shipping until 10:00 a.m. this morning (Eastern Time)
You enabling little bastage!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 18, 2016, 08:13:15 AM
good morning guys.
Morning Dean.
morning Dave. see you got some rain there.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 08:21:45 AM
good morning guys.
Morning Dean.
morning Dave. see you got some rain there.
3.5" at my house so far but some more on the way very soon, and some areas got a lot more than I did.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 08:22:20 AM
Looks like the Sister has cratered today.
Up and running now with a decent deal behind door #3

CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50) 10 CIGARS
$29.99 FS
If only they were the corona gordas, I'd be all over them. Morning Dave
Or 11/18s
Well GFY's then and find your own damn deals.
I like the deal, TXDave. Do prefer the corona gorda but these are good too.
My thoughts exactly, 11/18 is the best of the line and it is never anywhere near 10/$30 either.

And by the way Mayor if you are interested in anything the .Biz has Free Shipping until 10:00 a.m. this morning (Eastern Time)
You enabling little bastage!
Glad to be of assistance. ;D
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 08:23:45 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
It has something to do with if any state has a holiday that falls on that date. If any does, then it gets pushed back to the next business day.
I was unaware of an April 15th holiday and the rule. Appreciate the replies. (You too, TXDave)
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 08:32:43 AM
good morning guys.
Morning Dean.
morning Dave. see you got some rain there.
3.5" at my house so far but some more on the way very soon, and some areas got a lot more than I did.
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 08:33:04 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
It has something to do with if any state has a holiday that falls on that date. If any does, then it gets pushed back to the next business day.
I was unaware of an April 15th holiday and the rule. Appreciate the replies. (You too, TXDave)
Figures the IRS would have to define the day taxes are due in the most convoluted way possible.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 08:37:20 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Welcome to Bantertown.
Thank you, Mark. From what I've read, you worked hard all weekend. Take it easy today.
yeah, sure thing.  You, too.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 18, 2016, 09:01:56 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
It has something to do with if any state has a holiday that falls on that date. If any does, then it gets pushed back to the next business day.
I was unaware of an April 15th holiday and the rule. Appreciate the replies. (You too, TXDave)
Figures the IRS would have to define the day taxes are due in the most convoluted way possible.
and they know how to get blood from a rock too.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:02:28 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
Because Mr. Mayor:

Usually, when April 15 falls on a weekend the tax deadline is moved to the following Monday. April 15 falls on a Friday this year but another event, Emancipation Day, is pushing back the deadline three more days.

Emancipation Day – set aside to commemorate the signing of the Emancipation Act by President Abraham Lincoln – is celebrated in Washington, D.C. It is observed on April 16, which just so happens to fall on Saturday this year. Emancipation Day is a legal holiday in D.C. with city workers off the job. Since this year's holiday is on a Saturday, it will be observed on the closest weekday, which falls on April 15, moving the tax deadline to the next Monday on April 18.

To complicate matters even more, people in Maine and Massachusetts celebrate Patriots Day on April 18, so their tax day is moved back to April 19. The IRS doesn't give them too much of a break, though. Maine and Massachusetts residents are still required to pay the first installment of any estimated income tax payments by April 18.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:03:42 AM
Morning NeverRestBean and Mayor Tony.
Good morning, NJDave. I PM'd you back. Please thank John for me.
Will do.  We might have to schedule a herf there with the nicer weather upon us.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:06:22 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
It has something to do with if any state has a holiday that falls on that date. If any does, then it gets pushed back to the next business day.
I was unaware of an April 15th holiday and the rule. Appreciate the replies. (You too, TXDave)
Figures the IRS would have to define the day taxes are due in the most convoluted way possible.
and they know how to get blood from a rock too.
Just wait until they shift back to private collection agencies, like they are trying to do.  Forgetting that it failed miserably the last time they tried it.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: sfish on April 18, 2016, 09:06:51 AM
Morning neversatisfiedFish&TravellinDave, USATodayBean and Mayor T.
Pot/kettle/black
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 09:08:15 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
It has something to do with if any state has a holiday that falls on that date. If any does, then it gets pushed back to the next business day.
I was unaware of an April 15th holiday and the rule. Appreciate the replies. (You too, TXDave)
Figures the IRS would have to define the day taxes are due in the most convoluted way possible.
and they know how to get blood from a rock too.
Just wait until they shift back to private collection agencies, like they are trying to do.  Forgetting that it failed miserably the last time they tried it.
Double Indeed!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:09:44 AM
Tactical Proud Bird, tactical camo and Stars&Stripes, Embroidered USA Flag hoodies today.  Come and get 'em.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: sfish on April 18, 2016, 09:11:21 AM
Morning NeverRestBean and Mayor Tony.
Good morning, NJDave. I PM'd you back. Please thank John for me.
Wait, he invited you also? John is awesome, I'll have to make one of his parties at some point but they always revolve around big family events
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 18, 2016, 09:11:46 AM
Monday Monday.
and TAX day, oh boy.
Well since you mentioned it... Why wasn't the 15th tax day? I get it if it falls on the weekend but it didn't. Did I miss another memo?

How you holding up, Deano? Will you be going to the services for your sis?
It has something to do with if any state has a holiday that falls on that date. If any does, then it gets pushed back to the next business day.
I was unaware of an April 15th holiday and the rule. Appreciate the replies. (You too, TXDave)
Figures the IRS would have to define the day taxes are due in the most convoluted way possible.
and they know how to get blood from a rock too.
Just wait until they shift back to private collection agencies, like they are trying to do.  Forgetting that it failed miserably the last time they tried it.
the check is in the mail. ha!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:21:18 AM
One box of 10 601 La Bomba Warhead II  5 1/2 x 56 for $62.95 left at Atlantic.

12 Honest Men box of 10/$69.95 in case you missed the Holts offer.

...and of course still a couple of Room 101's left.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:22:23 AM
Morning NeverRestBean and Mayor Tony.
Good morning, NJDave. I PM'd you back. Please thank John for me.
Wait, he invited you also? John is awesome, I'll have to make one of his parties at some point but they always revolve around big family events
Well, YEA....that's when most people have parties....on Holidays....duh!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:23:24 AM
Morning NeverRestBean and Mayor Tony.
Good morning, NJDave. I PM'd you back. Please thank John for me.
Wait, he invited you also? John is awesome, I'll have to make one of his parties at some point but they always revolve around big family events
So, move the family event to Saturday or Monday, problem solved.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: sfish on April 18, 2016, 09:25:16 AM
One box of 10 601 La Bomba Warhead II  5 1/2 x 56 for $62.95 left at Atlantic.

12 Honest Men box of 10/$69.95 in case you missed the Holts offer.

...and of course still a couple of Room 101's left.
12 Honest Men...10/box, really?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 09:27:55 AM
Morning NeverRestBean and Mayor Tony.
Good morning, NJDave. I PM'd you back. Please thank John for me.
Will do.  We might have to schedule a herf there with the nicer weather upon us.
I'm always game.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 09:28:52 AM
One box of 10 601 La Bomba Warhead II  5 1/2 x 56 for $62.95 left at Atlantic.

12 Honest Men box of 10/$69.95 in case you missed the Holts offer.

...and of course still a couple of Room 101's left.
12 Honest Men...10/box, really?
That's the way Atlantic sells it. They have to pull two sticks as commission.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 09:34:31 AM
One box of 10 601 La Bomba Warhead II  5 1/2 x 56 for $62.95 left at Atlantic.

12 Honest Men box of 10/$69.95 in case you missed the Holts offer.

...and of course still a couple of Room 101's left.
12 Honest Men...10/box, really?
That's the way Atlantic sells it. They have to pull two sticks as commission.
Then add shipping on too.

But does it really matter since Holts had plenty to sell @ $60 with free shipping just last week.   Even with shipping the 101's are some nice deals though - BUT they raised the price on some of them.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 09:38:12 AM
Morning neversatisfiedFish&TravellinDave, USATodayBean and Mayor T.
Pot/kettle/black
As my mother used to tell me I was Just giving you a little dose of your own medicine.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:43:00 AM
One box of 10 601 La Bomba Warhead II  5 1/2 x 56 for $62.95 left at Atlantic.

12 Honest Men box of 10/$69.95 in case you missed the Holts offer.

...and of course still a couple of Room 101's left.
12 Honest Men...10/box, really?
Just wanted to see if anybody was paying attention....
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:44:14 AM
One box of 10 601 La Bomba Warhead II  5 1/2 x 56 for $62.95 left at Atlantic.

12 Honest Men box of 10/$69.95 in case you missed the Holts offer.

...and of course still a couple of Room 101's left.
12 Honest Men...10/box, really?
That's the way Atlantic sells it. They have to pull two sticks as commission.
Then add shipping on too.

But does it really matter since Holts had plenty to sell @ $60 with free shipping just last week.   Even with shipping the 101's are some nice deals though - BUT they raised the price on some of them.
Bundle up the order for retiredor storage and Atlantic is free too!  ....just a bit of a threshold.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 09:44:55 AM
One box of 10 601 La Bomba Warhead II  5 1/2 x 56 for $62.95 left at Atlantic.

12 Honest Men box of 10/$69.95 in case you missed the Holts offer.

...and of course still a couple of Room 101's left.
12 Honest Men...10/box, really?
That's the way Atlantic sells it. They have to pull two sticks as commission.
Hey, I can't do this all for free...
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 09:47:03 AM
One box of 10 601 La Bomba Warhead II  5 1/2 x 56 for $62.95 left at Atlantic.

12 Honest Men box of 10/$69.95 in case you missed the Holts offer.

...and of course still a couple of Room 101's left.
12 Honest Men...10/box, really?
That's the way Atlantic sells it. They have to pull two sticks as commission.
Hey, I can't do this all for free...
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 09:50:39 AM
One box of 10 601 La Bomba Warhead II  5 1/2 x 56 for $62.95 left at Atlantic.

12 Honest Men box of 10/$69.95 in case you missed the Holts offer.

...and of course still a couple of Room 101's left.
12 Honest Men...10/box, really?
That's the way Atlantic sells it. They have to pull two sticks as commission.
Then add shipping on too.

But does it really matter since Holts had plenty to sell @ $60 with free shipping just last week.   Even with shipping the 101's are some nice deals though - BUT they raised the price on some of them.
Bundle up the order for retiredor storage and Atlantic is free too!  ....just a bit of a threshold.
True.

Retiredor project has reached the 95% saturation point and small quantities of limited varieties are about all that are left to fill in.  Took care of one of those yesterday, that is if a box is a small quantity.  Most of the things I am still searching deals on would be 5-10 in quantity unless it was a Padron 64 at some unbelievable deal.

Now my search is for a very nice cabinet humidor, still pissed at myself for letting a J.C. Pendergast get away from me over about $300 difference.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 10:11:27 AM
DOW    +40
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 10:15:07 AM
Speaking of the Retiredor:

1)  RETIRE:   275 Days

2)  Warden informed me while I was drinking over the weekend that her company had offered her another lucrative incentive package to stay longer........  but the time is months after I retire not years so it will work out ok if she stays and very likely she will.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 10:22:22 AM
Happy Tax Day, this should cheer everyone up!

45% OF AMERICANS PAY NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 10:24:07 AM
Houston area submerged after 16 inches of rain in 24 hours

Two major freeways are under water, US 59 and Interstate 10.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 18, 2016, 10:32:59 AM
Happy Tax Day, this should cheer everyone up!

45% OF AMERICANS PAY NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX
looks like I am in the 55% bracket, damn it.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 10:37:27 AM
Happy Tax Day, this should cheer everyone up!

45% OF AMERICANS PAY NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX
looks like I am in the 55% bracket, damn it.
"On average, those in the bottom 40% of the income spectrum end up getting money from the government. Meanwhile, the richest 20% of Americans, by far, pay the most in income taxes, forking over nearly 87% of all the income tax collected by Uncle Sam."
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 10:45:27 AM
Houston area submerged after 16 inches of rain in 24 hours

Two major freeways are under water, US 59 and Interstate 10.
Sure wasting all that money on flying cars, should
have been investing in submersible ones...... Good morning boys..
Got back from visiting Gettysburg college,  It is finally dawning on wife & child
that we cannot afford $252,000.00 for a four year college education.  Not even
$152,000 after taking off the $25,000 a year Lincoln scholarship.  Explained to wife that her obsession
with buying timeshare every few years, put a huge dent in saving for college.  We did not need to buy a
forth time share for $18k(the cheapest so far) last August, even after me telling them we have to put
daughter through college.  After meeting with Financial aid, and them telling us
the Federal Government expect us to be able to put $31K into the pot each year.  the good news is
FDU offered her 30K a year scholarship, and another 3k in grants. I can swing the leftover 15K a year.
this September  It's only 8k more than I am paying now for high school.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 10:57:12 AM
on a different note, made oxtails yesterday, for the first time. browned them on all sides,
then sauteed a large onion, a shallot, some fresh ginger, and garlic. put three beers(1 expresso stout,
1 Killians red, 1 molson gold) in the pot, a Jamaican hot pepper (less the seeds), and some
spices.  returned oxtails to the pot (about 6lbs) some beef broth, 3 beef bullion cubes, and some leftover beef
gravy to the pot. RTB then Simmer for about 3 hours.  I liked it and my bartender/karaoke buddy Shadow,
inhaled it when I brought him some to the bar.  Of course when I put the packages on the counter, the wife said
what the hell is that, I told her oxtails, she said, "Me and Gabby wouldn't eat that!", I said, "No problem, it's
not for you anyway..."  8)
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 11:05:36 AM
Morning Chef Flip.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 11:13:46 AM
Morning Chef Flip.
morning back at you...
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 11:35:35 AM
Oxtail soup lull.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 11:42:50 AM
on a different note, made oxtails yesterday, for the first time. browned them on all sides,
then sauteed a large onion, a shallot, some fresh ginger, and garlic. put three beers(1 expresso stout,
1 Killians red, 1 molson gold) in the pot, a Jamaican hot pepper (less the seeds), and some
spices.  returned oxtails to the pot (about 6lbs) some beef broth, 3 beef bullion cubes, and some leftover beef
gravy to the pot. RTB then Simmer for about 3 hours.  I liked it and my bartender/karaoke buddy Shadow,
inhaled it when I brought him some to the bar.  Of course when I put the packages on the counter, the wife said
what the hell is that, I told her oxtails, she said, "Me and Gabby wouldn't eat that!", I said, "No problem, it's
not for you anyway..."  8)
Sounds delicious. Good morning, Flip.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 11:51:18 AM
Golf's new performance management plan must not have included Bantering.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 11:52:58 AM
I have been fuk'n with stupid-ass performance management reporting myself this morning.  Jesus, what a bunch of senseless B.S.   It will be a miracle if I don't retire before the end of this year.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: sfish on April 18, 2016, 11:58:50 AM
http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-ships-skinny-monsters/112462
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 12:02:52 PM
Golf's new performance management plan must not have included Bantering.
Spending time on the company job board and Careerbuilder.com. Lol
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 12:03:31 PM
http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-ships-skinny-monsters/112462
Yep, that is one of the items I have room set aside in the final retiredor for.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 12:04:37 PM
Golf's new performance management plan must not have included Bantering.
Spending time on the company job board and Careerbuilder.com. Lol
If you are not familiar with Indeed.com it is a really good job search site.    An Austin company too but that is not the reason I recommend it though.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 12:05:39 PM
on a different note, made oxtails yesterday, for the first time. browned them on all sides,
then sauteed a large onion, a shallot, some fresh ginger, and garlic. put three beers(1 expresso stout,
1 Killians red, 1 molson gold) in the pot, a Jamaican hot pepper (less the seeds), and some
spices.  returned oxtails to the pot (about 6lbs) some beef broth, 3 beef bullion cubes, and some leftover beef
gravy to the pot. RTB then Simmer for about 3 hours.  I liked it and my bartender/karaoke buddy Shadow,
inhaled it when I brought him some to the bar.  Of course when I put the packages on the counter, the wife said
what the hell is that, I told her oxtails, she said, "Me and Gabby wouldn't eat that!", I said, "No problem, it's
not for you anyway..."  8)
Sounds delicious. Good morning, Flip.
They opened a small Mexican market right night to my daughter's dance school on Midland avenue.
I saw the oxtails, in with frozen tripe (at $2.99 a lb), I won't buy tripe at $5 a lb in the supermarket. Not when I can
get steak at $2 cheaper on sale.  Their fruit selection was very large, they had 3 types of limes for sale, first time
I saw fresh key limes (about the size of ping pong balls) for sale up this way.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 12:09:21 PM
Golf's new performance management plan must not have included Bantering.
Spending time on the company job board and Careerbuilder.com. Lol
If you are not familiar with Indeed.com it is a really good job search site.    An Austin company too but that is not the reason I recommend it though.
Yeah, I've looked through there a bit today. As well as Monster.com and our local one, Cleveland.com. Still trying to formulate a plan here.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 12:31:50 PM
Golf's new performance management plan must not have included Bantering.
Spending time on the company job board and Careerbuilder.com. Lol
If you are not familiar with Indeed.com it is a really good job search site.    An Austin company too but that is not the reason I recommend it though.
Yeah, I've looked through there a bit today. As well as Monster.com and our local one, Cleveland.com. Still trying to formulate a plan here.
Got to have a Plan-In-Hand!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 12:53:37 PM
DOW UP 95 @ 17,992.04

Will Travellin Dave hit his 18,000 Today?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 12:56:45 PM
http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-ships-skinny-monsters/112462
Happy Dance!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 12:57:06 PM
DOW UP 95 @ 17,992.04

Will Travellin Dave hit his 18,000 Today?
More Happy Dance!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 12:57:25 PM
Golf's new performance management plan must not have included Bantering.
Spending time on the company job board and Careerbuilder.com. Lol
If you are not familiar with Indeed.com it is a really good job search site.    An Austin company too but that is not the reason I recommend it though.
Yeah, I've looked through there a bit today. As well as Monster.com and our local one, Cleveland.com. Still trying to formulate a plan here.
Got to have a Plan-In-Hand!
TWSS.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 01:14:24 PM
DOW UP 95 @ 17,992.04

Will Travellin Dave hit his 18,000 Today?
More Happy Dance!
You must be dancing naked as you have killed the Banter.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 01:44:45 PM
DOW UP 95 @ 17,992.04

Will Travellin Dave hit his 18,000 Today?
More Happy Dance!
You must be dancing naked as you have killed the Banter.
going to go get lunch soon, shouldn't work through it.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 01:48:25 PM
DOW UP 95 @ 17,992.04

Will Travellin Dave hit his 18,000 Today?
More Happy Dance!
You must be dancing naked as you have killed the Banter.
going to go get lunch soon, shouldn't work through it.
I would say you already worked through lunch!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 01:51:26 PM
DOW UP 95 @ 17,992.04

Will Travellin Dave hit his 18,000 Today?
More Happy Dance!
[/BOOM: Dow briefly tops 18K for first time since July b]
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 01:51:32 PM
DOW UP 95 @ 17,992.04

Will Travellin Dave hit his 18,000 Today?
More Happy Dance!
You must be dancing naked as you have killed the Banter.
going to go get lunch soon, shouldn't work through it.
I would say you already worked through lunch!
And if you danced naked, all your co-workers have suffered because of it!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 01:51:56 PM
DOW UP 95 @ 17,992.04

Will Travellin Dave hit his 18,000 Today?
More Happy Dance!
[/BOOM: Dow briefly tops 18K for first time since July b]
Naked dances for everyone!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 01:54:19 PM
 ::) :o ???

Hillary Clinton Tells Black Radio Host She Carries Hot Sauce In Her Purse

Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 01:59:57 PM
::) :o ???

Hillary Clinton Tells Black Radio Host She Carries Hot Sauce In Her Purse

"Mrs. Clinton, the question was about the deficit..."
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 02:03:47 PM
Happy Tax Day, this should cheer everyone up!

45% OF AMERICANS PAY NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX
looks like I am in the 55% bracket, damn it.
"On average, those in the bottom 40% of the income spectrum end up getting money from the government. Meanwhile, the richest 20% of Americans, by far, pay the most in income taxes, forking over nearly 87% of all the income tax collected by Uncle Sam."
Well surely this will make everyone feel good all over!

O'gummer had $476,000 income for 2015 ($400,000 from the salary you pay him and $76,000 royalty on his book) and paid a tax rate of 18.7% allowing him to get a $22,000 refund.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 18, 2016, 02:20:04 PM
Almost time for me to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 02:20:52 PM
Almost time for me to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Later Golf, you off tomorrow?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 02:30:14 PM
No USA Today Material Here!

Stinking drunk bar patron busted for fart spray, police say

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/latest-news/article72437602.html

Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 02:46:31 PM
Quit raining, guess I will take a little walk and visit with the vagrants.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 03:00:49 PM
Quit raining, guess I will take a little walk and visit with the vagrants.
Just so long as they can tell you apart, shouldn't be a problem!  8)
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 03:10:00 PM
Another Happy Tax Day message.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 03:57:36 PM
Some tax day sales:

http://www.cdmcigars.com/

also includes pre-orders of Skinny Monsters.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 04:01:53 PM
Must be the Performance Management Lull!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 04:02:56 PM
DOW Closed   +106 @ 18,004
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 04:10:55 PM
Think I will go home and light a cigar but got to stop by the grocery store along the way.  BBL Lullers.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 04:11:58 PM
Some tax day sales:

http://www.cdmcigars.com/

also includes pre-orders of Skinny Monsters.
if you go to their http://www.cdmcigars.com/sales-events/ (http://www.cdmcigars.com/sales-events/) special deals page, they have a
$99 Lotus lighter and cutter set for $59.  However if you order this oliva sampler, for $39.95,
http://www.cdmcigars.com/shop/cigars/lotus-lightercutter-set-oliva-sampler/ (http://www.cdmcigars.com/shop/cigars/lotus-lightercutter-set-oliva-sampler/) you get the same lighter and cutter, and
The set comes with a free Oliva 5 Cigar Sampler that includes:
Oliva Serie V Nub 460
Oliva Serie G Maduro Belicoso Round
Oliva OC-001
Oliva Serie V Maduro Diadema 646
Oliva Master Blends 3 64
The only downside is you don't get to pick the color on the lotus stuff.  I know,
I am an enabling bastard!  ::)
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 04:13:05 PM
DOW Closed   +106 @ 18,004
I think I hear TD cheering!  8)
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 04:27:18 PM
DOW Closed   +106 @ 18,004
I think I hear TD cheering!  8)
For sure!  Time to celebrate!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 04:41:18 PM
once on Friday, and once again on Sunday morning, we drove
past the CI superstore in Hamberg, PA, just off route 78.  Wife was
driving, us to college visit, and the last thing I wanted to hear was, "If
you didn't spend about $300 a year on cigars, we would be able to send
Gabrielle to Gettysburg College!".  So I kept my mouth shut as we passed
on Friday.  Besides on Sunday it wasn't even 8:45 in the morning, we rushed back
so we could buy tickets to Gabrielle's last dance recital.  getting up at 6am was better
then getting on line outside the dance studio at 1am in the morning, with the other parents.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 04:48:15 PM
once on Friday, and once again on Sunday morning, we drove
past the CI superstore in Hamberg, PA, just off route 78.  Wife was
driving, us to college visit, and the last thing I wanted to hear was, "If
you didn't spend about $300 a year on cigars, we would be able to send
Gabrielle to Gettysburg College!".  So I kept my mouth shut as we passed
on Friday.  Besides on Sunday it wasn't even 8:45 in the morning, we rushed back
so we could buy tickets to Gabrielle's last dance recital.  getting up at 6am was better
then getting on line outside the dance studio at 1am in the morning, with the other parents.
Sounds like buying tickets to Cigarfest!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 05:00:54 PM
once on Friday, and once again on Sunday morning, we drove
past the CI superstore in Hamberg, PA, just off route 78.  Wife was
driving, us to college visit, and the last thing I wanted to hear was, "If
you didn't spend about $300 a year on cigars, we would be able to send
Gabrielle to Gettysburg College!".  So I kept my mouth shut as we passed
on Friday.  Besides on Sunday it wasn't even 8:45 in the morning, we rushed back
so we could buy tickets to Gabrielle's last dance recital.  getting up at 6am was better
then getting on line outside the dance studio at 1am in the morning, with the other parents.
Sounds like buying tickets to Cigarfest!
these tickets are only $25 dollars...
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 18, 2016, 05:01:27 PM
DOW Closed   +106 @ 18,004
I think I hear TD cheering!  8)
For sure!  Time to celebrate!
What happened to Easy Street?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 18, 2016, 05:54:27 PM
DOW Closed   +106 @ 18,004
I think I hear TD cheering!  8)
For sure!  Time to celebrate!
What happened to Easy Street?
Hello KC, just getting ready to leave the office...
have a great night!  8)
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 06:12:33 PM
DOW Closed   +106 @ 18,004
I think I hear TD cheering!  8)
For sure!  Time to celebrate!
What happened to Easy Street?
Another Lie.  Thanks Trump.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 06:12:48 PM
Afternoon CB.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 06:15:04 PM
PM just sent to you Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 06:16:05 PM
Laranja lit as I smoke while I watch it rain.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 06:17:49 PM
DOW Closed   +106 @ 18,004
I think I hear TD cheering!  8)
For sure!  Time to celebrate!
WTF, you at Cedar Street?
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 06:24:16 PM
Laranja lit as I smoke while I watch it rain.
My 2nd Laranja and they are definitely a retirement tub item.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 06:43:13 PM
once on Friday, and once again on Sunday morning, we drove
past the CI superstore in Hamberg, PA, just off route 78.  Wife was
driving, us to college visit, and the last thing I wanted to hear was, "If
you didn't spend about $300 a year on cigars, we would be able to send
Gabrielle to Gettysburg College!".  So I kept my mouth shut as we passed
on Friday.  Besides on Sunday it wasn't even 8:45 in the morning, we rushed back
so we could buy tickets to Gabrielle's last dance recital.  getting up at 6am was better
then getting on line outside the dance studio at 1am in the morning, with the other parents.
Sounds like buying tickets to Cigarfest!
these tickets are only $25 dollars...
Remind the warden If you did not buy those tickets you could have bought some nice cigars too.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 06:50:46 PM
Cooking field peas and cornbread to go with my leftover fried chicken from yesterday.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 07:09:15 PM
DOW Closed   +106 @ 18,004
I think I hear TD cheering!  8)
For sure!  Time to celebrate!
WTF, you at Cedar Street?
No, just thinking about it.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 07:10:41 PM
PM just sent to you Travellin Dave
Thanks.  That's a solid.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 07:36:33 PM
PM just sent to you Travellin Dave
Thanks.  That's a solid.
I thought so and I sure hope they are good!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 07:59:23 PM
It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160418/f7d5a8a23cd3036cd71e94d79f1bb2a0.jpg)

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 18, 2016, 08:28:26 PM
It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160418/f7d5a8a23cd3036cd71e94d79f1bb2a0.jpg)

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Brings back memories!
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 09:08:51 PM
It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160418/f7d5a8a23cd3036cd71e94d79f1bb2a0.jpg)

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Brings back memories!
Of course I have the same picture of the other twin but it doesn't look any different.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 10:00:54 PM
It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160418/f7d5a8a23cd3036cd71e94d79f1bb2a0.jpg)

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Don't keep score?  So they're all practices, then.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 18, 2016, 10:02:11 PM
It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160418/f7d5a8a23cd3036cd71e94d79f1bb2a0.jpg)

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Don't keep score?  So they're all practices, then.
I'm hoping this is the last year of this bullshit. Next year, they'll be 7 and will learn about being competitive.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 18, 2016, 10:39:40 PM
It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160418/f7d5a8a23cd3036cd71e94d79f1bb2a0.jpg)

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Don't keep score?  So they're all practices, then.
I'm hoping this is the last year of this bullshit. Next year, they'll be 7 and will learn about being competitive.
That's right.  Start practicing saying " buck up, Nancy" for when they loose a game or skin their knee.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 18, 2016, 11:08:00 PM
Worst time is when they start pitching.....just brutal on the batters.  Too many of them start bailing before the pitch is even thrown.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 18, 2016, 11:37:31 PM
Cool pic Tony.
Title: Re: 4/18/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 18, 2016, 11:39:17 PM
Listening to playback from Trump rally from my backyard and working graveyard.