CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2019, 12:02:23 AM

Title: 1/15/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2019, 12:02:23 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 05:30:41 AM
Morning Peoples!

“I hate when I dream of alarm clocks going off.” – Jarod Kintz
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 05:35:04 AM
31° feels like 26°, partly to mostly cloudy with an afternoon high in the low 40’s.🌥🤥
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 05:40:18 AM
Jamming😂
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 05:53:04 AM
Good morning Dave. I'm going to check the boilers.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 05:55:13 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
I'm without a vehicle, got some housekeeping I can do and drink coffee and smoke cigars all day.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 05:57:24 AM
Good morning Dave. I'm going to check the boilers.
Morning $100 Floor Blue
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 05:58:40 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
I'm without a vehicle, got some housekeeping I can do and drink coffee and smoke cigars all day.
Morning Dean, what’s wrong with the truck?
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 06:09:05 AM
El Cheapo Extraordinaire - 30 Cigars for $30 Jamming🙄

The El Cheapo Extraordinaire includes:
5 - Light Me Up Maduro Robusto (5" x 50)
5 - Payday Maduro Robusto (5" x 50)
5 - P.O.P Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
5 - The Money Maker Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
5 - Art 56 Connecticut Robusto (5" x 50)
5 - Just Pleasure Robusto (5" x 50)
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 06:13:46 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
I'm without a vehicle, got some housekeeping I can do and drink coffee and smoke cigars all day.
Morning Dean, what’s wrong with the truck?
when I went into Tire Kingdom for oil change and tire rotation they came up with over $3000 worth of front suspension issues, said my front right ball joint and brakes needed to be replaced immediately. I took it to my mechanic to look it over and advise me.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 06:15:42 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
I'm without a vehicle, got some housekeeping I can do and drink coffee and smoke cigars all day.
Morning Dean, what’s wrong with the truck?
when I went into Tire Kingdom for oil change and tire rotation they came up with over $3000 worth of front suspension issues, said my front right ball joint and brakes needed to be replaced immediately. I took it to my mechanic to look it over and advise me.
Always good to get a second opinion. Hope it turns out they were just trying to screw you.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 06:15:54 AM
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - Police officers are searching for a woman wanted for stealing nearly $20,000 worth of merchandise in less than a minute from the Louis Vuitton store in Charleston.

Investigators said the woman stole the following:
A pink Capuci Magnolia bag
A black Capuci bag
A pink daily puch
A taupe Babylone bag
A pink Girolta bag
A gold purse charm
A silver purse charm
The stolen merchandise totaled $19,815.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 06:17:05 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
I'm without a vehicle, got some housekeeping I can do and drink coffee and smoke cigars all day.
Morning Dean, what’s wrong with the truck?
when I went into Tire Kingdom for oil change and tire rotation they came up with over $3000 worth of front suspension issues, said my front right ball joint and brakes needed to be replaced immediately. I took it to my mechanic to look it over and advise me.
Definitely the right thing to do.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 06:29:33 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
I'm without a vehicle, got some housekeeping I can do and drink coffee and smoke cigars all day.
Morning Dean, what’s wrong with the truck?
when I went into Tire Kingdom for oil change and tire rotation they came up with over $3000 worth of front suspension issues, said my front right ball joint and brakes needed to be replaced immediately. I took it to my mechanic to look it over and advise me.
Always good to get a second opinion. Hope it turns out they were just trying to screw you.
this place is known for scare tactics, especially with women and elderly. it's a tire shop. tires are inexpensive, I get free tire rotations and cheap oil changes, but I don't trust them.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 06:30:03 AM
Looks like I'm late again. Good morning, SCDave, Rick, Dean, and LTG.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 06:35:28 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
I'm without a vehicle, got some housekeeping I can do and drink coffee and smoke cigars all day.
Morning Dean, what’s wrong with the truck?
when I went into Tire Kingdom for oil change and tire rotation they came up with over $3000 worth of front suspension issues, said my front right ball joint and brakes needed to be replaced immediately. I took it to my mechanic to look it over and advise me.
Always good to get a second opinion. Hope it turns out they were just trying to screw you.
this place is known for scare tactics, especially with women and elderly. it's a tire shop. tires are inexpensive, I get free tire rotations and cheap oil changes, but I don't trust them.
Yeah, I never trust tire shops that do anything more than sell/install tires & wheels and maybe do oil changes.  We are finally getting a Discount Tire Store here, good operation and all they do is sell and install tires and wheels.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 06:35:53 AM
Looks like I'm late again. Good morning, SCDave, Rick, Dean, and LTG.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 06:35:58 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 06:42:57 AM
Looks like I'm late again. Good morning, SCDave, Rick, Dean, and LTG.
Good morning Tony
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 06:43:38 AM
Good morning Dave. I'm going to check the boilers.
Morning $100 Floor Blue
You forgot a zero
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 06:50:30 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 06:55:42 AM
31° feels like 26°, partly to mostly cloudy with an afternoon high in the low 40’s.
Only slightly colder here. But I'm feeling it down to my bones.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 06:59:10 AM
good morning Tony ans AnotherDave. 48° heading for 60°, 80's Thursday and Friday and cold front coming in, pedicting lows in the high 20's Sunday.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 07:05:49 AM
good morning Tony ans AnotherDave. 48° heading for 60°, 80's Thursday and Friday and cold front coming in, pedicting lows in the high 20's Sunday.
Our high for Sunday and Monday is supposed to be 18. Must be a polar vortex on the way.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 07:10:15 AM
good morning Tony ans AnotherDave. 48° heading for 60°, 80's Thursday and Friday and cold front coming in, pedicting lows in the high 20's Sunday.
Our high for Sunday and Monday is supposed to be 18. Must be a polar vortex on the way.
#FakeNews
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 07:11:37 AM
Good morning Dave. I'm going to check the boilers.
Morning $100 Floor Blue
You forgot a zero
I was basing it on this:

 We will want to replace your floor in a week or we are going to void your warranty and give you back 100 dollars
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 07:13:26 AM
Oh,,, I feel like I got a raw deal. I'm going to showroom after work.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 07:14:13 AM
31° feels like 26°, partly to mostly cloudy with an afternoon high in the low 40’s.
Only slightly colder here. But I'm feeling it down to my bones.
Heavy frost here, ground almost looks like it’s snow covered . That said not too much wind so not real uncomfortable.

Dogs were complaining there feet were cold
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 07:17:51 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 07:18:55 AM
31° feels like 26°, partly to mostly cloudy with an afternoon high in the low 40’s.
Only slightly colder here. But I'm feeling it down to my bones.
Heavy frost here, ground almost looks like it’s snow covered . That said not too much wind so not real uncomfortable.

Dogs were complaining there feet were cold
Your dogs talk?
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 07:22:52 AM
Good morning boys! I must say, an interesting cigar is jamming:

Fratello Oro Robusto, very highly rated cigar
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 07:24:00 AM
31° feels like 26°, partly to mostly cloudy with an afternoon high in the low 40’s.
Only slightly colder here. But I'm feeling it down to my bones.
Heavy frost here, ground almost looks like it’s snow covered . That said not too much wind so not real uncomfortable.

Dogs were complaining there feet were cold
Your dogs talk?
Yep
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 07:24:39 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 07:26:42 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going🤔
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 07:30:47 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going🤔
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 07:31:20 AM

Good morning boys! I must say, an interesting cigar is jamming:

Fratello Oro Robusto, very highly rated cigar

Good morning, Scott. Haven't had that one but Fratellos are generally decent cigars.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 07:31:59 AM
Good morning boys! I must say, an interesting cigar is jamming:

Fratello Oro Robusto, very highly rated cigar
Seeing nothing but 91, 92, 4-5 out of 5 stars
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 07:33:26 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 07:39:49 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
Or, it is like a TV Car Auction- I paid more than you could afford...........
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 07:49:28 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 07:50:42 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going🤔
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Because some people have more money than brains.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 08:01:02 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going🤔
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Because some people have more money than brains.
and their brains are in the littler head.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 08:03:06 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
That depends on the circumstance  ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2019, 08:25:29 AM
Morning Daves, Rick, Tony, and NotGettingScrewedDean.  Mid-40's, high of 50 today, overcast, at least no wind.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2019, 08:28:13 AM
@SCDave.  We (Patriot Guard Riders) where invited to participate in the Overton services last Saturday.  A few of us got to visit with one of his nephews before the procession from the funeral home over to the church.  He had us laughing with the Uncle Richard stories.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2019, 08:32:19 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
She'd be further ahead if she wasn't all tarted up with the lingerie getup.  Clashes with the "virginity vibe" she's selling.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 08:40:22 AM
@SCDave.  We (Patriot Guard Riders) where invited to participate in the Overton services last Saturday.  A few of us got to visit with one of his nephews before the procession from the funeral home over to the church.  He had us laughing with the Uncle Richard stories.
I saw they were doing that, glad you could participate.  He was definitely quite a character to spend time with.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 08:40:47 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with that either.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 08:41:59 AM
@SCDave.  We (Patriot Guard Riders) where invited to participate in the Overton services last Saturday.  A few of us got to visit with one of his nephews before the procession from the funeral home over to the church.  He had us laughing with the Uncle Richard stories.
That's very cool.

Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 08:42:42 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with that either.
“Lightly Used” and “One Owner” seem to sound more desirable.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 08:44:34 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with that either.
“Lightly Used” and “One Owner” seem to sound more desirable.
Is there a HOFAX report I can read first?
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2019, 08:44:56 AM
@SCDave.  We (Patriot Guard Riders) where invited to participate in the Overton services last Saturday.  A few of us got to visit with one of his nephews before the procession from the funeral home over to the church.  He had us laughing with the Uncle Richard stories.
I saw they were doing that, glad you could participate.  He was definitely quite a character to spend time with.
One cigar related story: Sometimes when a pretty girl would walk by he'd raise his eyebrows and flick the cigar in his mouth up at an angle.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 08:46:02 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with that either.
“Lightly Used” and “One Owner” seem to sound more desirable.
Is there a HOFAX report I can read first?
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 08:46:03 AM
@SCDave.  We (Patriot Guard Riders) where invited to participate in the Overton services last Saturday.  A few of us got to visit with one of his nephews before the procession from the funeral home over to the church.  He had us laughing with the Uncle Richard stories.
I saw they were doing that, glad you could participate.  He was definitely quite a character to spend time with.
One cigar related story: Sometimes when a pretty girl would walk by he'd raise his eyebrows and flick the cigar in his mouth up at an angle.
Getting it up in which ever way possible.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2019, 08:46:24 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with that either.
“Lightly Used” and “One Owner” seem to sound more desirable.
Is there a HOFAX report I can read first?
CNS.  The article does say the winning bidder can have a doctor inspect the merchandise to verify authenticity.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 08:47:56 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with that either.
“Lightly Used” and “One Owner” seem to sound more desirable.
Is there a HOFAX report I can read first?
CNS.  The article does say the winning bidder can have a doctor inspect the merchandise to verify authenticity.
Wow, you really scrutinized the article. Looking to put in a bid?
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2019, 08:50:51 AM
[...]
Really Bean?

I did not even click on the link, might be the cops posting a 13 year old or such.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2019, 09:03:40 AM
[...]

It's LTG's fault.  He said it would help if she were attractive, so naturally I had to see whether that was #fakenews or not.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 09:14:25 AM
[...]

Just being vigilant, I like it.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 09:25:43 AM
[...]

Ditto.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2019, 09:29:21 AM
Heading out for a couple hours, guess I'd better update my max bid amount first.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 09:29:52 AM
http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with that either.
“Lightly Used” and “One Owner” seem to sound more desirable.
Is there a HOFAX report I can read first?
CNS
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 09:29:57 AM
[...]

she looks old for being so young.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 09:32:17 AM
[...]

It's that comparatively speaking?
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 09:33:58 AM
about right.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 09:41:12 AM
A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself, "Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine..."
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework, Mom.""And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked."Yes," he answered.Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day, "What are you teaching my son in math?"The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition."The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?"After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, "What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four."
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 09:46:33 AM
A certain little girl, when asked her name, would reply, "I'm Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter."Her mother told her this was wrong, she must say, "I'm Jane Sugarbrown."The Vicar spoke to her in Sunday School, and said, "Aren't you Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter?"
She replied, "I thought I was, but mother says I'm not."
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 09:47:02 AM
A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father.She stands next to the barber chair, while her dad gets his hair cut, eating a snack cake.
The barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie."She says, "Yes, I know, and I'm gonna get boobs too."
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 09:47:22 AM
The minister started his Children’s Sermon with a question, “Who knows what a Resurrection is?”
Without missing a beat a young boy says, “If you have one lasting more than 4 hours call your physician.” The pastor is still laughing.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 09:47:53 AM
One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"
The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?"
One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'Holy shit! A talking chicken!'"
The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 10:01:09 AM
https://halfwheel.com/the-consensus-2018/290498
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 10:20:33 AM
Holy smokes. You guys are moving along today. I have to work outside. Rooftop down. Catch you later.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 10:22:54 AM
Holy smokes. You guys are moving along today. I have to work outside. Rooftop down. Catch you later.
Sorry to hear it, Rick. Bad day for it. Stay warm.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 10:23:08 AM
Oh Tony BTW I see Brad is in town this week. I would go catch up with him but I'm still a little sour he never returned my calls but that was a while ago.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 10:23:23 AM
I hadn't seen those jokes before. Good ones, Dean.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2019, 10:23:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 10:25:28 AM
Oh Tony BTW I see Brad is in town this week. I would go catch up with him but I'm still a little sour he never returned my calls but that was a while ago.
most of us are not the right kind of people for Brad to socialize with.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
I got the 9 mil Kel Tec all cleaned and in working order. just have to hit the range now.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 10:31:17 AM
Oh Tony BTW I see Brad is in town this week. I would go catch up with him but I'm still a little sour he never returned my calls but that was a while ago.
That's his way. He doesn't return anyone's calls. Don't take it personally.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 10:32:00 AM
Oh Tony BTW I see Brad is in town this week. I would go catch up with him but I'm still a little sour he never returned my calls but that was a while ago.
most of us are not the right kind of people for Brad to socialize with.
He's just a weird dude.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 10:32:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2019, 10:32:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
I got the 9 mil Kel Tec all cleaned and in working order. just have to hit the range now.
Well, hitting the range is easy. It's hitting the target that's more of a challenge. ;-)

Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2019, 10:33:06 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.
Good morning, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 10:40:32 AM
Oh Tony BTW I see Brad is in town this week. I would go catch up with him but I'm still a little sour he never returned my calls but that was a while ago.
most of us are not the right kind of people for Brad to socialize with.
He's just a weird dude.
Yeah your right on
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 10:40:43 AM
Oh Tony BTW I see Brad is in town this week. I would go catch up with him but I'm still a little sour he never returned my calls but that was a while ago.
most of us are not the right kind of people for Brad to socialize with.
He's just a weird dude.
my opinion is only based on two occassions, 2013 CF and AF event in Rochester. I would never go out of my way to see him.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 10:41:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
I got the 9 mil Kel Tec all cleaned and in working order. just have to hit the range now.
Well, hitting the range is easy. It's hitting the target that's more of a challenge. ;-)

Morning, Deano.
I only shoot 7-13 yards at the range, but still, yes.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 10:42:48 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 10:44:33 AM
Oh Tony BTW I see Brad is in town this week. I would go catch up with him but I'm still a little sour he never returned my calls but that was a while ago.
most of us are not the right kind of people for Brad to socialize with.
He's just a weird dude.
my opinion is only based on two occassions, 2013 CF and AF event in Rochester. I would never go out of my way to see him.
I think I hung out with him twice, both at CF. Don't remember anything strange about him. Though, I believe he was Kevin at the time, maybe that made all the difference. :D
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 10:44:58 AM
Oh Tony BTW I see Brad is in town this week. I would go catch up with him but I'm still a little sour he never returned my calls but that was a while ago.
most of us are not the right kind of people for Brad to socialize with.
He's just a weird dude.
my opinion is only based on two occassions, 2013 CF and AF event in Rochester. I would never go out of my way to see him.
I have been to his home and he is an exceptional host. But that's only one of his personalities.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 10:49:37 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
GFY!!
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 10:57:49 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
GFY!!
ROTFLMAO.
Scott fish!
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 11:11:49 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
GFY!!
ROTFLMAO.
Scott fish!
It IS Tuesday after all
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 11:19:00 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
GFY!!
ROTFLMAO.
Scott fish!
It IS Tuesday after all
oh, that's right.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 11:20:10 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
GFY!!
Sorry fish. I found a cigar holder lol(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190115/2c4acebf5d2660b654f4aa437e74aa1b.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 11:31:51 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
GFY!!
Sorry fish. I found a cigar holder lol(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190115/2c4acebf5d2660b654f4aa437e74aa1b.jpg)
Nice
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 11:33:37 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
GFY!!
Sorry fish. I found a cigar holder lol(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190115/2c4acebf5d2660b654f4aa437e74aa1b.jpg)
That's got "Building fire footage at 11" written all over it.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 11:33:45 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
GFY!!
Sorry fish. I found a cigar holder lol(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190115/2c4acebf5d2660b654f4aa437e74aa1b.jpg)
Nice
Make sure you're following LOTO procedures for that cigar rest
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 11:58:25 AM
Well bundled up and sneaking a cigar in too. Catch ya a bit later Tony, Deano, Mark, Raz and Daves I think that covers most of you
GFY!!
Sorry fish. I found a cigar holder lol(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190115/2c4acebf5d2660b654f4aa437e74aa1b.jpg)
That's got "Building fire footage at 11" written all over it.
Hot Time At SUNY Buffalo As School Burns To Ground, tune in to Channel 8 News at Noon.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 11:59:58 AM
Speaking of LOTO... These clowns have a LOTO nerve scheduling a noon meeting.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 12:02:09 PM
Speaking of LOTO... These clowns have a LOTO nerve scheduling a noon meeting.
LMAO!
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 12:22:15 PM
$4 Laranja Toros at J&R if any interest, not sure about shipping

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/for-12-hours-10-packs-starting-under-25?trk_msg=E6TD8VKQE1449038I32QA466J4&trk_contact=QR3N0E3RKPULQPOBHQSNG6UB84&trk_sid=1LSS3BSUQE36KLSTAFI87HK34K&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Flash+Sale&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=BBB2-190115md-03-60-001
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 12:24:22 PM
$4 Laranja Toros at J&R if any interest, not sure about shipping

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/for-12-hours-10-packs-starting-under-25?trk_msg=E6TD8VKQE1449038I32QA466J4&trk_contact=QR3N0E3RKPULQPOBHQSNG6UB84&trk_sid=1LSS3BSUQE36KLSTAFI87HK34K&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Flash+Sale&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=BBB2-190115md-03-60-001
Shipping is $7 for me.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2019, 12:31:09 PM
nap time.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 12:48:17 PM
nap time.
Meeting finally over. I would have preferred a root canal. Anyhoo, time for lunch now.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 01:09:38 PM
nap time.
Meeting finally over. I would have preferred a root canal. Anyhoo, time for lunch now.
At least you got paid for the meeting?
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 01:17:19 PM
$4 Laranja Toros at J&R if any interest, not sure about shipping

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/for-12-hours-10-packs-starting-under-25?trk_msg=E6TD8VKQE1449038I32QA466J4&trk_contact=QR3N0E3RKPULQPOBHQSNG6UB84&trk_sid=1LSS3BSUQE36KLSTAFI87HK34K&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Flash+Sale&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=BBB2-190115md-03-60-001
Shipping is $7 for me.
That's a good deal. I just hate the 24 hr window.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 01:30:44 PM
$4 Laranja Toros at J&R if any interest, not sure about shipping

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/for-12-hours-10-packs-starting-under-25?trk_msg=E6TD8VKQE1449038I32QA466J4&trk_contact=QR3N0E3RKPULQPOBHQSNG6UB84&trk_sid=1LSS3BSUQE36KLSTAFI87HK34K&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Flash+Sale&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=BBB2-190115md-03-60-001
Shipping is $7 for me.
That's a good deal. I just hate the 24 hr window.
Meh, the shipping takes the good deal status away for me. Last time I got them they were $40 and free shipping from the Page.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 01:56:31 PM
nap time.
Meeting finally over. I would have preferred a root canal. Anyhoo, time for lunch now.
At least you got paid for the meeting?
True dat.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 02:02:25 PM
$4 Laranja Toros at J&R if any interest, not sure about shipping

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/for-12-hours-10-packs-starting-under-25?trk_msg=E6TD8VKQE1449038I32QA466J4&trk_contact=QR3N0E3RKPULQPOBHQSNG6UB84&trk_sid=1LSS3BSUQE36KLSTAFI87HK34K&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Flash+Sale&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=BBB2-190115md-03-60-001
Shipping is $7 for me.
That's a good deal. I just hate the 24 hr window.
Meh, the shipping takes the good deal status away for me. Last time I got them they were $40 and free shipping from the Page.
Gotta have free shipping, I didn't have a chance to check before I posted so that's why I commented. I'd pass unless we could find a coupon
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 02:03:30 PM
This however is a great deal:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/room-101-chief-cool-arrow-ranflajo-1.html
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 02:07:34 PM
Keep them coupon and deals rolling fish I am interested in trying Espinosa E bundles. I see them at Atlantic and Famous.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 02:13:17 PM
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/cis-top-cigars-of-2018-byo-sampler/2019880/

This is a decent deal, even better if I had a coupon code
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 02:24:11 PM
This however is a great deal:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/room-101-chief-cool-arrow-ranflajo-1.html
Even with taxes that's a good deal. And shipping is "free".
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2019, 02:24:44 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 02:25:43 PM
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/cis-top-cigars-of-2018-byo-sampler/2019880/

This is a decent deal, even better if I had a coupon code
There was a time that Ogie would receive the signal and swoop down upon the banter with a discount code...
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 02:26:29 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 02:26:41 PM
Famous coupon code TWENTYBUCKS off of  $100
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 02:27:42 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
2nd that Kevin
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: Ogie on January 15, 2019, 02:44:58 PM
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/cis-top-cigars-of-2018-byo-sampler/2019880/

This is a decent deal, even better if I had a coupon code
There was a time that Ogie would receive the signal and swoop down upon the banter with a discount code...
Codes became irregular at CI and didn't seem worth the trouble for rare deals.  There are some fine shops that always ship free or have low thresholds.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 03:02:29 PM
Keep them coupon and deals rolling fish I am interested in trying Espinosa E bundles. I see them at Atlantic and Famous.
Looks like robustos and toros are currently on sale at Famous, just use code "catsrule" for 17%off if you don't want to get to the $100 mark
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 03:15:01 PM
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/cis-top-cigars-of-2018-byo-sampler/2019880/

This is a decent deal, even better if I had a coupon code
There was a time that Ogie would receive the signal and swoop down upon the banter with a discount code...
Codes became irregular at CI and didn't seem worth the trouble for rare deals.  There are some fine shops that always ship free or have low thresholds.
Haha, hey there Ogie!
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 03:44:20 PM
Home from work. Bellas Artess getting her foot toasted
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 05:41:19 PM
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/cis-top-cigars-of-2018-byo-sampler/2019880/

This is a decent deal, even better if I had a coupon code
There was a time that Ogie would receive the signal and swoop down upon the banter with a discount code...
Codes became irregular at CI and didn't seem worth the trouble for rare deals.  There are some fine shops that always ship free or have low thresholds.
Great to see you. Happy new year, buddy.
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2019, 05:43:36 PM
Home from work. Bellas Artess getting her foot toasted
And??
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2019, 07:18:26 PM
Sfish!
Ogie!
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 08:02:52 PM
Home from work. Bellas Artess getting her foot toasted
And??
Great. Virgil Ave in the city has them. All of about 5 I have had were great. T, res had them for 7.35
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2019, 08:04:20 PM
Serie O Toro for nightcap
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2019, 08:41:14 PM
Sfish!
Ogie!
Mike, Mike, Mike!
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2019, 09:23:54 PM
Sfish!
Ogie!
Mike, Mike, Mike!
What day is it?!?
Title: Re: 1/15/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2019, 09:25:02 PM
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/cis-top-cigars-of-2018-byo-sampler/2019880/ (https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/cis-top-cigars-of-2018-byo-sampler/2019880/)

This is a decent deal, even better if I had a coupon code
There was a time that Ogie would receive the signal and swoop down upon the banter with a discount code...
Codes became irregular at CI and didn't seem worth the trouble for rare deals.  There are some fine shops that always ship free or have low thresholds.
Great to see you. Happy new year, buddy.
Indeed.