Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Time to hit the road home!  Later Peoples

Time to get some dinner, then a good night's recovery sleep.  Carry on gents.
Very cute blonde flight attendant on this plane. I'll get her number for you. I know you have a way with them.
867-5329, her name is Jenny.  If it was Rikki, she would be prone to losing that number, even though
it was the only one she would need!

Time to hit the road home!  Later Peoples
G'Night Tex....

Time to get some dinner, then a good night's recovery sleep.  Carry on gents.
Very cute blonde flight attendant on this plane. I'll get her number for you. I know you have a way with them.
867-5329, her name is Jenny.  If it was Rikki, she would be prone to losing that number, even though
it was the only one she would need!
Classic KaraokeFlip post.

Landed in Tampa with news my connecting flight is delayed 1.45 hrs.  Thanks, TexDave!

Landed in Tampa with news my connecting flight is delayed 1.45 hrs.  Thanks, TexDave!
Bastiges I told them not to exceed 1 hour.

Landed in Tampa with news my connecting flight is delayed 1.45 hrs.  Thanks, TexDave!
Bastiges I told them not to exceed 1 hour.
Guess it's time for a sandwich and brew at the Cigar City Brewing Co. Now where is the cigar lounge to go with?

Time to get some dinner, then a good night's recovery sleep.  Carry on gents.
Very cute blonde flight attendant on this plane. I'll get her number for you. I know you have a way with them.
867-5329, her name is Jenny.  If it was Rikki, she would be prone to losing that number, even though
it was the only one she would need!
Jenny's number was 867-5309.

And Rikki's not your kind...at least, that's what she tells herself.

Landed in Tampa with news my connecting flight is delayed 1.45 hrs.  Thanks, TexDave!
Bastiges I told them not to exceed 1 hour.
Guess it's time for a sandwich and brew at the Cigar City Brewing Co. Now where is the cigar lounge to go with?
Ybor City and not far from the airport.

Or there is always EPC 2nds and good conversation available at Deans Trailer, 1.5 hours North of the airport.

Landed in Tampa with news my connecting flight is delayed 1.45 hrs.  Thanks, TexDave!
Bastiges I told them not to exceed 1 hour.
Guess it's time for a sandwich and brew at the Cigar City Brewing Co. Now where is the cigar lounge to go with?
Ybor City and not far from the airport.

Or there is always EPC 2nds and good conversation available at Deans Trailer, 1.5 hours North of the airport.
The way this delay is going I could have made the trip.  In fact, I should blow off this connection and just go to Dean's.

Time to get some dinner, then a good night's recovery sleep.  Carry on gents.
Very cute blonde flight attendant on this plane. I'll get her number for you. I know you have a way with them.
867-5329, her name is Jenny.  If it was Rikki, she would be prone to losing that number, even though
it was the only one she would need!
Jenny's number was 867-5309.

And Rikki's not your kind...at least, that's what she tells herself.
no wonder she never called me back, don't you hate it when they don't
personalize their voice mail, and you get the computer voice telling you, "You have
reached 867-5329, please leave a message"

good night guys....

Landed in Tampa with news my connecting flight is delayed 1.45 hrs.  Thanks, TexDave!
Bastiges I told them not to exceed 1 hour.
Guess it's time for a sandwich and brew at the Cigar City Brewing Co. Now where is the cigar lounge to go with?
Ybor City and not far from the airport.

Or there is always EPC 2nds and good conversation available at Deans Trailer, 1.5 hours North of the airport.
The way this delay is going I could have made the trip.  In fact, I should blow off this connection and just go to Dean's.
Now you are thinking straight!

Completely unrelated observation. When did a ball cap and hoodie become  fashion for young men?   The hot chick he's with must think it's cool
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10