Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Today's Birthdays: Retired baseball All-Star Bobby Shantz is 91. Actor Philip Bosco is 86. Actor Richard Herd is 84. South African nationalist Winnie Madikizela-Mandela is 80. Country singer David Frizzell is 75. Actor Kent McCord is 74. Television host Anne Robinson is 72. Singer Bryan Ferry is 71. Actress Mary Beth Hurt is 70. Singer Olivia Newton-John is 68. Actor James Keane is 64. Rock singer-musician Cesar Rosas (Los Lobos) is 62. Country singer Carlene Carter is 61. Actress Linda Hamilton is 60. Country singer Doug Supernaw is 56. Rhythm-and-blues singer Cindy Herron (En Vogue) is 55. Actress Melissa Sue Anderson is 54. Actor Patrick Bristow is 54. Rock musician Al Pitrelli is 54. Singer Tracey Thorn (Everything But The Girl) is 54. TV personality Jillian Barberie is 50. Contemporary Christian guitarist Jody Davis (Newsboys) is 49. Actor Jim Caviezel (kuh-VEE'-zuhl) is 48. Actress Tricia O'Kelley is 48. Actor Ben Shenkman is 48. Actress Melanie Paxon is 44. Singer Shawn Stockman (Boyz II Men) is 44. Music producer Dr. Luke is 43. Jazz musician Nicholas Payton is 43. Actor Mark Famiglietti (fah-mihl-YEH'-tee) is 37. Singer-actress Christina Milian (MIHL'-ee-ahn) is 35. Tennis player Serena Williams is 35.

Thought for Today: "The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows; it is what the man or woman is able to do." - Booker T. Washington, American educator and author (1856-1915).

114 Days!

Some top notch folks they are~

DOJ Attorney Caught Having Sex on a Train

    A Department of Justice trial attorney was arrested for having sex on a train and assaulting an officer, according to an agency watchdog

Postal Employee Accused of Viewing Child Porn at Work

  A United States Postal Service employee in Shrewsbury has been accused of viewing child pornography while at work

The AP Top 25 Poll for Week 5

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

Linda Hamilton is 60.  Quite the transformation for the terminator babe between the first and second movie.

Morning men.  Short morning for me then heading to New Hampshire for the week.

Bonjour Redfish, SFish and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, NiceDave.

Morning men.  Short morning for me then heading to New Hampshire for the week.
TWSS?

Morning men.  Short morning for me then heading to New Hampshire for the week.
Sheesh, you learned to talk funny?

Morning HampshireBean

Morning men.  Short morning for me then heading to New Hampshire for the week.
Sheesh, you learned to talk funny?

Morning HampshireBean
Morning CaseOfTheMondaysDave. I fly to Tampa and chg planes to Nashua.  WTF, did you book my flight?

Latest on investigation of crash killing Marlins' José Fernández

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - Ace right-hander for the Miami Marlins José Fernández, who left Cuba to become one of Major League Baseball's brightest stars, died in a boat collision Sunday morning off Miami Beach. He was 24.

Fernández, an avid boater, was one of three who died when a 32-foot SeaVee center console boat overturned after an impact with a jetty near the harbor entrance Government Cut, authorities said.

The other two victims were Fernández's friends Eddy Rivero and Emilio Macias.

The U.S. Coast Guard was the first to find the boat. Debris from the crash was scattered. They notified Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and other authorities about 3:40 a.m. Police officers were also involved.

"It does appear that speed was involved due to the impact and the severity of it," FWC spokesman Lorenzo Veloz said. "It does appear to be that they were coming at full speed when they encountered the jetty, and the accident happened."

Emergency crews -- including helicopters and divers -- searched for bodies. Fernández and two of his friends were the only three they found by 4 a.m.

Two were under the boat and one was ejected and was on the jetty. Authorities said the three didn't have their life vests on. Fernández did not own the boat.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue recovered the bodies and took them to the U.S. Coast Guard station. The bodies were at the Medical Examiner's office. Fernández died of trauma and not drowning, Veloz said.

There was no indication that alcohol or illegal drugs were involved, authorities said. Crews overturned the boat and took it off the jetty to tow it to the station in Yacht Club. It was a total loss.

Morning men.  Short morning for me then heading to New Hampshire for the week.
Sheesh, you learned to talk funny?

Morning HampshireBean
Morning CaseOfTheMondaysDave. I fly to Tampa and chg planes to Nashua.  WTF, did you book my flight?
Rather Ass Backwards like flying from Norfolk, VA to here.

Linda Hamilton is 60.  Quite the transformation for the terminator babe between the first and second movie.
Hard time putting the "babe" classification on her, even when she was younger.  Always seemed to be a bit high in the testosterone department....

Morning men.  Short morning for me then heading to New Hampshire for the week.
Sheesh, you learned to talk funny?

Morning HampshireBean
Morning CaseOfTheMondaysDave. I fly to Tampa and chg planes to Nashua.  WTF, did you book my flight?
Sounds about right.  Maybe you better put in a performance plan for your travel department.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10