Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Landed in Tampa with news my connecting flight is delayed 1.45 hrs.  Thanks, TexDave!
Bastiges I told them not to exceed 1 hour.
Guess it's time for a sandwich and brew at the Cigar City Brewing Co. Now where is the cigar lounge to go with?
Ybor City and not far from the airport.

Or there is always EPC 2nds and good conversation available at Deans Trailer, 1.5 hours North of the airport.
The way this delay is going I could have made the trip.  In fact, I should blow off this connection and just go to Dean's.
Now you are thinking straight!
10 minutes to King Corona in Ybor City, cigars, liquor and Cuban Coffee

http://kingcoronacigars.com

Completely unrelated observation. When did a ball cap and hoodie become  fashion for young men?   The hot chick he's with must think it's cool
And sweat pants with the legs bunched up below the knees. Sheesh.

Completely unrelated observation. When did a ball cap and hoodie become  fashion for young men?   The hot chick he's with must think it's cool
At a big airport anything and everything is somebody's fashion of choice.   That you describe is usually gang-banger fashion.

I think Bean needs to get out more!

I think Bean needs to get out more!
So true.

Time to get some dinner, then a good night's recovery sleep.  Carry on gents.
Very cute blonde flight attendant on this plane. I'll get her number for you. I know you have a way with them.
867-5329, her name is Jenny.  If it was Rikki, she would be prone to losing that number, even though
it was the only one she would need!
Classic KaraokeFlip post.
Except he got the number wrong. It's 09!

Time to get some dinner, then a good night's recovery sleep.  Carry on gents.
Very cute blonde flight attendant on this plane. I'll get her number for you. I know you have a way with them.
867-5329, her name is Jenny.  If it was Rikki, she would be prone to losing that number, even though
it was the only one she would need!
Classic KaraokeFlip post.
Except he got the number wrong. It's 09!
Day late and $1 short again.

Landed in Tampa with news my connecting flight is delayed 1.45 hrs.  Thanks, TexDave!
Bastiges I told them not to exceed 1 hour.
Guess it's time for a sandwich and brew at the Cigar City Brewing Co. Now where is the cigar lounge to go with?
Ybor City and not far from the airport.

Or there is always EPC 2nds and good conversation available at Deans Trailer, 1.5 hours North of the airport.
The way this delay is going I could have made the trip.  In fact, I should blow off this connection and just go to Dean's.
Now you are thinking straight!
10 minutes to King Corona in Ybor City, cigars, liquor and Cuban Coffee

http://kingcoronacigars.com
a great place indeed. been there a few times. coffee and cigar by the front windows watching the world go by.

Landed in Tampa with news my connecting flight is delayed 1.45 hrs.  Thanks, TexDave!
Bastiges I told them not to exceed 1 hour.
Guess it's time for a sandwich and brew at the Cigar City Brewing Co. Now where is the cigar lounge to go with?
Ybor City and not far from the airport.

Or there is always EPC 2nds and good conversation available at Deans Trailer, 1.5 hours North of the airport.
The way this delay is going I could have made the trip.  In fact, I should blow off this connection and just go to Dean's.
wish you did. should have given you my number, could have met you.

great thunderstorm passing through. power out, roads flooded.
EPC 2nd and water indoors by candlelight.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]