Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2016, 05:59:30 PM »

Afternoon Bean, raining like a mofo down here, well over an inch in the last hour.
Not here yet but looks like it's heading this way.  Some crazy summer weather we're having.  Thanks, fossil fuel junkies!
1.4" here and still raining.
You're getting a pounding but shouldn't last long (TWHS)
Yep, has let up now.

« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2016, 06:00:19 PM »

Think I will pick,out a cigar.
Laranja lit

« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2016, 06:03:48 PM »

Been carpet shopping, oh boy!  Warden can't seem to understand that +\- $2 or $3/sq ft is a big Fuk'n deal when you are buying 1600 sq ft and going to sell the house in 6 months.

Chit all looks the same when it is new as long as you put a nice thick quality pad under it.

« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2016, 06:19:14 PM »

LMFAO, FUCT for telling the truth is the best way to describe this.

An Austin police officer was suspended Aug. 17 after posting a Facebook status in March calling David Joseph, the unarmed, black, naked 17-year-old fatally shot by an officer in February, a “drop out drug using, neighborhood terrorizing, naked guy."

In a memo obtained by CBS Austin, police chief Art Acevedo wrote that Detective Jason Chiappardi would be suspended from duty for three days for his actions on March 21.
This is why I wouldn't comment on any of our customers on my FB page. It's called common sense, you gotta use it. That goes triple when you're a police officer.
I take it a step further and find no common sense in FB period.
When you use it for its designed purpose - keeping up with friends, following businesses you like, etc - it's great. It's all the other bullshit that makes it tedious at times.
Designed purpose?  To make Zuckerburg and friends a gazillion dollars.
No, that intention is realized by all the nonsense that goes on there now. Originally, I believe it was just a school project, not a commie-filled hippie propaganda machine, as Tex might say. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Yes, tedious is a good adjective for 1/2 of what's posted on FB.  Another 20% is blatant narcissism and 20% is advertising, leaving 10% fun and worthwhile content.  Not enough to keep me engaged.
And on that FB topic:

Facebook’s “Trending Topics” section is at it again. Saturday morning the site ran a headline in the section declaring, “Colin Powell: Former Secretary of State Confirms He Recommended Using Personal Email to Hillary Clinton.” The only problem is Powell made no such declaration and he denied Clinton’s claim.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/20/facebook-falsely-claims-colin-powell-cleared-hillary-in-email-case/#ixzz4Huhbt6Ud

« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2016, 06:22:34 PM »

Holy chit batman!  That much rain would wash half of Austin off the map.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Weather models are indicating a very significant rainfall event in parts of South Central Texas overnight into early Sunday. The amounts of rain may exceed 10 inches in some locations in the Hill Country and Interstate 35 Corridor, with some forecast models suggesting up to 24 inches.

While it is too early to tell exactly where the highest totals will be, confidence is high in potentially dangerous flooding overnight. Rain totals this high could lead to not only creek and low water crossing flooding, but widespread river flooding that may threaten homes and businesses.

« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2016, 06:41:25 PM »

I'm going to dig deep today in the humi, heading to my BILs pool. Think I have some 2 year old EPC core lines down there
Heading up to John's for the evening myself.
Wound up all Espinosa today, Cubao #7 to start then Espinosa toro Maduro and onto a La Bomba

« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2016, 06:55:11 PM »

I'm going to dig deep today in the humi, heading to my BILs pool. Think I have some 2 year old EPC core lines down there
Heading up to John's for the evening myself.
Wound up all Espinosa today, Cubao #7 to start then Espinosa toro Maduro and onto a La Bomba
Damn, you were busy smoking!

« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2016, 09:23:29 PM »

I'm going to dig deep today in the humi, heading to my BILs pool. Think I have some 2 year old EPC core lines down there
Heading up to John's for the evening myself.
Wound up all Espinosa today, Cubao #7 to start then Espinosa toro Maduro and onto a La Bomba
Damn, you were busy smoking!
Yeah, I'm a strange smoker. I don't smoke during the week as an effort to control myself and it just doesn't fit into my life, then on the weekends I smoke as many as I can

« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2016, 09:36:56 PM »

I'm going to dig deep today in the humi, heading to my BILs pool. Think I have some 2 year old EPC core lines down there
Heading up to John's for the evening myself.
Wound up all Espinosa today, Cubao #7 to start then Espinosa toro Maduro and onto a La Bomba
A binge smoker.

 Bought a box of La Hacienda Robustos on the Famous bid last night for $120, not a steal but a good deal.
Damn, you were busy smoking!
Yeah, I'm a strange smoker. I don't smoke during the week as an effort to control myself and it just doesn't fit into my life, then on the weekends I smoke as many as I can

« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2016, 10:21:20 PM »

Four kicks and a MoW LD for me, in case you were wondering.

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2016, 10:24:09 PM »

Fk'n new house design discussion is driving me to drink.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]