Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2016, 10:02:36 AM »

Anyone ever try this stuff? Saw it in the most recent Ccom mag, every review online seems to be great.

http://www.cigar.com/accessories/105074/whiff-out-spritz/#p-203908

  • Remember...
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2016, 10:12:38 AM »

Anyone ever try this stuff? Saw it in the most recent Ccom mag, every review online seems to be great.

http://www.cigar.com/accessories/105074/whiff-out-spritz/#p-203908
Can't say that I have.

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2016, 10:30:47 AM »

Anyone ever try this stuff? Saw it in the most recent Ccom mag, every review online seems to be great.

http://www.cigar.com/accessories/105074/whiff-out-spritz/#p-203908
Can't say that I have.
Looks like just another fart spray to me, probably be featured on the Page any day now.

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2016, 10:31:18 AM »

Yard work done and rain is within 20 miles.

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2016, 10:32:59 AM »

Nothing to see at Holts this weekend, just stay calm and  keep moving

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2016, 10:40:36 AM »

What's with this Bean building a custom house under the Wardens supervision bullshit, he could not even finish a custom bathroom that was already built. ::)

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2016, 10:49:49 AM »

Nothing to see at Holts this weekend, just stay calm and  keep moving
And Aging Room meh at the Page.

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2016, 10:56:29 AM »

LMFAO, FUCT for telling the truth is the best way to describe this.

An Austin police officer was suspended Aug. 17 after posting a Facebook status in March calling David Joseph, the unarmed, black, naked 17-year-old fatally shot by an officer in February, a “drop out drug using, neighborhood terrorizing, naked guy."

In a memo obtained by CBS Austin, police chief Art Acevedo wrote that Detective Jason Chiappardi would be suspended from duty for three days for his actions on March 21.

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2016, 11:05:35 AM »

LMFAO, FUCT for telling the truth is the best way to describe this.

An Austin police officer was suspended Aug. 17 after posting a Facebook status in March calling David Joseph, the unarmed, black, naked 17-year-old fatally shot by an officer in February, a “drop out drug using, neighborhood terrorizing, naked guy."

In a memo obtained by CBS Austin, police chief Art Acevedo wrote that Detective Jason Chiappardi would be suspended from duty for three days for his actions on March 21.
This is why I wouldn't comment on any of our customers on my FB page. It's called common sense, you gotta use it. That goes triple when you're a police officer.

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2016, 11:17:09 AM »

LMFAO, FUCT for telling the truth is the best way to describe this.

An Austin police officer was suspended Aug. 17 after posting a Facebook status in March calling David Joseph, the unarmed, black, naked 17-year-old fatally shot by an officer in February, a “drop out drug using, neighborhood terrorizing, naked guy."

In a memo obtained by CBS Austin, police chief Art Acevedo wrote that Detective Jason Chiappardi would be suspended from duty for three days for his actions on March 21.
This is why I wouldn't comment on any of our customers on my FB page. It's called common sense, you gotta use it. That goes triple when you're a police officer.
I take it a step further and find no common sense in FB period.

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2016, 11:17:47 AM »

Short Story lit.

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2016, 11:18:16 AM »

Light rain just started falling.

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2016, 11:22:03 AM »

2 hours - 10 minutes and Wickeds are just over half gone. :(

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2016, 11:23:23 AM »

LMFAO, FUCT for telling the truth is the best way to describe this.

An Austin police officer was suspended Aug. 17 after posting a Facebook status in March calling David Joseph, the unarmed, black, naked 17-year-old fatally shot by an officer in February, a “drop out drug using, neighborhood terrorizing, naked guy."

In a memo obtained by CBS Austin, police chief Art Acevedo wrote that Detective Jason Chiappardi would be suspended from duty for three days for his actions on March 21.
This is why I wouldn't comment on any of our customers on my FB page. It's called common sense, you gotta use it. That goes triple when you're a police officer.
I take it a step further and find no common sense in FB period.
When you use it for its designed purpose - keeping up with friends, following businesses you like, etc - it's great. It's all the other bullshit that makes it tedious at times.

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2016, 11:26:21 AM »

Looks like Famous Maxxxxed Out Prices on the Mash today.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7