Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/14/2016
« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2016, 09:32:05 PM »

Well, if anyone is left, have a great evening, Big ass V for the ride home.
Figurado?
No, some badass grand toro or something.  at least a 56 rg.  took me from Wilmington to Dover  about 1hr 20 min.  just right time wise as iot was getting harsh on the last 1-1/2" so I tossed it.  good evening all.  Stop over before couch time and some mind numbing tv.
Double Toro?  Never had any kinda problem with any V I've had.  The boob tube.  The peephole into paradise.
indeed, no problem with this one, and yes, I think double toro is correct.  boob tube it is.  matter of fact, it's tune out time.  nite all!

« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2016, 09:33:17 PM »

Well, if anyone is left, have a great evening, Big ass V for the ride home.
Figurado?
No, some badass grand toro or something.  at least a 56 rg.  took me from Wilmington to Dover  about 1hr 20 min.  just right time wise as iot was getting harsh on the last 1-1/2" so I tossed it.  good evening all.  Stop over before couch time and some mind numbing tv.
Double Toro?  Never had any kinda problem with any V I've had.  The boob tube.  The peephole into paradise.
indeed, no problem with this one, and yes, I think double toro is correct.  boob tube it is.  matter of fact, it's tune out time.  nite all!
Sleep tight SS

« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2016, 09:33:55 PM »

Well, if anyone is left, have a great evening, Big ass V for the ride home.
Figurado?
No, some badass grand toro or something.  at least a 56 rg.  took me from Wilmington to Dover  about 1hr 20 min.  just right time wise as iot was getting harsh on the last 1-1/2" so I tossed it.  good evening all.  Stop over before couch time and some mind numbing tv.
Double Toro?  Never had any kinda problem with any V I've had.  The boob tube.  The peephole into paradise.
indeed, no problem with this one, and yes, I think double toro is correct.  boob tube it is.  matter of fact, it's tune out time.  nite all!
We all need our lala time.  Enjoy Sam.

« Reply #303 on: January 14, 2016, 09:40:46 PM »

Evening Fish and SS
Evening Dave, Sam. Tex, you may be the ultimate enabler right now because you're buying so much. Good timing for you, great deals for a couple months
And what am I?  Chopped liver?  Evening Beibfish.
Yes you are chopped liver, evening CB/CL

« Reply #304 on: January 14, 2016, 09:52:45 PM »

Evening Fish and SS
Evening Dave, Sam. Tex, you may be the ultimate enabler right now because you're buying so much. Good timing for you, great deals for a couple months
And what am I?  Chopped liver?  Evening Beibfish.
Yes you are chopped liver, evening CB/CL
Answers that question.  Evening Scott.

« Reply #305 on: January 14, 2016, 10:26:57 PM »

Evening Fish and SS
Evening Dave, Sam. Tex, you may be the ultimate enabler right now because you're buying so much. Good timing for you, great deals for a couple months
And what am I?  Chopped liver?  Evening Beibfish.
Yes you are chopped liver, evening CB/CL
Always the schmoozer

« Reply #306 on: January 14, 2016, 10:31:20 PM »

Evening Fish and SS
Evening Dave, Sam. Tex, you may be the ultimate enabler right now because you're buying so much. Good timing for you, great deals for a couple months
CBid box arrived this evening.....EP Carrillo box, Johnny Tobacconaut, San Christobal....Happy New Year!

« Reply #307 on: January 14, 2016, 10:36:07 PM »

Evening Fish and SS
Evening Dave, Sam. Tex, you may be the ultimate enabler right now because you're buying so much. Good timing for you, great deals for a couple months
CBid box arrived this evening.....EP Carrillo box, Johnny Tobacconaut, San Christobal....Happy New Year!
To yourself.

« Reply #308 on: January 14, 2016, 10:39:11 PM »

Evening Fish and SS
Evening Dave, Sam. Tex, you may be the ultimate enabler right now because you're buying so much. Good timing for you, great deals for a couple months
And what am I?  Chopped liver?  Evening Beibfish.
Yes you are chopped liver, evening CB/CL
Always the schmoozer
Beibfish - Mr. Nice Guy.

« Reply #309 on: January 14, 2016, 10:47:31 PM »

Evening Fish and SS
Evening Dave, Sam. Tex, you may be the ultimate enabler right now because you're buying so much. Good timing for you, great deals for a couple months
And what am I?  Chopped liver?  Evening Beibfish.
Yes you are chopped liver, evening CB/CL
Always the schmoozer
Beibfish - Mr. Nice Guy.
Yea, would call him Mr. Softee, but the ice cream guy already took that one.

« Reply #310 on: January 14, 2016, 11:32:02 PM »

Time to call it a night, see you in the AM.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #311 on: January 14, 2016, 11:35:46 PM »

Well, if anyone is left, have a great evening, Big ass V for the ride home.
Figurado?
No, some badass grand toro or something.  at least a 56 rg.  took me from Wilmington to Dover  about 1hr 20 min.  just right time wise as iot was getting harsh on the last 1-1/2" so I tossed it.  good evening all.  Stop over before couch time and some mind numbing tv.
Double Toro?  Never had any kinda problem with any V I've had.  The boob tube.  The peephole into paradise.
indeed, no problem with this one, and yes, I think double toro is correct.  boob tube it is.  matter of fact, it's tune out time.  nite all!
We all need our lala time.  Enjoy Sam.
Trying to read up on the banter, must have led to eye fatigue ... I thought you wrote, "We all need our tata time."  Which sounded quite nice.
Need a nice pair of pillows where to lay down my weary head.  Night all.  Nice haul TR ... had a very nice CyB last night, and always like the LHCOF .. never had the Tat lancero but I'm sure they're tasty.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]