Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2016, 05:32:12 AM »

52 here this morning and the 7 day forecast looks very nice for January.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/14/2016
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2016, 05:35:13 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

3 winning tickets purchased in FL, TN and CA.

So get back to work
Lots of million dollar winners though, it's a shame I wasn't one of them.
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
i bought one ticket for me and my daughter wanted me to pick two up for her, I didn't get a single number on any of the three tickets, I think someone is trying to tell me just to save my money.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/14/2016
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2016, 05:37:25 AM »

52 here this morning and the 7 day forecast looks very nice for January.
38° here this morning but it looks like the rain will be here this afternoon and it is going to bring some cold weather back again.

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 05:37:50 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

3 winning tickets purchased in FL, TN and CA.

So get back to work
Lots of million dollar winners though, it's a shame I wasn't one of them.
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
$4 winner!

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 05:38:08 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

3 winning tickets purchased in FL, TN and CA.

So get back to work
Lots of million dollar winners though, it's a shame I wasn't one of them.
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
i bought one ticket for me and my daughter wanted me to pick two up for her, I didn't get a single number on any of the three tickets, I think someone is trying to tell me just to save my money.
Been telling me that for years but to dumb to listen I guess, fun to dream and probably worth my $20 for the short relief from reality.

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 05:38:48 AM »

52 here this morning and the 7 day forecast looks very nice for January.
38° here this morning but it looks like the rain will be here this afternoon and it is going to bring some cold weather back again.
In the 30s here as well, today. Nice change from the last 2 days.

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2016, 05:39:00 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

3 winning tickets purchased in FL, TN and CA.

So get back to work
Lots of million dollar winners though, it's a shame I wasn't one of them.
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
$4 winner!
Yep, won $4 Saturday too, luck must be changing, probably win the next big one! :)

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2016, 05:42:19 AM »

A larger vitola butch otherwise the Sister is offering Perdomo Champagnes for 10/$50 this morning that the Page has had 10/$30 twice in the last week or so. ::)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/14/2016
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2016, 05:43:24 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

3 winning tickets purchased in FL, TN and CA.

So get back to work
Lots of million dollar winners though, it's a shame I wasn't one of them.
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
i bought one ticket for me and my daughter wanted me to pick two up for her, I didn't get a single number on any of the three tickets, I think someone is trying to tell me just to save my money.
Been telling me that for years but to dumb to listen I guess, fun to dream and probably worth my $20 for the short relief from reality.
That hurts much worse than the guy yesterday who bought 600.00 worth of the damn things at once, I am sure there was many more out there like him.

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2016, 05:46:12 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

3 winning tickets purchased in FL, TN and CA.

So get back to work
Lots of million dollar winners though, it's a shame I wasn't one of them.
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
i bought one ticket for me and my daughter wanted me to pick two up for her, I didn't get a single number on any of the three tickets, I think someone is trying to tell me just to save my money.
Been telling me that for years but to dumb to listen I guess, fun to dream and probably worth my $20 for the short relief from reality.
That hurts much worse than the guy yesterday who bought 600.00 worth of the damn things at once, I am sure there was many more out there like him.
My old college roommate that died a couple of years ago used to buy as many as $500 worth when it would get to big $.  He did not die a wealthy man.

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2016, 05:51:05 AM »

Time to get going, day trip to San Antonio today so just some occasional lurking.

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2016, 05:55:32 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

3 winning tickets purchased in FL, TN and CA.

So get back to work
Lots of million dollar winners though, it's a shame I wasn't one of them.
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
i bought one ticket for me and my daughter wanted me to pick two up for her, I didn't get a single number on any of the three tickets, I think someone is trying to tell me just to save my money.
Been telling me that for years but to dumb to listen I guess, fun to dream and probably worth my $20 for the short relief from reality.
That hurts much worse than the guy yesterday who bought 600.00 worth of the damn things at once, I am sure there was many more out there like him.
That's equal parts stupid and sad.

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 06:44:51 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

3 winning tickets purchased in FL, TN and CA.

So get back to work
Lots of million dollar winners though, it's a shame I wasn't one of them.
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
i bought one ticket for me and my daughter wanted me to pick two up for her, I didn't get a single number on any of the three tickets, I think someone is trying to tell me just to save my money.
Been telling me that for years but to dumb to listen I guess, fun to dream and probably worth my $20 for the short relief from reality.
That hurts much worse than the guy yesterday who bought 600.00 worth of the damn things at once, I am sure there was many more out there like him.
There has to be, the totals shot up well past projections all along

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2016, 06:45:15 AM »

[...]

Was it Tony?

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2016, 06:45:41 AM »

Good morning non-lottery winners!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21