CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

Author Topic: 1/14/2016  (Read 34705 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/14/2016
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2016, 05:32:12 AM »

52 here this morning and the 7 day forecast looks very nice for January. 

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2016, 05:35:13 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

3 winning tickets purchased in FL, TN and CA.

So get back to work
Lots of million dollar winners though, it's a shame I wasn't one of them.
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
i bought one ticket for me and my daughter wanted me to pick two up for her, I didn't get a single number on any of the three tickets, I think someone is trying to tell me just to save my money. 

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2016, 05:37:25 AM »

38° here this morning but it looks like the rain will be here this afternoon and it is going to bring some cold weather back again.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 05:37:50 AM »

Unless Dean won we are all Fuct but I think Dean said yesterday he hated the lottery and did not need anymore money.

So get back to work
I have not looked but maybe I am ::).  I do remember I had at least 1 ticket with the powerball on it.
$4 winner!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 05:38:08 AM »

So get back to work
i bought one ticket for me and my daughter wanted me to pick two up for her, I didn't get a single number on any of the three tickets, I think someone is trying to tell me just to save my money.
Been telling me that for years but to dumb to listen I guess, fun to dream and probably worth my $20 for the short relief from reality.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 05:38:48 AM »

38° here this morning but it looks like the rain will be here this afternoon and it is going to bring some cold weather back again.
In the 30s here as well, today. Nice change from the last 2 days.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2016, 05:39:00 AM »

So get back to work
$4 winner!
Yep, won $4 Saturday too, luck must be changing, probably win the next big one! :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2016, 05:42:19 AM »

A larger vitola butch otherwise the Sister is offering Perdomo Champagnes for 10/$50 this morning that the Page has had 10/$30 twice in the last week or so. ::)

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2016, 05:43:24 AM »

So get back to work
Been telling me that for years but to dumb to listen I guess, fun to dream and probably worth my $20 for the short relief from reality.
That hurts much worse than the guy yesterday who bought 600.00 worth of the damn things at once, I am sure there was many more out there like him. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2016, 05:46:12 AM »

So get back to work
That hurts much worse than the guy yesterday who bought 600.00 worth of the damn things at once, I am sure there was many more out there like him.
My old college roommate that died a couple of years ago used to buy as many as $500 worth when it would get to big $.  He did not die a wealthy man.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2016, 05:51:05 AM »

Time to get going, day trip to San Antonio today so just some occasional lurking.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2016, 05:55:32 AM »

So get back to work
That's equal parts stupid and sad.

sfish

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 06:44:51 AM »

So get back to work
There has to be, the totals shot up well past projections all along

sfish

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2016, 06:45:15 AM »

So get back to work
That's equal parts stupid and sad.
Was it Tony?

sfish

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2016, 06:45:41 AM »

Good morning non-lottery winners!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21