Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/9/2015
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2015, 05:52:07 AM »

Morning VacationChip, KayakDean.
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2015, 05:53:37 AM »

Bye Dean, Good Saturday Morning Golf & LSU.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/9/2015
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2015, 06:12:38 AM »

Bye Dean, Good Saturday Morning Golf & LSU.
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/9/2015
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2015, 06:46:55 AM »

Time to get started with today's fun, enjoy your day guy's.

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2015, 06:50:41 AM »

Time to get started with today's fun, enjoy your day guy's.
Later Chip, remember to take some vacation time!

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 07:03:48 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave!

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2015, 07:06:04 AM »

Good morning guys, just got back from dropping off my BIL at the police station, he's starting a bike ride today from World Trade to Washington DC over the next 4 days. Something like 2,000 law enforcement participate. Daughters dance recital later which I haven't seen in awhile due to my son's sports, he's got the weekend off so that's nice

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2015, 07:08:50 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2015, 07:09:58 AM »

Good morning guys, just got back from dropping off my BIL at the police station, he's starting a bike ride today from World Trade to Washington DC over the next 4 days. Something like 2,000 law enforcement participate. Daughters dance recital later which I haven't seen in awhile due to my son's sports, he's got the weekend off so that's nice
Morning Fish, busy Saturday start there.

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2015, 07:11:48 AM »

Good morning guys, just got back from dropping off my BIL at the police station, he's starting a bike ride today from World Trade to Washington DC over the next 4 days. Something like 2,000 law enforcement participate. Daughters dance recital later which I haven't seen in awhile due to my son's sports, he's got the weekend off so that's nice
Morning Fish, busy Saturday start there.
Indeed, thinking if I can get a morning cigar in

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2015, 07:16:53 AM »

Good morning guys, just got back from dropping off my BIL at the police station, he's starting a bike ride today from World Trade to Washington DC over the next 4 days. Something like 2,000 law enforcement participate. Daughters dance recital later which I haven't seen in awhile due to my son's sports, he's got the weekend off so that's nice
Morning Fish, busy Saturday start there.
Indeed, thinking if I can get a morning cigar in
AF Short Story Time!

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2015, 07:28:08 AM »

Good morning guys, just got back from dropping off my BIL at the police station, he's starting a bike ride today from World Trade to Washington DC over the next 4 days. Something like 2,000 law enforcement participate. Daughters dance recital later which I haven't seen in awhile due to my son's sports, he's got the weekend off so that's nice
Sounds like a good weekend.  What do you have planned for mom tomorrow?

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2015, 07:28:47 AM »

Good morning guys, just got back from dropping off my BIL at the police station, he's starting a bike ride today from World Trade to Washington DC over the next 4 days. Something like 2,000 law enforcement participate. Daughters dance recital later which I haven't seen in awhile due to my son's sports, he's got the weekend off so that's nice
Morning Fish, busy Saturday start there.
Indeed, thinking if I can get a morning cigar in
MF2's are easy to sneak in.

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2015, 07:59:30 AM »

Good morning guys, just got back from dropping off my BIL at the police station, he's starting a bike ride today from World Trade to Washington DC over the next 4 days. Something like 2,000 law enforcement participate. Daughters dance recital later which I haven't seen in awhile due to my son's sports, he's got the weekend off so that's nice
Sounds like a pretty busy day, indeed. Makes me almost glad to be at work. Almost.

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2015, 07:59:59 AM »

Looking like a six pager day.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7