Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2015, 04:26:26 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2015, 04:43:14 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2015, 05:14:09 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2015, 05:15:31 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right
It was a great time there, we missed you. That's the only real reason I gave you crap. The house worked out great, I'll post plenty about it tomorrow

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2015, 05:18:47 PM »

was at a recovery picnic cooking, making food for 17 possums.

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2015, 05:22:22 PM »

was at a recovery picnic cooking, making food for 17 possums.
That was clearly deans penis

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2015, 06:00:40 PM »

was at a recovery picnic cooking, making food for 17 possums.
That was clearly deans penis
His last post I saw was Friday afternoon, must have been a hell of a picnic.

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2015, 06:02:14 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right
It was a great time there, we missed you. That's the only real reason I gave you crap. The house worked out great, I'll post plenty about it tomorrow
Maybe next year, man I have been working my ass off around this house.  What a damn mess!

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2015, 07:46:15 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right
It was a great time there, we missed you. That's the only real reason I gave you crap. The house worked out great, I'll post plenty about it tomorrow
Maybe next year, man I have been working my ass off around this house.  What a damn mess!
Frickin' spring cleaning yardwork.  Did I have mention how much I'd like to chop down the neighbor's oak tree?

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2015, 07:58:41 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right
It was a great time there, we missed you. That's the only real reason I gave you crap. The house worked out great, I'll post plenty about it tomorrow
Maybe next year, man I have been working my ass off around this house.  What a damn mess!
Frickin' spring cleaning yardwork.  Did I have mention how much I'd like to chop down the neighbor's oak tree?
Go for it!  I gotcha back.

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2015, 08:21:47 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right
It was a great time there, we missed you. That's the only real reason I gave you crap. The house worked out great, I'll post plenty about it tomorrow
Maybe next year, man I have been working my ass off around this house.  What a damn mess!
Frickin' spring cleaning yardwork.  Did I have mention how much I'd like to chop down the neighbor's oak tree?
Go for it!  I gotcha back.
Thanks Tony.  You gonna be here to yell "Timber!"?

« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2015, 08:22:15 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right
It was a great time there, we missed you. That's the only real reason I gave you crap. The house worked out great, I'll post plenty about it tomorrow
Maybe next year, man I have been working my ass off around this house.  What a damn mess!
Frickin' spring cleaning yardwork.  Did I have mention how much I'd like to chop down the neighbor's oak tree?
Go for it!  I gotcha back.
Thanks Tony.  You gonna be here to yell "Timber!"?

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2015, 08:40:58 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right
It was a great time there, we missed you. That's the only real reason I gave you crap. The house worked out great, I'll post plenty about it tomorrow
Maybe next year, man I have been working my ass off around this house.  What a damn mess!
Frickin' spring cleaning yardwork.  Did I have mention how much I'd like to chop down the neighbor's oak tree?
Go for it!  I gotcha back.
Thanks Tony.  You gonna be here to yell "Timber!"?
LMAO but I'm not completely bald yet.  Oh, and the beard.

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2015, 08:49:54 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right
It was a great time there, we missed you. That's the only real reason I gave you crap. The house worked out great, I'll post plenty about it tomorrow
Maybe next year, man I have been working my ass off around this house.  What a damn mess!
Frickin' spring cleaning yardwork.  Did I have mention how much I'd like to chop down the neighbor's oak tree?
Go for it!  I gotcha back.
Thanks Tony.  You gonna be here to yell "Timber!"?
LMAO but I'm not completely bald yet.  Oh, and the beard.
That is Tony

« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2015, 09:31:04 PM »

Outside with a Firestone Union Jack IPA and a 3 Reynas corona. just got back from the Patriots game (Minor league baseball) and have practice at 6 for my sons travel team
Afternoon Fish, you are a busy man today.
Afternoon Dave, God knows you can't sit around after enjoying yourself for 24 hours at CFest! Wouldn't be right
It was a great time there, we missed you. That's the only real reason I gave you crap. The house worked out great, I'll post plenty about it tomorrow
Maybe next year, man I have been working my ass off around this house.  What a damn mess!
Frickin' spring cleaning yardwork.  Did I have mention how much I'd like to chop down the neighbor's oak tree?
Go for it!  I gotcha back.
Thanks Tony.  You gonna be here to yell "Timber!"?
LMAO but I'm not completely bald yet.  Oh, and the beard.
That is Tony
Now that you mention it, you're dead on.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]