Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2015, 08:18:06 AM »

Another beautiful day here but starting Tuesday we are suppose to have 7 straight days of rain.  And of course we can't have rain without it storming.

Got to put fertilizer on the grass today so the rain can do its thing.
Stay away from my place with that fertilizer please, roundup would be OK though.
LOL, will avoid your area with the chicken manure.

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2015, 09:09:55 AM »

Time to get to working around here.

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2015, 11:03:36 AM »

SHEESH!!!!

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2015, 11:07:09 AM »

Warden decided she needed to supervise my yard work so I quit , gave her the old GFY and walked off the job.  Now I am watching golf while she does the trimming.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/3/2015
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2015, 11:10:24 AM »

Warden decided she needed to supervise my yard work so I quit , gave her the old GFY and walked off the job.  Now I am watching golf while she does the trimming.
You sound a lot like I am!

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2015, 11:18:12 AM »

Warden decided she needed to supervise my yard work so I quit , gave her the old GFY and walked off the job.  Now I am watching golf while she does the trimming.
You don't like getting trim from the warden?

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2015, 11:18:47 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  No pancakes for me this morning.  ;)

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2015, 12:30:49 PM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  No pancakes for me this morning.  ;)
Donuts?

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2015, 12:31:37 PM »

Warden decided she needed to supervise my yard work so I quit , gave her the old GFY and walked off the job.  Now I am watching golf while she does the trimming.
You don't like getting trim from the warden?
Plenty of young trimmers to be found. ;)

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2015, 12:34:23 PM »

Warden decided she needed to supervise my yard work so I quit , gave her the old GFY and walked off the job.  Now I am watching golf while she does the trimming.
You sound a lot like I am!
We got plenty of yard experience and just don't need a lot of supervision. ::)

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2015, 12:38:02 PM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  No pancakes for me this morning.  ;)
Donuts?
I wish. Just plain ole cereal for me today.  Actually heading out to a friend's kid's first communion.  Hopefully the food will be good there.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/3/2015
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2015, 12:39:26 PM »

Warden decided she needed to supervise my yard work so I quit , gave her the old GFY and walked off the job.  Now I am watching golf while she does the trimming.
You sound a lot like I am!
We got plenty of yard experience and just don't need a lot of supervision. ::)
I banned her from getting on the mower and cutting years ago, the one time she tried to help while I was at work she ran the thing through the gravel drive and busted the two side windows out of her car and put rock dings down the entire length of her car.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/3/2015
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2015, 12:40:12 PM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  No pancakes for me this morning.  ;)
Donuts?
I wish. Just plain ole cereal for me today.  Actually heading out to a friend's kid's first communion.  Hopefully the food will be good there.
Hopefully not cucumber sandwiches.  Good luck and have fun.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/3/2015
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2015, 12:40:59 PM »

Still no Dean I see.  I hope she doesn't have him all tied up.

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2015, 12:42:21 PM »

Warden decided she needed to supervise my yard work so I quit , gave her the old GFY and walked off the job.  Now I am watching golf while she does the trimming.
You sound a lot like I am!
We got plenty of yard experience and just don't need a lot of supervision. ::)
I banned her from getting on the mower and cutting years ago, the one time she tried to help while I was at work she ran the thing through the gravel drive and busted the two side windows out of her car and put rock dings down the entire length of her car.
LMAO!    Mine does not want to do it just likes to play Martha Stuart and tell me how to do it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5