Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2022, 08:20:23 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
That's pretty good. I'm planning some shamrock shaped ravioli for dinner.
Now that's classy. I took the kids to get some mint flavored desserts from McDonald's after dinner last night.
Probably just as much as Dairy Queen these days.

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2022, 08:29:53 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
That's pretty good. I'm planning some shamrock shaped ravioli for dinner.
Now that's classy. I took the kids to get some mint flavored desserts from McDonald's after dinner last night.
Probably just as much as Dairy Queen these days.
I don't think so, last time we were at DQ, prices had shot way up on Blizzards. Must be supply chain issues with Oreo bits. Lol

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2022, 08:30:15 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
I take that back, brewing up some Irish breakfast tea right now.

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2022, 08:50:43 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
I take that back, brewing up some Irish breakfast tea right now.
I'm thinking about pouring some Irish whisky in my coffee. Does that count?

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2022, 08:56:09 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
I take that back, brewing up some Irish breakfast tea right now.
I'm thinking about pouring some Irish whisky in my coffee. Does that count?
Absolutely, but if you have enough of it, you won't care if it does or not.

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2022, 09:04:17 AM »

Tony and Rick - looks like the Yanks might have some problems if any of their players aren't vaxxed:

https://nypost.com/2022/03/15/unvaccinated-yankees-mets-wont-be-allowed-to-play-in-home-games/

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2022, 09:06:44 AM »

JR Cigars
25% Off Orders Over $100.00 With Code LUCKY25

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2022, 09:09:44 AM »

Bills made some moves

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2022, 09:21:59 AM »

Bills made some moves
The Von Miller signing is great for you guys, he can make quite an impact.

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2022, 09:43:45 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
Close enough.

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2022, 09:46:01 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
I take that back, brewing up some Irish breakfast tea right now.
I'm thinking about pouring some Irish whisky in my coffee. Does that count?
Why yes it does.  That's  a fine idea.

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2022, 09:48:09 AM »

No Corned beef and cabbage for me. Good morning
Haven't found one around here...would probably have to travel to Greenville to get to enjoy that.  May just compromise with a Reuben.

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2022, 09:50:53 AM »

Couldn't find any green bagels either, but this will do.

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2022, 09:51:46 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
That's pretty good. I'm planning some shamrock shaped ravioli for dinner.
Now that's classy. I took the kids to get some mint flavored desserts from McDonald's after dinner last night.
The Andes chocolate mint shake at Arby's may give the shamrock shake a run for it's money.

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2022, 09:52:48 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Rick.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7