Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
3/17/2022
« on: March 17, 2022, 01:08:00 AM »

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 01:13:00 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 06:24:32 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 06:33:39 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
That's pretty good. I'm planning some shamrock shaped ravioli for dinner.

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2022, 06:34:06 AM »

And good morning to you, Dave.

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 06:44:08 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
That's pretty good. I'm planning some shamrock shaped ravioli for dinner.
Now that's classy. I took the kids to get some mint flavored desserts from McDonald's after dinner last night.

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 06:44:30 AM »

Joe:

Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1 - 10/37.50

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2022, 06:45:20 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Room101 FARCE. Lonsdale - 10/84.99

Door #2 - ACID by Drew Estate Liquid (Robusto) - 10/49.99

Door #3 - Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Connecticut Robusto - 5/34.99

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2022, 06:57:12 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
That's pretty good. I'm planning some shamrock shaped ravioli for dinner.
Now that's classy. I took the kids to get some mint flavored desserts from McDonald's after dinner last night.
During dinner last night it had been proposed that we buy 30 Shamrock Shakers and Mcflurrys along with a separate freezer to house them because the limited offer will be up soon.

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2022, 06:58:09 AM »

No Corned beef and cabbage for me. Good morning

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2022, 07:10:08 AM »

Happy Saint Patty's day! Looks like the Fighting Irish had some luck yesterday in getting into the tournament. Let's see how far that luck can take them.
Morning, Saint Tony. I've got a 601 Green on deck for this evening, that's about as Irish as I'll get today.
That's pretty good. I'm planning some shamrock shaped ravioli for dinner.
Now that's classy. I took the kids to get some mint flavored desserts from McDonald's after dinner last night.
During dinner last night it had been proposed that we buy 30 Shamrock Shakers and Mcflurrys along with a separate freezer to house them because the limited offer will be up soon.
Lol, I know 3 kids here who would be fully behind that plan. And let's be honest, I would be too. The oldest and I went with the Mcflurry yesterday, which I think might actually be better than the shamrock shake.

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2022, 07:11:16 AM »

No Corned beef and cabbage for me. Good morning
I've got a grilled chicken salad for lunch. Not even close.

Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2022, 07:18:27 AM »

No Corned beef and cabbage for me. Good morning
I've got a grilled chicken salad for lunch. Not even close.

Good morning, Rick.
My lunch will be just the salad part of that.

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2022, 07:19:13 AM »

Good start so far

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2022, 07:50:22 AM »

Good start so far
It's no mint Mcflurry, but it'll do. ;)
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7