Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2022, 10:55:26 AM »

And that will bring us to page 3.

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2022, 10:59:30 AM »

Morning, all. We're heading to the Natural History museum today, then maybe out to lunch/dinner afterwards. Luckily, I'm not on any sort of diet.
Bikini season is coming. You ought to consider it.
Don't body shame me!

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2022, 10:59:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret and Dave.
Well, it was until you prompted the mental image of Dave in a bikini.

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2022, 11:03:29 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
On the nose.

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2022, 11:19:14 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret and Dave.
Well, it was until you prompted the mental image of Dave in a bikini.
Don't get Oy googling pics now.

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2022, 11:41:16 AM »

From SBC Today:

RoMa Craft Limited Pack
If you've been looking to try several of RoMa Craft's hard to find cigars, here's your chance! This pack includes the highly sought after Black Irish and CroMagnon Formorian
View Pack

Espinosa Knuckle Sandwich
What do you get when Guy Fieri blends a cigar? An Espinosa Knuckle Sandwich crafted at A.J. Fernandez's San Lotano factory! Both the Habano and Maduro expressions are in stock
View Knuckles

EPC Short Run Maduro
When we heard that Ernest Perez-Carrillo Jr. was excited about these, we got exctied too! This Short Run Maduro marks the first time he's used Honduran tobaccos in almost 15 years, and once again highlights his blending prowess
View EPC

Blackbird Cigars
Blackbird cigars have landed! Try all six of their blends in 3 different sizes!
View Blackbird

Kristoff Cigars
Kristoff Cigars have arrived as well! We're proud to be able to offer the Kristoff Connecticut, Kristoff Vengeange, Pistoff Kristoff, and the limited edition 685 Woodlawn
View Kristoff

United Bandolero Osados
The latest Bandolero to be released falls under the Serie A category and weighs in as a 5 x 42 petite corona!
View Osados

Byron Vintage
We've received three variations of vintage Byron! The Elegantes, Habaneros 2016, and Grand Poemas 2016

View Byron

Casdagli D'Boiss
The D'Boiss Bespoke Club Exclusive DB52 was previously only available at the Bespoke Cigar Lounge in Tallin Estonia. We are excited to have this cigar to share with Small Batch customers!
View DB52
Sunday Funday

Ending tonight at midnight enjoy two specials on the categories below!

Categories

Rocky Patel

Casa Cuevas

Stallone

Sunday = 30% off plus 5% reward points for those categories

Nub

Nub = 40% off plus 5% reward points for nub

RoMa Craft sampler is interesting.
Not so much the Blackbird....tried that one.  Pretty boring.

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2022, 11:43:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret and Dave.
Well, it was until you prompted the mental image of Dave in a bikini.
Of any Dave for that matter...
Luckily for you, my Speedo modelling days were ended by two hip replacements... :-\

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2022, 11:51:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret and Dave.
Well, it was until you prompted the mental image of Dave in a bikini.
Of any Dave for that matter...
Luckily for you, my Speedo modelling days were ended by two hip replacements... :-\
Our loss.

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2022, 01:08:42 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret and Dave.
Well, it was until you prompted the mental image of Dave in a bikini.
Of any Dave for that matter...
Luckily for you, my Speedo modelling days were ended by two hip replacements... :-\
Our loss.
Got that right!

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2022, 01:09:06 PM »

Bikini lull?

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2022, 01:13:22 PM »

Bikini lull?
Oy may be preoccupied house hunting, so I'll provide some Myrtle Beach ladies.

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2022, 01:37:51 PM »

You should give these a try if you haven't already Rick.

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2022, 01:40:12 PM »

You should give these a try if you haven't already Rick.
I saw a good review on them but I've always been reluctant because Grand Havana doesn't make any good cigars that I have had

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2022, 01:40:46 PM »

You should give these a try if you haven't already Rick.
I saw a good review on them but I've always been reluctant because Grand Havana doesn't make any good cigars that I have had
Grab Habano*

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2022, 01:41:37 PM »

You should give these a try if you haven't already Rick.
I saw a good review on them but I've always been reluctant because Grand Havana doesn't make any good cigars that I have had
Grab Habano*
Spell checker....sheesh
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4