Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞
Hi there, Dean. I hope you have someone helping you?

Been raining sideways here like crazy and I hear a leak but can't find it. I'm mostly deaf but somehow I can always hear dripping water. One of my bedroom walls feels a little damp and that sucks but that's not where the dripping sound is coming from. I'm thinking the brick on this 90 year old house needs repointing.
That's the worst. We had that crazy rain yesterday afternoon, which causes me to be in panic mode the entire time, just waiting for the problems to start.
Yep, we're about a day behind you.
Turned into sleet and then snow overnight. I went to bed with the sound of the sleet hitting the bedroom window. Still snowing out there now. Which I'd have been fine with since the kids have the day off, so I was excited not to have to drive anywhere after the work day is done. But now my oldest is sleeping over a friend's house, so I have to drive anyways. D'oh!
Be careful out there. I need to take the kids to school shortly but it is just rain here so far. The kids are off the whole of next week. Not sure if I am happy or upset about that.
Is that their spring break? Mine have theirs mid-March, and I think THAT is super early.

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞
Hi there, Dean. I hope you have someone helping you?
help? what's that?
I suffered in pain and frustration all afternoon yesterday. had to just walk away from it. all the connections are group together in a confined location and a pain to tighten properly.

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞
Hi there, Dean. I hope you have someone helping you?
help? what's that?
I suffered in pain and frustration all afternoon yesterday. had to just walk away from it. all the connections are group together in a confined location and a pain to tighten properly.

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞
Hi there, Dean. I hope you have someone helping you?
help? what's that?
I suffered in pain and frustration all afternoon yesterday. had to just walk away from it. all the connections are group together in a confined location and a pain to tighten properly.
That does look like a bit of a tight squeeze.

Morning, BobVilaDean.

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞
Hi there, Dean. I hope you have someone helping you?
help? what's that?
I suffered in pain and frustration all afternoon yesterday. had to just walk away from it. all the connections are group together in a confined location and a pain to tighten properly.
That does look like a bit of a tight squeeze.

Morning, BobVilaDean.
it's a poor setup. they could have extended connects a few mor inches and offset them from each other.

[...]
President's week. I think they have a spring break in April too. I definitely don't remember so many days off when I went to school. In fact, the next town over doesn't have the same.

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞
Hi there, Dean. I hope you have someone helping you?
help? what's that?
I suffered in pain and frustration all afternoon yesterday. had to just walk away from it. all the connections are group together in a confined location and a pain to tighten properly.
I may send Rick down to help you.  ;)

[...]
Wow, a whole week for President's Day? Thanks, Obama.

My kids have today and Monday off, but that's because their schools like to group days off like that around holidays. I think the administrators just want longer weekends.

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞
Hi there, Dean. I hope you have someone helping you?
help? what's that?
I suffered in pain and frustration all afternoon yesterday. had to just walk away from it. all the connections are group together in a confined location and a pain to tighten properly.
I may send Rick down to help you.  ;)
He charges by the hour, but unfortunately, the clock starts when he gets in his car to start the drive down.

Been raining sideways here like crazy and I hear a leak but can't find it. I'm mostly deaf but somehow I can always hear dripping water. One of my bedroom walls feels a little damp and that sucks but that's not where the dripping sound is coming from. I'm thinking the brick on this 90 year old house needs repointing.
We got that out of the way overnight (the rain not the dripping)  Nice and sunny now.

[...]
What are they off for now, four day Presidents Day holiday?

[...]
Didn't they have enough time off last year?  They get a week around Easter as well?

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞
Hi there, Dean. I hope you have someone helping you?
help? what's that?
I suffered in pain and frustration all afternoon yesterday. had to just walk away from it. all the connections are group together in a confined location and a pain to tighten properly.
That does look like a bit of a tight squeeze.

Morning, BobVilaDean.
TNWHS

Morning SnowingAgainRichardDave, LooseNutsDean and GottaDripTony.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6