Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
5/7/2018
« on: May 07, 2018, 12:00:03 AM »

Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 05:29:59 AM »

Time to get another week started.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 05:42:21 AM »

Time to get another week started.
Yup. And only 361 days until the next CF weekend.

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 05:55:50 AM »

Time to get another week started.
Yup. And only 361 days until the next CF weekend.
Amen to that. Morning, Mayor.

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 06:14:17 AM »

Time to get another week started.
Yup. And only 361 days until the next CF weekend.
Amen to that. Morning, Mayor.
I'm glad to see you made it home OK. How late was Nate in picking you up on Thursday?

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 06:23:40 AM »

Time to get another week started.
Yup. And only 361 days until the next CF weekend.
Amen to that. Morning, Mayor.
I'm glad to see you made it home OK. How late was Nate in picking you up on Thursday?
I texted him when I got up, making sure he was up. He said he had to stick with tradition and was running late. Then he showed up to my door 2 minutes before 5, he was just fucking with me. He's lucky I wasn't in the middle of a pre-drive dump or something.

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 06:29:16 AM »

Time to get another week started.
Yup. And only 361 days until the next CF weekend.
Amen to that. Morning, Mayor.
I'm glad to see you made it home OK. How late was Nate in picking you up on Thursday?
I texted him when I got up, making sure he was up. He said he had to stick with tradition and was running late. Then he showed up to my door 2 minutes before 5, he was just fucking with me. He's lucky I wasn't in the middle of a pre-drive dump or something.
I guess I sort of asked for details, didn't I?

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 06:30:49 AM »

good morning and Happy Monday.
boring weekend, paperwork and business meetings. off to Jacksonville for another business meeting to enlist assistance with an event I'm putting on in July.
cigars and coffee packed. enjoy the day.

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 06:41:11 AM »

good morning and Happy Monday.
boring weekend, paperwork and business meetings. off to Jacksonville for another business meeting to enlist assistance with an event I'm putting on in July.
cigars and coffee packed. enjoy the day.
Safe travels, Dean.

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2018, 06:43:57 AM »

good morning and Happy Monday.
boring weekend, paperwork and business meetings. off to Jacksonville for another business meeting to enlist assistance with an event I'm putting on in July.
cigars and coffee packed. enjoy the day.
Are they really business meetings if you're not getting paid? Drive safe.

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2018, 06:44:07 AM »

Time to get another week started.
Yup. And only 361 days until the next CF weekend.
Amen to that. Morning, Mayor.
I'm glad to see you made it home OK. How late was Nate in picking you up on Thursday?
I texted him when I got up, making sure he was up. He said he had to stick with tradition and was running late. Then he showed up to my door 2 minutes before 5, he was just fucking with me. He's lucky I wasn't in the middle of a pre-drive dump or something.
I guess I sort of asked for details, didn't I?
Sheesh.

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2018, 06:58:26 AM »

Time to get another week started.
Yup. And only 361 days until the next CF weekend.
Amen to that. Morning, Mayor.
I'm glad to see you made it home OK. How late was Nate in picking you up on Thursday?
I texted him when I got up, making sure he was up. He said he had to stick with tradition and was running late. Then he showed up to my door 2 minutes before 5, he was just fucking with me. He's lucky I wasn't in the middle of a pre-drive dump or something.
I guess I sort of asked for details, didn't I?
Sheesh.
It was only the dump part I was objecting to.

I wound up being an hour late to pick up Charlie on Saturday.

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2018, 07:18:46 AM »

good morning and Happy Monday.
boring weekend, paperwork and business meetings. off to Jacksonville for another business meeting to enlist assistance with an event I'm putting on in July.
cigars and coffee packed. enjoy the day.
Are they really business meetings if you're not getting paid? Drive safe.
I always assumed it was the meeting they had before he gives her the business.

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 07:29:56 AM »

Time to get another week started.
Yup. And only 361 days until the next CF weekend.
Amen to that. Morning, Mayor.
I'm glad to see you made it home OK. How late was Nate in picking you up on Thursday?
I texted him when I got up, making sure he was up. He said he had to stick with tradition and was running late. Then he showed up to my door 2 minutes before 5, he was just fucking with me. He's lucky I wasn't in the middle of a pre-drive dump or something.
I guess I sort of asked for details, didn't I?
Sheesh.
It was only the dump part I was objecting to.

I wound up being an hour late to pick up Charlie on Saturday.
I said he's lucky I WASN'T in the middle of it.

So in reality, you were like 30 minutes early?

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2018, 07:30:13 AM »

good morning and Happy Monday.
boring weekend, paperwork and business meetings. off to Jacksonville for another business meeting to enlist assistance with an event I'm putting on in July.
cigars and coffee packed. enjoy the day.
Are they really business meetings if you're not getting paid? Drive safe.
I always assumed it was the meeting they had before he gives her the business.
That could very well be.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5