Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 07:23:53 AM »

34° and clear. didn't get down as cold as predicted. EPC 2nd in the garage with Little Buddy heater going. looks like the NorEaster 'bomb cyclone' will be fast moving and out to sea by tomorrow.
Unfortunately arriving just in time for commute.

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 07:24:54 AM »

34° and clear. didn't get down as cold as predicted. EPC 2nd in the garage with Little Buddy heater going. looks like the NorEaster 'bomb cyclone' will be fast moving and out to sea by tomorrow.
High of 13 today (which we've already hit), 5 tomorrow and 7 on Saturday. I've had just about enough of this cold bullshit.
Where's your new years spirit?

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2018, 07:28:30 AM »

34° and clear. didn't get down as cold as predicted. EPC 2nd in the garage with Little Buddy heater going. looks like the NorEaster 'bomb cyclone' will be fast moving and out to sea by tomorrow.
Unfortunately arriving just in time for commute.
And if this Nor'easter isn't enough, there will be a reinforcement of the cold following behind it.  Lows in the lower single digits expected for Friday and Saturday.

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2018, 07:31:25 AM »

Telecommute day here. Not much snow on the ground but the threat has shut everything down. Good morning, men.
Jam day to keep you entertained at home today.

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2018, 07:40:35 AM »

Looking forward to the warm front next week...
Lol, can't wait!

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2018, 07:41:01 AM »

34° and clear. didn't get down as cold as predicted. EPC 2nd in the garage with Little Buddy heater going. looks like the NorEaster 'bomb cyclone' will be fast moving and out to sea by tomorrow.
High of 13 today (which we've already hit), 5 tomorrow and 7 on Saturday. I've had just about enough of this cold bullshit.
Where's your new years spirit?
Ask me again in April.

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 07:51:09 AM »

Telecommute day here. Not much snow on the ground but the threat has shut everything down. Good morning, men.
Jam day to keep you entertained at home today.
Plenty of work to keep me entertained also. Gotta close out 3 of my projects and on-board 3 new ones. Mucho paperwork.

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2018, 08:01:30 AM »

Telecommute day here. Not much snow on the ground but the threat has shut everything down. Good morning, men.
Jam day to keep you entertained at home today.
Plenty of work to keep me entertained also. Gotta close out 3 of my projects and on-board 3 new ones. Mucho paperwork.
That might actually be more entertaining than a jam.

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2018, 08:14:04 AM »

Interesting though, JAM is now showing quantity available.  Maybe I just noticed that...

Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto (5.0"x54)
Pack of 10
Only 4 Left
$55.00
save $30
55% off
$24.99

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2018, 08:22:20 AM »

Interesting though, JAM is now showing quantity available.  Maybe I just noticed that...

Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto (5.0"x54)
Pack of 10
Only 4 Left
$55.00
save $30
55% off
$24.99
That is interesting indeed. Never saw that before.

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2018, 08:29:33 AM »

anybody remember hurricane season? when we lost power it was still warm out. freeze your asses off northerners.

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2018, 08:32:48 AM »

anybody remember hurricane season? when we lost power it was still warm out. freeze your asses off northerners.
Cold weather rarely destroys entire towns, so I'll take that over hurricanes any day.

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2018, 08:33:23 AM »

Interesting though, JAM is now showing quantity available.  Maybe I just noticed that...

Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto (5.0"x54)
Pack of 10
Only 4 Left
$55.00
save $30
55% off
$24.99
Trying to apply a little bit of pressure to get you to buy quicker, would be my guess.

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2018, 08:38:27 AM »

Interesting though, JAM is now showing quantity available.  Maybe I just noticed that...

Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto (5.0"x54)
Pack of 10
Only 4 Left
$55.00
save $30
55% off
$24.99
Trying to apply a little bit of pressure to get you to buy quicker, would be my guess.
Always with the conspiracy theories....lol

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2018, 08:39:10 AM »

anybody remember hurricane season? when we lost power it was still warm out. freeze your asses off northerners.
It is warm and cozy inside.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7