Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Morning Mark, herf was great last night...at least I thought so  :o

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Morning Mark, herf was great last night...at least I thought so  :o
And no white whale sightings, always a plus.

Hope the tooth fairy remembered Tony.
Maybe you could get that elf to do it.
I moved the elves this morning before I left. Tooth Fairy screwed up again.
You need to be able to just throw the money over the bed
Yea, but he has to recover the tooth as well.

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Morning Mark, herf was great last night...at least I thought so  :o
And no white whale sightings, always a plus.
At least no photographic evidence.

Morning Mr. Bean and PostHerfFish

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Morning Mark, herf was great last night...at least I thought so  :o
Always great to get together, talk about nuthin', smoke some cigars, drink some beers and whiskey, enjoy some pizza and Italian sammiches.  What more is needed?

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Morning Mark, herf was great last night...at least I thought so  :o
Always great to get together, talk about nuthin', smoke some cigars, drink some beers and whiskey, enjoy some pizza and Italian sammiches.  What more is needed?
....no Flip, not dancing girls.

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Good morning, Mark.

Absolutely! Even without the boatload of cigars I left with, the scotch, the food... It was all about the company.

Man, that Four Kicks maddie was a great stick!

Hope the tooth fairy remembered Tony.
Maybe you could get that elf to do it.
I moved the elves this morning before I left. Tooth Fairy screwed up again.
You need to be able to just throw the money over the bed
Good morning, NoMoreBikingIn2017Fish.

I've got a plan for the Tooth Fairy this evening. I'll make it right.

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Good morning, Mark.

Absolutely! Even without the boatload of cigars I left with, the scotch, the food... It was all about the company.

Man, that Four Kicks maddie was a great stick!
Looking forward to trying that one...as well as all the rest I received

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Good morning, Mark.

Absolutely! Even without the boatload of cigars I left with, the scotch, the food... It was all about the company.

Man, that Four Kicks maddie was a great stick!
Lol, how's this for timing?

http://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-maduro-corona-gorda/216181

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Good morning, Mark.

Absolutely! Even without the boatload of cigars I left with, the scotch, the food... It was all about the company.

Man, that Four Kicks maddie was a great stick!
Lol, how's this for timing?

http://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-maduro-corona-gorda/216181
Same vitola too!  Hope you don't have the same burn issues.  Didn't seem to be a problem for Tony last night.

Well fook!

Greetings Fellow Heroes & Legacies Members and Customers,

It is with deep regret & sorrow that we will be closing our doors on December 31st, 2017. It has been our honor and privilege serving your cigar & pipe smoking needs for these past 23 years.

Choosing Heroes as your smoking destination has made this an amazing journey for us and we cannot say thank you enough for the many memories that have been made here. Your continued patronage here has created a legacy greater than we could have imagined and has made all of us feel more like a part of the family.

We appreciate being a part of the Austin culture for many years and wish you well on your future smoking endeavors.

With great sincerity,
Heroes & Legacies

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Good morning, Mark.

Absolutely! Even without the boatload of cigars I left with, the scotch, the food... It was all about the company.

Man, that Four Kicks maddie was a great stick!
Looking forward to trying that one...as well as all the rest I received
Santa was good to us. Hahaha.

Well fook!

Greetings Fellow Heroes & Legacies Members and Customers,

It is with deep regret & sorrow that we will be closing our doors on December 31st, 2017. It has been our honor and privilege serving your cigar & pipe smoking needs for these past 23 years.

Choosing Heroes as your smoking destination has made this an amazing journey for us and we cannot say thank you enough for the many memories that have been made here. Your continued patronage here has created a legacy greater than we could have imagined and has made all of us feel more like a part of the family.

We appreciate being a part of the Austin culture for many years and wish you well on your future smoking endeavors.

With great sincerity,
Heroes & Legacies

Didn't they have two sites?  Bummer!
Logged